Deep Within

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

I had lost conscious a long time ago and now I was all alone surrounded by nothing but white. No matter where I looked, everything was nothing but white. I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing a form fitting, sleek, strapless, white dress. There was a long slit up to my thigh. It was finished along with a pair of white strapped heels. I look up and all of a sudden a full body mirror with an intricate golden frame had appeared.

I looked beautiful.

There was a white flower in my hair and my skin looked creamy smooth and silky. I wore subtle make-up on my face. My eyes were lightly smoked and my cheeks were flushed with a little blush. I looked healthy and beautiful.

"EunJung, when you're done gawking at yourself come out here will ya?"

I recognized it as the voice of Haruka.

I wasn't alone after all.

My head immediately shot over to the direction of the voice. To my left a little ways was a set of large, white, double doors with a golden handles. I ran over to them quickly and threw them open. A bright light blinded me but then it soon died down to reveal another all white room. But this time the ground was covered in white rose petals. I bent down and picked a few up in my hands. They were incredibly soft in my hand, like cream and feathers.

"Stop playing around. You have to go!" this time the voice belonged to Yukari. I looked up and found Yukari and Haruka wearing white knee length dresses.

"Where am I?" I asked them. Even my voice sounded smoother.

"That'll be answered later down the line." Yukari laughed.

"Now go." Haruka urged.

That's when another set of doors appeared.

"Go!" they both stated. I nodded before walking over and opening them.

Just like before there was a blinding light that shined first. As it dimmed it looked exactly the same as the other room. All white with white rose petals covering the floor.

"About time you got here." a voice laughed. I smiled at the sound of Qri's voice from my left

"We thought you'd never get here." followed the voice of HyoMin from the right.

I looked up and saw HyoMin standing to the right along with Chansung's hand around her waist. It was the same thing with Qri and Nichkhun to my left. Just the same as Yukari and Haruka, HyoMin and Qri both wore white dresses but this time they were longer. Chansung and Nichkhun both wore black suits, with white blouses and black bow ties.

They four of them wore large grins on their faces.

"Can you guys tell me where I am?" I asked once more.

"You'll find the answer soon." HyoMin smiled.

"But you gotta keep going. Don't make people wait." Qri laughed.

After Qri was done speaking the same doors appeared. I repeated the same process and the same light shined through blinding me yet again. The same white rose petals were under me.

"Noona!" I found JinWoon to my left waving and smiling happily.

"JinWoon!" I responded happily.

"Oh EunJung, This won't do. You're so slow." I looked to my left and found HyeBin with a smirk on her face.

"Huh? What do you mean? Do you guys know where I am?"

"You're almost to the answer." HyeBin smiled.

"Yeah noona! You're really close! I can't wait! Go! Go! Go!" JinWoon enthusiastically urged.

"Araso." I agreed.

The infamous doors greeted me yet again and I was quickly through them. A process that had been repeated multiple times now. This time the light revealed two people to be my parents. But they weren't off to the side like the others. They were in front of me.

"Mom. Dad." I ran and hugged them tightly. They responded by wrapping their arms around me tightly and warmly.

"Please tell me where I am." I begged.

"Honey, you should know by now." my mother laughed.

"I don't. Please tell me."

"Sweetheart. From this point on you'll be in another part." my dad stated.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that you have one more thing to face before your answer is given." my mother kissed my forehead and they both took a step back before they dissolved into thin air.

"Wait!" I was desperate for answers. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

I suddenly felt a whirl of refreshing wind surround me along with the white rose petals carressing my bare skin. It stopped as soon as it started and I slowly let my eyes open. The room was still a pure white this time the rose petals on the ground were silver.

"This is the other part." came a voice I knew well.

I lifted my head slowly and looked in his direction. When we made eye contact he smiled that warm smile that hooked me when we first met.

Jin stood right in front of me wearing a silver suit and his hair looking slick.

"You look beautiful EunJung." he complimented.

"Thank you, Jin." I couldn't help but smile.

"I have something to tell you." he followed.

"What is it?"

"Even though I left you heartbroken, I feel that I’ve never brought you true happiness as a boyfriend. But now that I’m gone and you've found something new, you're glowing. So I want you to stay beautiful with the one you truly love." he smiled as his words were sincere.

"Thank you Jin. That really means a lot." I smiled.

"With that being said, I need to give something back to you."

I was confused.

"Here." Jin handed me a golden rectangular shaped box.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You'll need it to open the last door. Don't open it until you're there. I'll be going now."

We waved goodbye to each other and I watched as he disappeared into thin air.

I looked down at the golden box in my hand once more and rubbed the top of it. I then laid my hand flat over the top and closed my eyes. The same whirlwind that blew me away before came back and brought the roses up around my body once more.

After the wind was gone I opened my eyes. The room was still white and the petals had went back to being white as well. I looked around and there were no doors to open. I was confused on what to do next.

Then in front of me something began to happen. The mirror that I first looked at myself was coming up from the ground through the roses. The petals were falling as the mirror made its appearance known.

I took a step up to the mirror and looked at myself. Something was wrong. On the left side of my chest was a hole. It wasn't just any hole; it was shaped like a keyhole. I was then reminded of the golden box in my possession. Maybe this was it.

I undid the latch on the front of the golden box and opened the lid. Inside was a beautiful, large, red key with small diamonds lining the side. At the top was a large heart shaped garnet stone surrounded by a clover like pattern. I carefully took the key out of the box and looked at it. However as I touched the key something happened. My white dressed immediately acquired a splash a deep red that spread all the way until the whole dress was red. My white shoes turned red and even the flower in my hair turned crimson. My eyes went wide at the sudden change. I looked back in the mirror and the keyhole in my chest was still there.

I knew what I had to do.

With a deep breath I stuck the key in my chest. What I thought was going to hurt actually felt comforting. I gave the key a turn everything disappeared.

The mirror.

The roses.

The golden box.

Everything.

In its entire place was a set of golden doors. I looked at it strangely before walking over to it and opening the doors. I was blinded for the last time by the pure light. It slowly dimmed and revealed a black room this time around. The walls were flowing curtains of black silk. I looked down at my feet; the rose petals were a beautiful red. I smiled.

"You kept me waiting long enough." came the voice I had been longing to hear the entire time.

I looked up quickly.

There he was in all his glory wearing a pure white suit with a rose accent over his left chest. It took me a minute to process the amazingness that is Ok Taecyeon.

A smile then came across his face and I couldn't stay still any longer. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close.

"I've missed you." he said.

"I missed you too. So much."

"There's someone I want you to meet." Taecyeon smiled brightly.

"Who?"

He took my hand and made me follow him. We walked for about five or so minutes before we arrived at a golden cradle. I put my hand over my heart.

"This can't be." I breathed.

Taecyeon smiled and leaned over the cradle before picking up a baby and cradling the child himself.

"Is that...?" I began.

"This is our son, EunJung."

Words couldn't express the amount of happiness that I felt at that moment. Without hesitation my arms reached out towards him. Taecyeon handed our son to me and I held him lovingly.

He had all of Taecyeon's features, all except for the eyes. They were mine.

"I'm your mama." I cooed softly. He let out a soft giggle. I smiled as a tear ran down my face.

I looked over at Taecyeon.

"What's his name?"

"That's what we've been waiting for. Give him a name EunJung." Taecyeon wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"TaeJung. Ok TaeJung."

Our baby laughed and smiled.

"He likes it, and so do I." Taecyeon kissed my temple.

Then TaeJung yawned in my grasp.

"He's sleepy. Let's put TaeJung to bed now dear."

"Araso." I gently kissed TaeJung's forehead, Taecyeon did as well before I laid him down in his cradle.

"I love you Ok TaeJung. Mommy will always love you."

"And so will daddy." Taecyeon added.

Taecyeon and I took another look at our baby before walking away and letting him sleep.

"He's so precious." I blessed.

"Just like his mother." Taecyeon clasped my hands with his.

"I love you beyond belief, Jeon EunJung." He said as his eyes bore into mine.

"I love you too, Ok Taecyeon. Beyond comparison." replying with love.

His head slowly came down and connected his lips with mine in a passionate and loving kiss. Our lips moved softly and sensually. After about a minute he pulled away.

"Ok TaeJung has been put to bed, but now it's time for you to wake up."

"No! Can't I stay here? I want to stay with you and TaeJung."

"You'll always have this place here with you. So it'll be alright to wake up." he kissed my forehead.

"Taecyeon, please, tell me where I am. All the others wouldn't tell me."

He my face.

"After I tell you, you have to wake up. Promise."

I knew that I was going to have to wake up, but I didn't want to.

"Promise."

"EunJung this whole time, you've been inside your heart."

He smiled but before I could respond that wind came and I was blasted through a portal of light and roses.

Everything went white.

=====================================================================