B.A.P's Baby

The JJ Project

 

“Hey JC!” a friendly voice greeted you once you got in the waiting room.

It was Youngjae, waving at you, while beaming. “How are you?”

“I’m great oppa!,” you smiled back. *Phew, at least they didn’t seem to mind that I’m their fan... That or they just forgot.* “Oppa, are you and JB really close?” you immediately asked.

“We’re friends,” Youngjae answered, still smiling. “What about you two?”

You nodded. “We, er, train together.”

Daehyun cut in our conversation. “JC! Annyeong!” he greeted you. You saw that his hair was only half done, with hairclips still attached to his side burns.

“Annyeong!” you greeted back.

“I see your odd friend isn’t here today,” he commented while looking at you and Youngjae.

*Odd friend?* you tilted your head in thought. “You mean JB, oppa?” you asked.

“JB oppa?” Daehyun immediately asked with a knowing face. “Don’t tell me that was your boyfriend, JC-ah,” he teased. 

You blushed. “No, I meant JB… Oppa,” you said referring that you were addressing him as the oppa. “Not JB-oppa,” you cleared your throat. “JB’s a friend.”

 “Ah… I see,” Daehyun nodded his head.

“Hey Baby!” a cute voice greeted you in English. You turned around to see an innocent smiling Zelo behind you.

You reflexively glowered when your heard him. “So… Instead of noona, you decide to call me ‘Baby’ instead?” you brusquely asked with some sarcasm in your tone.

Zelo gave you an awkward smile. “A-ah, don’t misunderstand noona,” he put his hands up in a defensive manner. “Baby is just a name we have for our fans,” he quickly explained.

You flushed red. “B-Baby?” You then gave an awkward apology. “I-I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions.”

“It’s okay,” Daehyun reassured.

“I guess our fan club name has more implications than we thought,” Himchan nudged the leader. Then later on B.A.P laughed at your embarrassed expression. You laughed along with them.

“So… B.A.P fans have official names now?” you asked them. “Baby?”

They all nodded. “JC, you are our Baby right?” Yongguk asked you with that deep voice of his.

You started to blush again. “Well, I am your fan, right?” you said, being somewhat flattered by them calling you their ‘baby.’

“Even me, noona?” Zelo asked you reluctantly, especially after you dissed him earlier.

You giggled. “Sure, I’d actually prefer that over noona,” you said thoughtlessly while shrugging.

“Ah! So I can call you Baby instead of noona then?” he excitedly exclaimed. You on the other hand were speechless.

“Aww, JC technically, I’m younger than you too,” Jongup suddenly blurted out. “Instead of noona, I’ll call you baby too, okay?”

 “I-I didn’t mean it like that…” you stuttered. But then you saw Jongup’s hopeful smile and Zelo’s giddy expression.

You sighed. *Is this the power of B.A.P’s maknae line?! Why can’t I say no?!* “Fine,” you gave up. “I just hope your fans won’t kill me for this,” you mumbled.

“Yeah!” the two maknaes high-fived each other. You giggled at how unintentionally adorable these two could be.

“Hey, she’s OUR Baby. How could you just claim her like that?” Himchan protested. He then turned his attention to you and asked, “Right? I mean, you’re not just their fans, you equally love us right?”

You felt your eyelid twitch.

You heard Daehyun chuckle beside you. “Hyung, you’re ridiculous,” you heard him comment.

“No, I’m not,” Himchan said defensively.

“Unless, JC has biases,” Daehyun suddenly remembered.

Himchan’s eyes widened in curiosity, “Speaking of that JC, you’re our fan right?” You nodded t this part. “So, you must have someone you like more than the others,” he straightforwardly asked.

“Uuuh…” you were dumbfounded. “Oppa, why would you even ask such a question?” you asked to avoid answering. You looked at Daehyun who shrugged, “Hyung has a thing for evaluating who gets the most love from the fans.”

“AHA!” Himchan exclaimed after you reacted. “So you do have one!” he concluded. “Guys, JC has a bias among our group!” he told his other members.

“Waahh…” you exhaled in disbelief.

“I bet its Daehyun,” Youngjae suddenly expressed with a hint of bitterness. You were unable to look at him squarely. *No wonder they call you Brain. Good guess.*

You smiled nervously at Youngjae’s answer. “Why would oppa think that?” you asked. Daehyun was looking at you with an amused expression.

“ANIYA!” Himchan exclaimed. “I think she likes me the most,” he nudged at you. “Right? I mean I help you with your emceeing and all,” he winked.

You gave him an awkward smile. “And I’m very thankful for oppa because of that,” you assured.

“AH, hyung, how could you be her bias?” Zelo  interrupted. “She didn’t even tell you to call her baby,” he stuck his tongue out. “Plus, I think noona likes maknae the most,” he assumed. “I mean, we play that game all the time.”

“Hey, that was only once, and you beat her so she wouldn’t play with you anymore!” Jongup reasoned.

“Well, that wasn’t exactly why I stopped playing the game…” you started but then Jongup continued speaking.

“Plus, she keeps praising me with my b-boying stunts on stage. Don’t you think her bias here is,” he then points to himself.

You almost face palmed yourself. You looked over at Daehyun and Yongguk who haven’t said anything yet. “You guys aren’t going to guess?” you asked sarcastically.

“Nope,” Yongguk coolly shrugged.

Daehyun just gave you a smile. “I would guess, but I don’t want to sound as ridiculous as those guys were,” he then pointed to the four.

“Plus, I need to get these out of my hair, just tell me how it goes later,” he bid but then looked back at you. “JC-ah, don’t you need your hair styled too?”

You stood up immediately. “Uh, neh,” you agreed without hesitation.

“Aw, but you still haven’t answered the question,” Himchan said disappointedly. “Is it me?”

“Is it me noona?” Zelo called after.

“You don’t even call her baby,” Jongup pointed out.

You sighed, then pointed at Bang Yongguk. “Bang-leader. I like him the most,” you said flatly before leaving.

“Oh, jeongmal?” both Yongguk and Youngjae were caught off guard. Daehyun was somehow shocked. A part of him wanted you to choose him. Himchan, Jongup and Zelo, the over confident trio looked embarrassed of course.

“I thought you liked Daehyun, because you kept going along with his schemes,” Youngjae thoughtfully reasoned.

You shook your head. “No, I like Bang Yongguk,” you said surely.

Yongguk gave you a shy gummy smile and bowed, “Thank you…”

“I also like Kim Himchan,” you said pointing to Himchan. “I like Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, and Choi Junhong,” you pointed to each one of them. Zelo coughed, “Baby, its Zelo,” he smiled.

The others gave you smiles of appreciation and relief too.

“Now, is everything settled?” you ask before going to the stylist.

The rest nodded except for Himchan. “How come only the two maknaes could call you Baby?”

You shrugged. Since this wasn’t such a big deal to you. “Call me Baby too then. I’m your fan, so it doesn’t really matter,” you concluded. “Now, I really think I need to get ready for emceeing,” you said looking at the performance on the screen then headed to get styled.

“Baby, fighting!” the members cheered you on. You turned around to pull on a tired expression. *Aigoo~ JC, just think they were cheering for their fanclub,* you shook your head.

You took the seat beside Daehyun who was getting his hair done. “You okay, Baby?” he asked seemingly teasing you.

“Oppa, you do know that when fans hear you call me this they’ll go after and hunt me, right?” you blurted out.

“I think it’s a cute nickname,” he beamed. “You call us your oppas, we’ll call you our Baby,” he explained, then gave you an eye smile that would melt any fan girl’s heart.

*THIS SMILE… ANYTHING ELSE I SAY AGAINST HIM WOULD BE INVALID.* “I g-guess so,” you agreed without a choice, feeling hot all over.

-----------------------------

Told you I'll update again! ^^ Keke. Hope you BABY-s enjoyed it! <3

[I know I enjoyed that last GIF. :DD]