Taeyeon's confession.

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Sam woke up, still in Jaejoong's arms. She smiled to herself, and blew his fringe out of his face. Jaejoong's nose scrunched up, and his eyes slowly opened. He looked down at her, and the corners of his lips turned up into a smirk. "hey baby." It was a dream come true for Sam. Not only did she get to meet Her idol, their even spending time together, and are engaged. Now, their skinship level had just broken her scale.

Sam blushed furiously and stepped out of bed. "We're supposed to go on a double date today!" She remembered, and dashed to the bathroom to get ready, and knocked on Kyungsoo's door, Jaejoong and Taeyeon right behind her. Kyungsoo limped out of bed and let invited in, struggling to get changed. "I'll help you, Kyungsoo ah!" Taeyeon helped Kyungsoo to his room before Samantha could offer to help. She just stared at Kyungsoo and Taeyeon, who had become so close within a few days. "She-e's helping him change..?" She whispered, and sank into the sofa.

Kyungsoo bit his lip, as Taeyeon helped him up. *Sam didn't even bother help me at all.. but, is taeyeon going to help me change? I mean.. she's a girl..* He gulped, and peeked at Taeyeon, who was busy picking out his outfit for the day. "Wear this oppa! You'd look nice in it!" She grinned, and held out a light blue tee and a pair of skinny jeans that complimented his skin tone. "Ah.. sure.." He mumbled, thinking of Samantha. *She always hated me wearing that..* He his teeth, *I'll make her jealous today, and i'll see her reaction.*

Kyungsoo faced the wall as he ed his shirt and removed it. Taeyeon quickly looked away, flushed. His back was well toned, and his skin was extremely smooth. *Ah, top being a ert Kim Taeyeon !* She scolded herself, and blinked. She heard Kyungsoo groaning, trying to fit his leg with the cast into his pants. "ugh.. umpf!" Kyungsoo lost his balance, but Taeyeon spun around and broke his fall just in time. Kyungsoo blinked at the girl who was just inches away, and quickly scrambled away. "Ah, i'm.. sorry.." He bit his lip, trying to cover himself. He had only managed to put in one leg into the jeans. Taeyeon went over to him and fitted the jeans on for him, hands shaking violently. "uhh. uhh." She closed her eyes, and pulled up the left side of his pants. 

However, she had sprained her wrist on her dominant hand while catching Kyungsoo, and it had become swollen and limp. "Omo, You're hurt!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened, and she looked away, hiding her wrist. "It's fine.." She mumbled, standing up bitterly. She rotated her wrist abit, but flinched back in pain immediately. Kyungsoo panicked, and quickly limped to the first aid box to apply some ointment for her. 

"i'm.. a tennis player.." She mumbled, rubbing her sore wrist." "Then what were you thinking trying to catch me! I'm  a guy for god's sake! I could have crushed you!" Kyungsoo chided, and looked at her swollen wrist. "i-i didn't want to see you get hurt again.." She mumbled. "Not just physically.. but emotionally too." Kyungsoo stiffened, and looked up at her. "I've seen the way you look at Samantha. You didn't forget about her totally did you? You're just seeing if she loves you. Because you love her too." She read his mind like a book. "H-how do you.."

"Well, i know because i pay attention to the little details in things, the way you talk to her, and how you treat her. I know you haven't really forgotten about her, and that you're ust using me to make her jealous aren't you?" She stated, and finally stopped rubbing her wrist. "I-I.." Kyungsoo mumbled, but could not bring himself to meet her gaze.

"It's alright.. " She cupped his cheeks. "You can use me as much as you want, as long as you're happy." Kyungsoo bit his lip, and looked at her. "Why are you being so nice to me? I just met you a few days ago.."

Taeyeon gulped, and looked down at her fingers. "I know this sounds crazy, but i think.. i like you." She whispered, and looked up at Kyungsoo's frozen face. *Taeyeon likes me? So what. A love square? Taeyeon likes me, i like Sam and sam likes Jaejoong.* Kyungsoo frowned to himself bitterly, and Taeyeon mistaken it as him being upset about it. "I'm sorry! I mean, i didn't mean to make you upset.." She cast him a worried glance, but Kyungsoo just waved the matter away. "I'm fine..but i.. i don't think i can accept you just yet. I mean.. yeah.. and .. and.. please don't tell Samantha i remembered her.." He sighed and stood up slowly. "We should go, they'd be waiting.

Taeyeon gazed up at Kyungsoo and took his hand, and gave him a warm smile. "You want to make her jealous? Well, let's do this, partner."