Meet B.A.P

The JJ Project

 

“We’ll be~ Right back!” You said as you pointed to the camera with a charming smile on your face.

“Okay, that’s good!” the PD complimented as you unintentionally fixed your skirt. You weren’t so used to wearing such short dresses.

You bowed to him. “Thank you,” you responded.

“You could go to your waiting room now, we’ll have Hara and Nicole interview MBLAQ before they go on stage,” he waved.

You bowed before leaving. You were walking through the hallway and looking for your room. On your way there, you see some idols casually walking around looking all shiny and pretty. You bow every now and then to show your respect. When the coast was clear, you sighed. *ITS HARD CONTAINING MY CALM HERE! I SEE IDOLS EVERYWHERE!*

Just then, you see L. Joe and ChunJi of Teen Top walk by you. You wanted to grab all your hair and yell like crazy when you saw your two biases from the group. *No, JC, composure… COMPOSURE!* you thought while putting on an awkward smile and bow towards them. They bowed back and smiled to you as well.

Your heart fluttered when you saw these two boys’ radiance pass by you. *OH. MY. GOSH. THEY ACTUALLY SMILED BACK AT ME!* You wanted to jump up and down in excitement, like the fan girl you were, but you realize you can’t. Still, that thought doesn’t stop you from walking along the corridor smiling like an idiot.

You finally got to your waiting room. You saw a couple of blonde boys completely engulfed in playing with an iPad in a corner. There were three blonde boys in front of the mirror, getting hair and make-up from the stylists, while one blonde boy was busy taking big bites of cheesecake in his mouth.

*Blondes? B.A.P!* The one too busy eating looked up and immediately took note of your presence. He looked like he already had his hair and make-up fixed. He got up and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m B.A.P’s Jung Daehyun,” he greeted you politely. You bowed back and greeted him as well. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m emcee JC,” you said as casually as possible. Upon hearing you, the two boys playing the iPad got up and introduced themselves. “I’m B.A.P’s Moon JongUp” the shorter of the two said with a grin. “And I’m B.A.P’s maknae, Zelo,” the taller one said smiling, but sounding shy.

*Maknae? He’s taller than his hyungs!* You repeated your introduction again, now to the two maknaes of B.A.P. “I hope we can get along well,” you smiled.

“Oh, JC-sshi you can sit here,” Zelo offered you to sit beside him when he noticed you were still standing up. He still looked awkward. As if he was talking to a stranger. Which, technically, you were.

You smiled at his sweet gesture. *Aww~ he may be a giant maknae, but he’s still cute!* “Thank you Zelo-uh-sshi,” you bowed, still confused on using honorifics. You sat down with his two hyungs gazing at you. They were obviously keeping their manners in check. Being rookies, they definitely didn’t want to make a bad first impression to anyone.

You felt all the formality and stress in the atmosphere. *Uh, am I causing them to be this uptight?* “Uh, can we please, not be so formal with each other,” you requested.

“Wheew~” Zelo exhaled, obviously releasing his previous stress for talking so formally with you before.

“I’m still not used to talking formally,” you explained. “I’m still new to emceeing and it would be nice if I got to meet you all minus all the formality.”

Zelo and Jongup made an ‘oh’ face, while Daehyun nodded in understanding.

“You can call me JC,” you said. “I was born in August 1994,” you added.

“Ah, JC noona!” Zelo exclaimed. You slightly cringed at him calling you that, but decided to shake it off. *Oh well, he was born in 1996.*

“You’re my age!” Jongup smiled. You nodded.

“I guess you can call me oppa then, huh?” Daehyun  said sounding sincere. You had no idea his speaking voice was kind of husky and really, really attractive.

Before you could answer, a muscular blonde male approached your group. “Moontos, your turn to get make-up,” the deep voiced man said as he pointed to the vacant chair with his thumb.

“Okay, hyung,” Jongup replied obediently and got up.

When the deep voiced male saw you he immediately bowed and greeted. “Annyenghaseyo, I’m B.A.P’s leader, Bang Yongguk,” he said with a gummy smile.

You started to get up to greet but Daehyun intercepted. “Hyung, this is the new emcee, JC,” he said while pointing to you. “You don’t need to be so formal to her, she’s new here, so she isn’t used to the formality,” Daehyun winked.

“Ah…” Yongguk reacted.

“ Zelo-ah, it’s your turn,” a cute chubby-cheeked male told Zelo to get his make-up on.

Zelo nodded cutely and went to the vacant chair. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo,” the male greeted you immediately when he saw you. “I’m B.A.P’s Yoo Youngjae.”

Daehyun intercepted again. “Youngjae, this is JC, she’s the new emcee here, you don’t need to be so formal to her,” he said as he playfully slapped Youngjae on the arm. “She’s our dongsaeng,” he added with a smile.

“Oh, jeongmal?” Youngjae said in fascination as he sat beside Daehyun. Yongguk took Zelo’s seat beside you.

“Yeah,” you nodded. “I’m sorry, I’m not really used to talking formally. I might say something you know…” you weren’t able to continue. Being ‘polite’ wasn’t really one of your strong traits. You often just chose to be quiet rather than talk someone formally. You had the sense that people should be more casual towards each other so that it would be easier to become friends with them.

“It’s okay,” Yongguk waved. “I think this way, it’ll be easier to get along,” he once again smiled a gummy smile.

*You  read my mind, leader.* You thought as you nodded to him.

“Since you’re younger than us, we’re your oppas then?” Youngjae questioned.

“Uh, neh. I was born in late 1994. So, technically, I’m Jongup’s age,” you smiled.

“Who am I an oppa to?” Himchan cut in your conversation.

“Himchannie, this is JC, she’s the new emcee,” Yongguk answered.

Himchan automatically bowed. *Aigoo~ I wonder why idols need to be so formal sometimes* you thought as you saw him start his introduction. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m B.A.P’s Kim Himchan,” he greeted.

Instead of getting up and bowing, you chose to talk casually to him. “Himchan-oppa, it’s okay, I don’t really want to talk to you guys so formally,” you beamed.

He looked taken aback. “Really?” he questioned.

“Neh, I’d rather if you see me as a dongsaeng,” you said casually.

Youngjae, Daehyun and Yongguk gave Himchan a knowing look.

Daehyun shrugged his shoulders. “Hyung, we’re going to be sharing the waiting room with her all through-out our promotion period,” he said then looked earnestly at you. “I guess now is a better time than ever to be casual with each other.”

You smiled and replied, “Neh~ I’d really appreciate it if we’d be friends.”

The members gave you positive responses which you were grateful for. *Woah, all the members of B.A.P look so good up close. They’re all really nice too.* You looked at Daehyun who was still smiling at you. *Especially Daehyun-oppa, who knew he had an exploding charisma in person?*


TADAH! IT'S B.A.P! YES SIR! :D

It's nice to know more people are reading this story. :)

Thank you again everyone! ;)