Where There's Kingka's, There's Queenka's

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

The first classes seemed to pass by fast. It turns out that Qri is in my second class. We ended talking and becoming good friends.

As Qri and I were walking to lunch, we met up with HyoMin on the way. We went inside the canteen and sat at one of the empty tables. We didn't want a repeat of what happened before.

But it's always hard to avoid conflict when it comes Taecyeon. About ten minutes into lunch Taecyeon, Chansung, and Nickhun came and sat at our table. People all around the table began to stare.

Taecyeon just looked at me and smirked. I just rolled my eyes and tried to ignore his presence. Even with my head down continuing to eat my lunch I could feel his eyes burning into me.

"What do you guys want?" HyoMin asked with poison in her voice.

"Oh us? Why we're just here to welcome back our dear friend Qri." Nickhun smirked.

"I'm welcomed. Now please leave. We don't happen to like all the extra attention we're getting from the rest of school right now." Qri replied not even glancing at them.

"Look. Can you guys just please go to your regular table?" HyoMin asked trying to hold her calm.

"No thanks. We're perfectly fine right here. Its an equal opportunity table." Chansung replied.

"Jeon EunJung. You're awfully quiet. You should talk to me, I thought we were friends." Taecyeon added.

"I have no idea where you got that thought, but I think it would be best if you got rid of it." I sneered.

"Aww what a shame and here I thought we really got to know each other Saturday night." he smirked.

" you!" I hissed directly at Taecyeon before getting up and walking out of the canteen.

'That bastard! How in the world could even think of saying something like that to me?! In front of all them!'

*Taecyeon*

"I have no idea where you got that thought, but I think it would be best if you got rid of it." she sneered.

Damn she really does have quite the temper. She's so damn y when she gets mad though. Now what can I say to piss her off even more?

'Got it.'

"Aww what a shame and here I thought we really got to know eachother Saturday night." I said just loud enough so that everyone at the table could hear.

The look of rage that came across her face was brilliant.

" you!" she hissed directly at me before getting up and walking out of the canteen. I turned around and watched as she stomped out. I chuckled to myself as I got up and walked out after her.

I got in the hallway and I could see her figure walking towards the stairs. I went right after her.

"Yah! Jeon EunJung!"

She turned around to look at me before continuing to walk down the stairway. I caught up to her and forcefully grabbed her arm.

"Let me go!" she shouted.

I took her by the wrists and pinned them against the wall above her head.

"Yah! Get the hell off me!"

"God you scream a lot." I said.

"Well maybe I wouldn't if you didn't bug the out of me all the time." she hissed.

"Well if I didn't bug you, I would get bored."

"Ugh! Let me go you bastard!" she shouted while she tried to free herself from my grasp.

"Shut up." I simply said before I pressed my lips on hers.

At first she put up quite a bit of resistance but then she began to kiss me back. I let go of her wrists thinking that it safe enough now that she seemed calmer. Her lips kept tossing and turning with mine.

'Man this girl is a great kisser.' I thought.

She pulled away from the kiss and smiled. I smirked back down at her.

"You must really lo-" I couldn't finish my sentence before she let loose and punched me dead in the face.

"Aaah! You dirty !!" I shouted while holding my nose.

"Let that be a lesson to you. Don't with me." she said and proceeded to walk in the opposite direction.

I rubbed my nose until most of the pain was gone.

"Oh Jeon EunJung you will pay."

I took out and dialed a number.

"Oppa!" she answered.

"You're coming back today right?"

"Of course! I just arrived at the school!" she said happily.

"Good. You wouldn't believe what's happened baby girl..."

*EunJung*

I walked back towards the canteen to meet up with HyoMin and Qri just as lunch was letting out.

"EunJung-ah!" I heard HyoMin's voice call.

I turned and found HyoMin and Qri walking up to me.

"What happened? Did he do anything to you?" HyoMin asked.

"Nothing I couldn't handle on my own." I replied and showed them my red knuckles.

"You didn't!" Qri exclaimed.

"Dead in the face." I smirked.

"Way to sting like a bee!" HyoMin high fived me.

All of a sudden we heard a whole bunch of boys start cheering and clapping.

The three of us looked at each other.

"This can only mean one thing," Qri began.

"The es are back." HyoMin finished.

I looked over the crowd and noticed five girls standing and smiling in front of all the guys. All of them had their uniform skirts damn near their and their shirts tied to show their bellies. To top it off, they all wore heels that had to at least be 3 inches.

"And they would be?" I asked.

"Where there's Kingka's, there's Queenka's. The ones on the end are Sunny and Jessica. The middle ones are Tiffany and Yuri." Qri explained.

"And the tall one at the front is the biggest of all. Im Yoona." HyoMin said.

"Honestly EunJung," Qri began "I'd watch my back if I were you. Yoona considers Taecyeon her property. Believe me she'll find out about the little scenarios between you and him."

"If she hasn't already..." HyoMin said as she looked in the direction of the Queenka's.

Qri and I followed HyoMin's gaze and found that Yoona was giving me one of the dirtiest looks you could give someone.

If looks could kill....

"She knows." the three of us said in unison.

=========================

So I have some bad news....I'm moving and I don't know when I'll have my internet connection back up :(

Hopefully it will be soon, if not, then when I get it back I will go on an updating spree!!!!

I love you all so so so so so much!!!!