Someone's Jealous...

The JJ Project

 

JB took a look around where he was supposed to ‘buy’ Jr.’s food. But rather than looking at the menu first, he took a look around for six blonde boys and one fan girl, to casually barge in their little get together.

“There they are,” JB thought after seeing B.A.P all gathered in one table with you smiling cutely at them. JB unintentionally furrowed his eyebrows. “Look at her, being all oppa, oppa, with those guys…” he thought as he narrowed his eyes in disapproval. “Is this seriously part of her job?” he shook his head.

Daehyun was looking at you but you weren’t paying attention to him. You were talking to Youngjae. When Youngjae was completely engulfed in eating, Daehyun leaned in closer to your side, smirking, while whispering something in your ear. JB couldn’t help but have his eye twitch when he saw you blush momentarily. After Daehyun whispered, he beamed at you and soon you two were laughing and whispering  to each other.

“What are they doing?” JB raised an eyebrow. From his perspective you two looked like two flirting teenagers.

------

“Make him say ‘Youngjae-babo’” Daehyun whispered. He then turned to you and gave of a mischievous smile and you can’t help but giggle at what he said.

“Oppa, that would be kind of mean,” you whispered back.

“No it’s not, watch this,” he whispered, and then faced Youngjae.

“Young-,” he was about to call Youngjae but someone else beat him to it.

“Yoo Youngjae!” a familiar voice echoed from a near distance. You and the rest of B.A.P turn towards the speaker.

“Oh, Jaebummie,” Youngjae greeted him with a bit of awkwardness in his tone. Nonetheless, he waved him to sit with your bunch.

“Don’t mind if I do,” JB replied with a pleased look on his face as he started going to sit down with the rest of you.

“JB, what are you doing here?” you nervously stood up from your seat and started approaching him. “I thought you were just gonna pick me up?” you gritted through your teeth, trying to sound as nice as possible.

JB shrugged. “I got hungry.”

“What about Jr.?” you whispered. “How could you have left him in the dorm with no food?!” you asked in alarm, making it sound louder than it was supposed t be.

“Who did he leave without food?” Daehyun asked, sensing a peculiarity in your conversation. 

“Uh, that’s…” you started but JB cut in.

“Her dog,” he said as a matter-of-fact. “She,” he said while pointing you with his thumb. “Left her dog at our dorm, that’s why I needed to get her, TO TAKE IT HOME,” he said in a very suggestive tone.

You gave him an annoyed look. *Seriously? A dog? It’s great he has an excuse and all, but with his tone, it’s obvious he doesn’t want me to stick around for too long.*

Daehyun crossed his arms in skepticism. “Really now?”

JB nodded innocently.

“I thought your manager told you to pick her up?” Daehyun interrogated JB’s previous alibi.

“Uh, he did,” JB stated, almost faltering. “He told me to pick her up, because she needed to get the dog home before it destroys our dorm,” he lied without even thinking twice.

“Then why didn’t you take the dog here instead?” Daehyun asked JB trying to get him caught. “You knew she was going out with us, and yet you have the nerve of asking her to leave?” Daehyun said, trying to keep his cool, but based from his eyes, he seems sort off ticked off.

JB narrowed his eyes at Daehyun’s over-protectiveness. “Why would you even ask her out?” he suddenly blurted out, not realizing it.

Daehyun raised an eyebrow at his remark. “What do you care about it?” he snapped.

JB was taken aback by the question. He wasn’t too sure of this himself.

“Well?” Daehyun waited for his answer, and so was the rest of B.A.P. You glanced over to JB who, for the very first time, was at a loss for words.

“Oppa,” you suddenly chimed to get Daehyun’s attention away from JB. “I think I do need to go now,” you stated thoughtfully. “My, er, dog, is probably hungry, and I doubt JB has the initiative to feed it himself,” you acted, looking at JB snobbishly. “It’s pretty rough around strangers, so I guess that’s why JB didn’t want to bring it with him so I could take it home…” you reasoned. “Am I right JB?” you asked JB who finally snapped out of his daze.

“Uh, right,” he agreed a bit hesitantly, but then you secretly nudged him with your elbow. “Exactly!,” he said, acting better.

Daehyun still doubted JB’s reaction, but like the rest of B.A.P, he seemed to take your word for it.

“Aww, then, you’re going to leave already noona?” Zelo pouted.

You gave him a sad nod. “I guess,” you whispered, not wanting to go back yourself. *Anyway, there is no way the mood is going to lighten up with JB and me here.* “Good luck on your next schedule!” you cheered for them. “See you next time?”

They all nodded. “See you in Inkigayo,” Jongup happily waved.

“Seriously, isn’t it their good bye stage already?” JB tactlessly blurted out.

You glared at him, hoping that the B.A.P members didn’t catch that.

“Pardon?” Yongguk asked as politely as possible.

You laughed aloud nervously. “Hahaha… JB, why do you always have to joke like that?” you said nervously as you were pulling on his arm, to lead him away. “Bye, guys!” you waved and dragged JB out of the restaurant.

“Hey, aren’t you going to pay for your meal?” JB suddenly asked.

“Youngjae-oppa’s treating me,” you replied coldly, then immediately turned your back to him.

“Yah, don’t give me that tone,” JB warned and walked in a faster pace to catch up to you. “If you didn’t go out in the first place, none of this would have happened.”

You came to a halt to turn around and glare at him. “Me? I could have had a great time with them if you didn’t barge in!” you snapped. “Don’t try blaming this on me, Lim Jaebeom! I even saved you from Daehyun-oppa’s questions a while ago…” you recalled. “By the way…” you said with a calmer tone. “Why did you insist on coming to get me?” you asked, generally curious.

“Well… That is…” JB went back to his stuttering self like earlier. He then pointed towards you accusingly. “You,” he said in an unsure tone.

“M-me?” you clarified, confused by JB’s response. *What is that supposed to mean?* You shook it off. “I’m old enough to go where I want too,” you told him. “I don’t think you should be worried about-,” you stated but he cut you off.

“I WASN’T WORRIED!” he exclaimed, slightly flustered by the situation.

You raised an eyebrow at him. *JB, why are you acting so weird?*

“I wasn’t worried,” he stated in a cooler manner.

“Okay…” you decided to take his word for it. *Since when was JB this… Unsure? Wasn’t he usually blunt and sarcastic?* You shrugged your shoulders. “I’m not even gonna ask anymore,” shaking your head, you gave up and left JB and his confused thoughts on the side walk.

You slightly scowled when he didn’t see you. *Seriously, he ruined my evening and couldn’t even give a valid excuse. Whatever.*

JB snapped out of it and saw your silhouette diminishing as you went farther. “JC, wait!” he called for you unconsciously.

You turned around and gave him a face. JB suddenly got unexplainably nervous again. *Come on, brain, work! Make up an excuse or something!*

“I-I came here because I didn’t know what food to get Jr. and I,” he lied.

“You… WHAT?!”

------

Jr. was in the couch, hungry and still waiting for JB to bring him his food.

He glanced at a nearby wall . “What is taking hyung so long?” he pouted and redirected his attention back to the TV.

JB came into the living room, lips formed to a frown, with a sulky aura all over him.

“Man, hyung, I knew you told me you were going to take a while, but I didn’t expect it to be that long,” Jr. complained.

Instead of answering back, he mindlessly walked over to Jr. and gave him his food. “Here you go,” he gloomily handed Jr. a plastic bag with his food in it.

Jr. looked inside the bag and checked what was inside. “Hyung, I told you to get me a burger!” he complained when he saw chicken wings in the meal.

“WHAT?!” you came barging in when you heard Jr. comment that. “I THOUGHT YOU DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO BUY, JB!” you yelled.

JB scowled at Jr. and mouthed a, “Now, you’ve done it.”

Jr. was confused. “Why? Is there anything wrong?” he hesitantly asked you.

You didn’t answer Jr. though. You were too busy glaring daggers at JB.

“I… Forgot?” JB sounded unsure, but he repeated it again. “Mian, I forgot,” he apologized, now addressing Jr.

“It’s okay, hyung…” Jr. responded, scared that your glares would go from JB to him.

“IT IS NOT OKAY!” you furiously stated. “JB came and disturbed B.A.P’s break. You do know that they’re having less and less time to relax and enjoy themselves because of their promotions, and yet you rudely ask them about their good bye stage?” you nagged. “I hope you’re lucky enough that they stopped paying attention to you when you said that or else you would have looked so disrespectful,” you went on. “I mean, you even haven’t debuted yet, and you do that?” and on. “HOW UNPROFESSIONAL COULD YOU GET LIM JAEBEOM?!” you finally concluded your long speech.

JB was scowling the whole time, while Jr. looked awkward.

“Me? Unprofessional?” JB clarified. “What about you? Being ‘oppa-oppa’ around them? The last time I checked, you signed up to work for our debut, not going fan girl mode on other groups,” JB shot.

Your jaw dropped. “So that’s it? What are you? Jea-“

“NO! STOP RIGHT THERE!” JB cut you off before you even finish the word. “I don’t wanna hear any more, I’m going up stairs,” JB bid and turn his back to you.

“LIM JAEBEOM! COME BACK HERE!” you yelled after him, but he continued heading upstairs, now with his two hands clutching his ears. You put your hands on your waist in exasperation.

“Man, you two bicker like an old married couple,” Jr. commented quietly enough so you wouldn’t hear.

“What was that?” you turned to him and unintentionally furrowed your eyebrows at him.

“Uh, I’ll enjoy this food,” he quickly made up and avoided your gaze by going in the kitchen.

You were left in the living room, still pissed off that JB kept avoiding that topic. You decide to shrug it off and head upstairs to get a shower. *Whatever, this better be the last time he pulls off something like that.*

JB on the other hand was staring blankly into his phone and took a deep breath. *That was close… But… Why did I feel that way in the first place anyway?* He made multiple excuses, but only one thing seemed to be logical to him… He then messed his hair up in exasperation, unable to accept that was the answer. *NO! I WAS NOT JEALOUS!*

-------

Phew~ This was a pretty long chapter.

Did you guys notice anything? It's the 20th chapter! Keke...

The next rookie group is about to shake JC's world, so you better watch out! ;) 

P.S. Woah~ We could actually reply on comments now? :DD Imma reply to each and every comment now! HAHA! So please feel free to share your thoughts! 

 

Love you guys! ^^