JB's Revenge

The JJ Project

 

You had to go to a recording of Inkigayo again. Like before, you shared a room with B.A.P. Half of their members were getting their make-up and hair done, while half, playing around.

“JC-noona, wanna play with me?,” Zelo cutely said as he handed you his iPad. He had just been rejected by all his hyungs when he asked them, claiming that ‘they were already sick of playing the game’ and that he ‘always won all the time anyway’.

You shrugged your shoulders. “Sure, what is it?” Anyway, you were still waiting for at least two performances before you start emceeing again.

“It’s kind of like air-hockey,” Zelo showed you how the game went.

“I think I get it,” you said after he showed a demonstration. Zelo beamed at you. “Then let the game begin!” he exclaimed.

You didn’t know why, but you kept missing the puck. You bit your lip when you felt the sense that you were already losing. *Wah, he is good.*

The B.A.P members were now looking at you two with amused faces. They found it funny you would actually agree to Zelo’s request, even if you already knew he was good at it. And sure enough, after a few seconds…

“Yay! I won!” Zelo yelled ecstatically. You pouted. “No fair! That was my first time to play!” you complained.

B.A.P laughed at your reaction.

Himchan patted your shoulder. “Well next time, you know better then?”

“Zelo-yah, you know what this means don’t you?” You and Zelo turn to Daehyun who was speaking. “Now no one will play that game with you,” he said teasing.

Zelo looked at you, wanting a confirmation for what his hyung said.

“Uh, I think I’d listen to music while waiting instead,” you stated while waving one of your earphones. “Mian?” you reluctantly apologized.

Zelo shrugged. “It’s okay. There’s always that one player setting,” he said while already tinkering with his gadget.

*Aigoo, how cute.* You giggled. You heard someone giggle with you. It was Daehyun.

“Sorry for our maknae, he’s just adorable like that,” he said while flashing a charming smile.

“Hyung! Don’t talk about me like that!,” Zelo commented when he heard what Daehyun said. Then whispered, “I’m going for a cool image remember?”

It wasn’t too loud, but audible enough for you and Daehyun to hear.

You two laugh again at hearing what the child-like maknae has stated. *Aww~ But how could he be manly with his cute curly locks like that, and his silliness.*

-------

“But oppa, they’re so cute!” you gushed at Youngjae.

Daehyun laughed aloud. He and you were teasing Youngjae about his chubby cheeks. Daehyun actually started it first, he just asked you to act along.

“Aigoo~ Youngjae, what will we do without you and your cu~ute cheeks,” Daehyun pinched one of Youngjae’s cheeks. Daehyun pulled on a surprised look. “Oh!” he paused and pinched Youngjae’s cheek some more. “They’re so soft too!”

Youngjae then slapped Daehyun’s hand off his face and grabbed his cheeks with both of his hands and hid it from you two. “Stop that!” he shot Daehyun a look, sounding sort of annoyed.

You giggled at him. “Don’t hide them oppa, they’re cute! I’m pretty sure your fans love them too!”  you cheered him up. “I mean, not even Busan’s Won Bin has cheeks like yours!”

Daehyun shot you a look, while Youngjae looked more or less better. He clinched his cheeks with one hand .

“Beat this Daehyun!” Youngjae teased.

You laughed. *Haha! Silly Youngjae-oppa!* Daehyun was still smiling, but he raised an eyebrow. “Of course, no one beats you Youngjae-babo,” he shook his head.

You observed the two bicker. *No wonder a lot of fans ship DaeJae. Who knew Daehyun-oppa was this ‘playful’? Didn’t he always say ‘No comment’ in their show?* You shook your head. *I like this Daehyun better.*

----------------

You were going back to the waiting room after shooting some emceeing with Nicole when someone tapped your shoulder from behind.

You spun around. “Annyeong~,” Jr. playfully greeted you.

“Jr.!” You smiled, in a surprised but pleased kind of way. “What are you doing here?”

“We finished fliming for the drama early,” Jr. beamed.

“Ah…” you nodded in understanding.  “Are the two of you here?” you asked for JB.

“Neh, he stayed behind in your waiting room, I think he was chatting with Youngjae-hyung,” he reminisced.

“Huh?” you wanted to clarify. “Why would JB be ‘chatting’ with Youngjae?” Jr. didn’t hear you though.

“JC, do you know where Ailee-noona’s waiting room is?” he asked sheepishly.

“Uh, I think it’s over there,” you replied as you pointed to a door across the hall way

“Thanks! I’ll see you later!” he bid then went off.

You look at him speed off into, what it seems like, Ailee’s waiting room. *Oh yeah, they were co-starring in the drama…* You shrugged. *I guess he wanted to see her.*

You start heading back to the waiting room, still thinking about what JB could possibly be doing there, when he knows it’s not a good idea to let B.A.P know you’re working for JJ Project.

“JC! What’s up?” JB cheerfully greeted you as you got in the waiting room.

You raised an eyebrow at him. *What are you doing here?*

He gave you an innocent look. “What? I’m just talking to my friend, Youngjae,” he said, grabbing his seatmate Youngjae on his shoulders. “We’re buddies from our old trainee days,” he explained while giving you an eye smile.  He then looked at Youngjae, “When he still trained under JYPE.”

Youngjae gave an awkward laugh, not wanting to talk about why he moved to TS Entertainment instead of staying in JYPE.

*But why do I still feel uneasy with him around here?* You nodded. “I see,” then went to sit beside Daehyun.

“JC-ah, I didn’t know you were trainees with Jae- I mean, JB,” Youngjae said, obviously still not used to calling JB by his stage name.

 “Uh, no, I mean yes,” you almost slipped. Daehyun gave you a questioning look. “Are you sure you know him?” to your relief, this sounded more like teasing than interrogating.

You gave a nervous laugh. “Of course oppa! I train with him in our company.”

JB smirked at your reaction. *She calls them oppa already? Wow. Just like a fan girl.*

“Yeah, we two are close,” JB interrupted. His eyes then widened, giving off a fail ‘innocent’ look. “She even mentioned to me how psyched she was that she’s sharing a waiting room with you.”

“Wait, when did I say that?!” you blurted out.

JB shrugged. “Well, weren’t you a big fan of B.A.P?”

Your face turned red. *Is he just guessing?! H-how did he know that?!* B.A.P was now looking at you, amused and curious.

“O-of course I’m their fan!” you flusteredly admitted.

“Jeongmal?” deep voiced Yongguk asked with a pleased expression.

You shyly nodded.

“She even went to your Debut showcase,” JB pointed out.

You glared at him. *WHY WON’T YOU STOP EXPOSING MY SECRETS?!*

JB shrugged. *Hah. Looks like someone’s ticked off. Revenge is so sweet.*

You smiled awkwardly at the B.A.P members. *Okay, JC. FIX THIS SITUATION!* “Yeah, you were daebak,” you said with a very awkward smile while giving them two thumbs up.

 

-------

Again, sorry I didn't update for a while. T.T I've been horribly busy in school. Exams each week, papers, reports... Ugh. I didn't even notice that my last update was last July 5th. Aigoo~

Anyways,

B.A.P's BACK~! Woah. It's already their third mini album. These boys really work so hard! I'm so proud. ^^  *And this is why I don't think JUST ONE group deserves to recieve the rookie award. o.0*