'Don't Retaliate'

EXPOSITION

*Taecyeon*

I walked away from the shocked EunJung and my lips.

'She even tastes great.'

"You son of a !!" I heard her shout.

I just smirked and kept walking back into the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~

*EunJung*

The bell had just rang signaling that lunch was over. I was still highly pissed, but I told myself that I would get revenge soon enough.

"Hmm what class do I have now?"

I took out my schedule from my bag and looked at my next class.

"History. C-13."

I walked down the hall multiple times looking for my class, yet no matter how many times I looked, I just couldn't seem to find it.

"Do you need some help?" a voice called from behind me.

Turning to the direction of the voice, I saw a tall guy with silky black hair and was dressed to clean perfection. He was rather handsome and his looks were very manly. His voice was deep like flowing dark chocolate.

"Uh...yeah."

"Where ya headed?"

"History Room C-13."

"Oh Hey that's right next door to my class. I'll walk you over there." he smiled.

His teeth were clean and shining bright white. It was like he had all his teeth removed and replaced them with silky, white pearls.

We began walking up the stairs. Turns out not only was I only in the wrong hallway, but I was on the wrong floor as well.

I felt like such a babo.

"Well here we are. Here is your class and mine is over here. So i'll see you later."

"Yeah. See ya." He turned around and started for his classroom, but then I remembered something.

"Hey! My name is EunJung, what's yours?"

"SeungHyun." he smiled before he walked into his classroom.

I felt my face getting hot.

'OMO!! Am I blushing?!'

I quickly whipped out my mirror and looked at my face. Sure enough, my face was a light flush of pink.

"! No!" I fanned my face until it was back to it's regular color. After my face was back to normal, I put my mirror away and took a deep breath.

"Here we go." I walked into the classroom slowly. The teacher was organizing papers about to begin the lesson.

I calmly walked over to the teacher's desk and proceeded to bow to him.

"Seonsaengnim (teacher), My name is Jeon EunJung, sorry i'm a bit late. I lost my way."

"It happens on the first day, but don't let it happen again. Go take a seat."

"Ne seonsaengnim."

I turned around to look for an empty desk when I noticed a certain someone who I didn't want to see. My eyes went wide and my anger flooded me all over again.

The only empty desk in the room was right next to none other than the infamous Ok Taecyeon.

He winked and his lips at me. A shiver made its way all the way through me.

I desperately looked around once more for another open seat.

None.

"Hurry and take seat so we can begin." The teacher called.

"Ne."

Hesitantly, I walked over to the only empty seat.

I sat on the very edge of the chair as far away from Taecyeon as the desk would allow.

"Jeon EunJung! Please sit in your seat properly. Stop fooling around." the teacher called.

"Ne."

'Damn.' I thought to myself.

The teacher, Mr. Kang, turned around and continued on with the lesson.

Scooting all the way into my chair, I sighed heavily at this oh so unfortunate situation.

"Jeon EunJung." he snickered

I stayed silent. The last thing I wanted to do was engage in conversation with the likes of him.

"What's the matter? My kiss left you speechless?"

'Don't retaliate. Don't retaliate. Don't retaliate.' I kept telling myself mentally as I balled my fists.

My patience was cut when I felt a hand running up my thigh towards the opening of my skirt.

I jumped in my seat and quickly slapped his hand away. I took off my jacket and placed it over my lap.

"Feisty." he smirked.

I wanted to straight slap that little smug off of his erted face.

==========================

First off, thank you for all the wonderful comments! You guys are my motivation to keep writing! :D

And the reason why I changed EunJung's last name from Ham to Jeon???? You will find out later in the story ;)