The Scars Seep Through

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

SeungHyun and I spent the whole day together first getting ice cream, then we caught a movie that was really funny. Afterward, SeungHyun and I rode the bus around Seoul and he showed me all of the good restaurants, and the better clubs, as well as the other famous spots that people go often.

It was about five o'clock when I arrived back at my house. HyeBin was sitting on the couch watching a re-run of 'Running Man'.

"You sure have been gone for a while."

"I know right. I had a great day." I smiled while thinking about all the things I did with SeungHyun.

"Yah! Why are you blushing! Were you with a guy?"

"So what if I was?" I challenged.

"You have a boyrfriend?! Why didn't you tell me!" HyeBin jumped off the couch and began shaking me.

"Yah! Yah! He's not my boyfriend! I just like him okay!"

"Oh Uri EunJung! She has a crush! What's his name?! What is he like?! Omo! Omo! Omo!"

"Yah! Unnie calm down and I can tell you!"

"Okay Okay. I'll calm down. Now tell me, tell me." HyeBin dragged me back to the couch and sat me down next to her.

"His name is SeungHyun and he's really amazing. He's in my class and he has this really deep and smooth voice. SeungHyun is really nice and he actually knows how to keep a conversation going. He showed me all around Seoul today."

"Wah! You're killin' em you guy killer!"

"Ha, am I? I like him though so it's okay." I laughed.

"It hasn't even been a month and you're already hookin' up!"

"We aren't anything but friends for now."

"I'll give it a week or two. What does he look like?"

"He has sleek black hair and these sharp black eyes. His features are all really sharp. He's really handsome."

"When do I get to meet him? I have to approve and see if he's worth my sister."

"Never." I chuckled.

"I always find a way."

"I'm sure you will." I rolled my eyes as I got off the couch and walked upstairs to my room.

I flopped on my bed and let out a deep sigh.

"Yah, Jeon EunJung. You're not allowed to have feelings. That's how people get hurt. Haven't you learned that already?"

My mind began to wander back to a time where my emotions had gotten the best me. A time where I was too sensitive. My ex-boyfriend. Akanishi Jin.

"EunJung, don't think about Jin. He killed a part of you."

But I just couldn't help myself. I wish SeungHyun was more potent in my head right now, then I wouldn't have thoughts about Jin right now.

There were so many great times with Jin. But there were so many bad ones too. Yet why is that I can only focus on the good?

He was my first everything.

Friend.

Love.

Lover.

"Akanishi Jin. You've scarred me."

===================================================

I though i'd go ahead and update the story again since idk how long i'll be without internet. I wanted to give you all chapter that had a little more emotion to it. This chapter marks the begininning of everyone's emotional rollercoaster.

Thanks your all your support so far!! Can't wait to update again!!