One of Them

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

All class period Taecyeon distracted me from the lesson. I was only able to get a few important notes down. Other than that, it was nothing but him trying to feel me up and attempt to start erted conversations. Normally I would be all for a freaky conversation, but not with such a jerk like him.

*RIIIINNNGGG*

The bell finally rang and I was quick to grab my bag and leave out the door.

It wasn't long before Taecyeon had caught up to me and pulled me by the waist. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"I don't know why you're putting up such a fight. You know you can't resist me."

"In your dreams pretty boy."

"You just want me to punish you."

"Look why won't you just leave me alone? You are indescribably annoying." I said trying to wriggle out of his arms. People were staring and whispering to one another and there was no doubt that the words were giong to spread like a bacteria.

"Aww now you don't really mean that. There are hundreds of girls in this school wishing for me to talk to them, touch them, even screw em'." he chuckled.

"Good thing i'm not one of them."

"I can make you one of them."

"Don't think so."

"Would you bet on that? Because if you give me just one shot, then...."

"Then what?"

He leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I'll have you screaming my name all night."

"Urgh!!" I pushed him as hard as possible and took off in the another direction.

'Why does he always have to be so disgusting?!' I screamed in my head.

Without paying attention, I bumped into someone's back. I quickly looked up.

"Oh Miahaeyo!" The taller guy turned around to face me.

"Oh hello again EunJung." he smiled.

"Hi SeungHyun! Sorry for running in to you. I wasn't really paying attention."

"It's fine don't worry about it. Where are you headed in such a rush?"

"Uh let me see." I pulled out the folded blue paper and looked at it.

"Seems to be.......Math in B-14."

"Oh hey I have that class too. You wanna walk together?" he grinned.

"Sure." I smiled back at him.

We both walked to our designated class and sat next to each other in the seats.

"So EunJung, are you new to this school? I haven't seen you before."

"Yeah. I used to live in Japan before my sister and I moved here to Korea. I've been there since I was about 3."

"I assume you speak Japanese then?"

"Yeah. It's kinda hard speaking Korean now since i've been speaking Japanese for almost my whole life."

"Haha guess so. But why did you transfer here on your last year of high school?"

"My sister got a scholarship to Seoul University this term."

"Oh~ I see."

"How long have you been at this school SeungHyun-ssi?"

"You can just call me oppa. No need for formalities." He smiled.

"Araso SeungHyun-ssi, I mean...oppa." I felt a secret pleasure from calling him 'oppa'.

"And to answer your question, I’ve been here since the beginning."

"Lucky. At least you know more people."

"I guess so. How you likin' it here so far?"

"It could be better." I slumped down in my chair.

"You're just a baby." He chuckled at me.

I lightly smacked his arm.

"It's not funny." I ended up laughing along with him.

"Alright class, I will be your math teacher for this year. My name is Mr. Han."

Mr. Han droned on and on about how this year is most important and that we will need to take this year more serious than any other year.

Eventually he got started with his lesson and informed us that we would have a quiz over this material on Friday.

Hmmm...Friday...Saturday…

Saturday Night!

I wonder if there are any good clubs around here.

But who would I go with?

I guess I could ask HyoMin to go with me this weekend. I hope she won't be busy, i'm going to need someone to show me around this place.

A tap on my shoulder cut my thoughts short.

"EunJung the teacher called on you." SeungHyun whispered.

"Uh Yes Mr. Han?"

"Answer the question."

"Uh..."

"It's 63.7." SeungHyun whispered to me again.

"63.7?"

"That's correct. I thought you were not paying attention." Mr. Han turned back to the board and continued to write more things.

"I owe you one."

"No problem."

For the rest of class I actually paid attention....to SeungHyun.

==================

Yes this is Big Bang's Choi SeungHyun! T.O.P!!!! :D

I couldn't resist muahaha!!

Thank you all for your comments!! XD