Fanmail.

I met my husband through STARCALL!

After school that day, miko dragged Sam off to the Icecream parlour for lunch. "are you kidding me? ICE CREAM for lunch?" Sam groaned. "do you know how much calori-"

"shut up . Don't even get me started on how skinny you are, don't talk calories to me." miko scoffed and tugged you towards the counter. "one cookies and cream~"  miko pointed at the Icecream, and turned to Sam.

"I demand you order one now." Sam grumbled and ordered her dessert as miko took a seat. "so, are you planning on sending your husband-who-doesn't-know-you-exist a fanmail?" miko snickered, the Icecream off her spoon.

Samantha stared daggers at her, "he's my husband. He just doesn't know it yet! In fact, I'm going to make a fanmail right now. She flipped open her phone and started the star call application.

Sam quickly fixed her hair, and practiced smiling her million dollar grin. *perfect.* Samantha started the recording,  "annyeonghaseyo~" she gave an eyesmile, and continued.

"Samantha Imnida, i just wanted to thank you guys for always motivating me whenever I was demoralised, and cheering me up when I was down. Even if you never knew I existed before, I just wanted to let you know I'm really grateful to you, saranghae!" Sam waved and cut the call. 

"mushy." miko pretended to gag, "I'll bet you a hundred bucks he won't reply you. I'm THAT confident. " she smirked.

"whatever!" Samantha rolled her eyes, and sent the mail. "Wait, Jaejoong.. won't understand what i'm saying!" she suddenly realised, and gawked at her phone in horror. "NOOOOOO!"

Miko waved the topic away. "aish, i'm sure one of the members will understand english and help translate it for him."

Samantha looked glumly at her phone, "i hope so.." She poked her icecream moodlessly, and huffed. "i really hope he sees it.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OVER IN KOREA.

"what is this?!" Jaejoong shook his phone violently. it had yet again hanged. *i need a new phone..* He started tapping the screen randomly, and when the screen was back to normal, he accidentally clicked on one of the files sent by a fan. *aish, so many fanmail, this is driving me crazy!* He grumbled and clicked the "CLOSE" button.

However, his button was faulty, and didn't respond well. He violently jammed the button, and it dropped out. "BWOH!?!?" he raged, totally pissed off with his phone. The video started playing, yet he could not close the page. *forget it, i'll just watch the video first..* He stared at the screen.

A slender-looking girl with glossy eyes and fair skin appeared on the screen, her long black hair pulled into a high pony tail. "Annyeong haseyo~ Samantha imnida!~" 

Jaejoong's heart stopped when he heard her voice. He continued watching the entire fanmail, entranced by Samantha's voice even though he didn't uderstand a single word she said. "she's really pretty.." He furrowed his eyebrows, deep in thought. 

"Yah, Yoochun ah, translate this for me!" He stuck his phone in Yoochun's face, and hit the replay button. Yoochun explained what you said to Jaejoong with ease, and commented dryly. "Since when did the almighty Kim Jaejoong start replying fanmails?" He smirked and gave him a look.

"shut up, my phone got stuck at this page, so i was forced to watch it. besides, i want to learn english, isnt this a good chance?" Jaejoong scoffed, coming up with an exuse off hand. *actually, i wanted to know what she was saying to me..* He looked at his phone again, and softened.

*i'm a source of motivation and encouragement to her..?* Somehow he felt happy that he made someone's life better. Then again, he was in idol, and there would obviously be many fans that would have sayed the same thing just to grab his attention. But somehow, this.. Samantha.. made his heart stop. 

Jaejoong favourited her video, and saved her contact. *should i reply to her fanmail..?* He rewatched the video over and over. "somehow..she seems different.." He murmured.

"Boys, please get ready, we have a meeting in ten minutes."
Jaejoong groaned, and slid his phone back into his backpocket. *i'll reply her later.* He got changed and left for the hotel with Junsu and Yoochun. 

"welcome~" Mr.Choi welcomed the boys, and offered them seats.

"so, we were thinking of co-producing a song with JYJ.." A tall woman stepped out from behind him, and bowed politely. "annyeonghaseyo, Isabelle imnida, i'm looking forward to working with you."

She took a seat besides Jaejoong, and Mr Choi continued. "As i was saying, i think it would be beneficial for both Isabelle and JYJ to produce a song together. It will be used as the special edition song for her new album, and you guys will be promoted more. You will also get to make a music video, cost fully beared by our company. As for us, Isabelle will obtain more experience from working with professionals like you, and will also learn a lot."

Mr.Tan, JYJ's manager nodded slowly, thinking through the pros and cons of making this deal. "Alright then, we agree with your plan." He signed the contract, and they shook hands. 

Just when Jaejoong was walking out of the room, a trainee waitress tripped behind him, and the cup of water flew out of his hands and landed right above Jaejoong's back pocket, and the water mark spread, as water entered Jaejoong's phone. 

He spun around, arms akimbo and clenched his teeth. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IDIOT!" He shoved the petite girl, and she fell back into Junsu's arms. "Calm down jaejoong, don't scare her, it wasn't intentional." 

"Whatever, i don't have time to deal with these low-life people who want my attention so badly." Jaejoong spat and left swiftly. Yoochun and Junsu apologised on his behalf and left after that.

Jaejoong sat at the back of the van, examining his phone. *stupid waitress.* he cursed, pressing the power button fervently, but it didn't come to life.

*Crap, The fanmail..* He looked scornfully out the window and tossed the broken phone aside. *i lost it. damn.*