B.A.P's Debut

The JJ Project

 

You go back home to the dorm, exhausted from the B.A.P debut showcase. Although, you really didn’t expect their performances to get to you, the boys of B.A.P were really charismatic on stage and you were literally yelling at the top of your lungs to cheer for them. 

You sat on the couch reminiscing how much the fans warmed up to them and how you yourself were now anticipating their future activities when you heard your phone ring.

You saw who was calling it was Mikki.

“Yobuseyo~ JC-ah how was B.A.P?” she giddily asked through the phone.

“Despite all the blonde, they were really really good,” you praised.

“Omo, so they did go with the all blonde look…” Mikki stated thoughtfully. “Wouldn’t that make it hard for fans to recognize them individually?”

“Well, maybe, but I think it’s a good thing too. At least a fan wouldn’t rely on the member’s hair color for identification,” you shrugged.

Mikki giggled, “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” “So… who do you think your bias within the group is?” she asked.

“Hmm,” you thought for a while. “It’s too soon to tell. I mean they’re awfully talented. Leader Bang has a really deep cave voice that’s just so cool to hear in raps and songs. Their maknae Zelo can rap thrice the speed of a regular person not to mention his dance skills. Himchan is their visual, and let me tell you he is fit for that,” you paused recalling the other members. 

“Yoo Youngjae’s one of their lead vocalists… he had those cheeks that you just wanna pinch when you see them,” you said as you grabbed your own cheeks. “Then there’s Moon Jongup, he’s your age,” Mikki interrupted you for a while.

“A ’95 line?” she gasped.

You chuckled. *A new bias for her perhaps?* “Neh~ he b-boys and smiles a lot. He’s really cute.” You paused and imagined her fan girl on the other line. “Last is Jung Daehyun. He’s a year older than me, he’s really handsome and charismatic onstage. Plus his live vocals skills are no joke,” you complimented.

“Are you going to... Ehem…  Look after them?” she asked.

You bit your lip in thought. “I think that’s why I’m going to host Inkigayo for a while…” you said in a thoughtful manner.

“WOAH!” Mikki reacted so loudly that you had to pull your phone away from your ear. “YOU’RE EMCEEING INKIGAYO?!”

“Neh, neh,” you said calming her down. At that time, JB went down stairs and was now listening to your conversation on the phone without you knowing.

“You totally have to be close with other idols there!” Mikki exclaimed.

“Haha! Maybe…” you said apprehensively. 

“Come on! Don’t you have someone in B.A.P you’d like to keep an eye on?” she said cheekily.

You giggled. “You mean stalk?”

Upon hearing this, JB raised an eyebrow. *Stalk? No wonder this girl was hired by boss. She’s probably a professional stalker. Or a sasaeng fan…*

 “Well, not in such a heavy accusation,” she said innocently. “Anyways, you know what I mean!” Of course, Mikki was a bigger fan girl than you were.

“I think their main vocalist…” she cut you off. “Who? The blonde one?”

“They’re all blonde Mikki!” you said in disbelief. 

*All blonde? B.A.P?* JB thought. *She’s going to stalk B.A.P?*

“Oh yeah,” she giggled. “Now which one?! I know you have one, I mean you must have been screaming so hard that time, I can hardly recognize your voice,” she urged.

“Okay, okay, you caught me,” you surrendered. *Aigoo~ My best friend knows me too well.* “Actually, it’s not just the main vocalist… I kinda like them all,” you said with a certain chime in your tone. “They looked pretty charismatic on stage especially when they were in tuxs and sung their ballad track,” you went on.

JB of course heard it all and traced the giddiness in your tone. He smirked and shook his head. *B.A.P fan girl.*

She laughed. “I knew it!”

You yawned. “Mikki-ah, I think I need to sleep,” you bid.

“Yeah you should. Bye then!” she said cheerfully.

“Okay, bye,” you said ending the call and yawning for another time.

JB hurriedly went back into their room before you could catch him eavesdropping. He shut the door when he was inside. *I can’t believe it. Nam JongChae, don’t you know I’m close with B.A.P’s YoungJae?* He smirked.



 

Yep, B.A.P's the first rookie grup to be featured in the story! :D Please antcipate it!