Chapter 17

The JJ Project

 

“Great, now how am I going to face B.A.P later?” frustrated, you asked Jr. while you were in the car. The three of you were going to each of your designated schedules. You were recording for Inkigayo, while the two were going to film for Dream High.

Jr. shrugged. “I don’t think it’s too bad… I mean, if I had another fan, I’d feel great about it,” he said as a-matter-of-factly.

You heard JB chuckle. “Fan girl,” he coughed.

You glared at him. “At least B.A.P oppas already have fans, what about you?” you wanted to snap, but that’ll sound too harsh.

“Hey,” JB called for you with a nicer tone. “We weren’t able to watch our drama air yesterday, were you able to watch it?” he asked straying out of topic. He didn’t want to pick a fight with you today.

“Yeah, how was our acting?” Jr. asked excitedly.

“Jr.’s acting was daebak,” you gave him a thumbs up. “I personally thought Uibong was a very lovable character,” you praised his acting role.  Jr. beamed in satisfaction.

You then turned to JB. “And you JB…” you started, finding the perfect words to describe him. He was already anticipating your praises. “You were just… weird,” you said with a straight face on.

His jaw dropped. “W-what?!”

“I mean, I don’t know if it was a good or bad thing, but your acting gave me goose bumps all-over,” you went on. Anyways, even if he gets mad at you now, you would be close to getting off at your location. “It’s just that the JB I know right now isn’t that…That… MUSHY! Really, to imagine you could be that lovey-dovey with a girl,” you pretended to shudder. “It’s just weird!” you concluded.

Jr. laughed at your comment. You expected JB to yell at you or at least give you a glare, but instead, he gave you a smirk. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous of my acting sweet towards another girl?”

“Ugh, no,” you gave him a disgusted look.

He gave you a knowing look. “Uhuh, sure, that’s what you always say about your fandoms,” he said skeptically.

You squinted an eye at him, “Are you seriously insinuating that I’ve become a fan of you already after watching an episode of your drama?”

He shrugged. “Maybe.”

 “IN. YOUR. DREAMS,” you emphasized while pointing a finger at him.

Jr. poked on your arm. “Come on JC,” he smiled. “It’s okay to admit you admire our acting skills. I mean, we already have fans now…” he trailed on.

“Oh jeongmal?!” you asked surprised but happy for them. *Wow. It’s only been a month since Dream High 2 aired!*

Jr. nodded happily, while JB raised an eyebrow. “Why didn’t you think we would have acquired a fan base by now?”

You shook your head innocently. “No, it’s just that I’m glad you’re receiving love from people this early in your career,” you beamed.

JB was kind of taken aback the kind words you said, but nonetheless he was thankful. He hid a smile from you, while Jr. grinned broadly at your comment.

The car came to a stop, signaling that you have gotten to your destination. “Well, I’m off,” you bid the two, pulling on your bag filled with your “show clothes”. “Good luck with your filming! Fighting!” you bid them with a fist pump.

“Fighting!” Jr. cheerfully replied with a fist pump. “Have fun on emceeing!”

You turned to JB who coolly nodded at you, “Don’t mess up recording,” he coldly said, but you knew from his tone that he meant well.

“And don’t act so weird,” you shot back, of course, just teasing.

He just shook his head and smiled at that. “Yeah, and don’t spazz around too much,” he teased.

“Whatever!” you stuck your tongue out. “I’ll see you two later. Bye!,” you just motioned and started walking away.

In the car, JB and Jr. were silent when you got off. JB was reading a script in hand while Jr. was having a hard time focusing on his. “Hyung,” Jr. said breaking the silence.

JB took time away from his script. “Neh?”

“It looks like you’re starting to warm up to JC now,” he teased.

JB looked amused. “How can you tell?”

“You seem to get along better now,” he commented. “I told you she wasn’t so bad.”

JB just turned his attention back to his script. “I guess so,” he said in a lower tone while a corner of his lips pulled up to a smile.

----------

Short chapter... Don't worry though, I'll update another chapter later. ^^