A Date?

I met my husband through STARCALL!

"You won't beieve who i met yesterday." Samantha squealed, shaking Miko by her shoulders. 

"Who? Lemme guess, your husband-who-has-no-idea-you-even-exist?" Miko scoffed, not bothering to look up from her book.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW? YOU STALKED ME?" Sam gasped, as her eyes rounded.  Miko finally glanced up, and stared at Sam. "y-you saw jae jong?"

Sam whacked Miko's arm lightly, and chuckled to herself. "yah! It's Jaejoong! not Jaejong. But, he was so hot ohmigahd, and i even made him food! He accepted my gifts!" She said dreamily.

Miko rolled her eyes and shot Sam a look. "so what, you think he would remember you?" Sam looked down at her feet. She knew what miko said made sense, she just didn't want to accept it.  

"well.." Samantha started, but the vibration of her phone interrupted them. "What's with your hobo-ish phone?" Miko snickered, glancing at the old school phone on Sam's lap. "my mum took my phone so i had to use this instead." Sam grumbled, and opened the new message.

"omo.." her jaw dropped, and she looked up at Miko. "ja-jaejoong.." miko snatched the phone from her, and looked at the text.

"Hello! I'm sorry about the other day, could you meet me for dinner tonight at the italian restaurant by the river? 8pm. - jaejoong"

Miko gasped, "how does he know you? other day? oh. my. god." She tossed the phone back to sam and started hyperventilating.

"Told you so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong left curtly right after his meeting with the JYJ Members and their manager. He excused himself and went back to the hotel to get his hat and glasses, before heading out to the Riverside.

Samantha, on the other hand, was frantically looking for the "perfect outfit" Miko sat on Sam's bed, fiddling with her handphone. 

"Yah, don't just sit there and stare at that thing! Help me find something nice to wear!" Sam whined, throwing the rejected outfits out of her wardrobe. "Ugh, it's just a dinner date sam! Calm your ! Wear the blue dress i gave you for your 18th birthday." Miko commented dryly, and sighed.

Samantha blinked at her. "Blue dress..? Oh! That one!" she dived into her wardrobe and pulled out a navy blue dress, with a long "Tail" behind it. 

"Perfect!" She grinned, and gave miko a hug before clicking on a belt. "Annyeong~" She chuckled heartily and left, Miko still idling on Sam's bed, shaking her head.

Samantha was fifteen minutes early, and stood by the river, admiring the view. *I can't believe i'm on a date with Jaejoong Oppa!* Sam melted inside, but a small part of her felt guilty towards Kyungsoo. "aishh, why do i feel so bad for Kyungsoo oppa, he's just a friend.." she mumbled.

RINGGG! Samantha picked up her phone and froze, it was her mother. She hesitated, but answered the call anyway. "neh, eomma?"

"SAMANTHA! Where are you right now?" she flinched away from the phone, and replied softly. "ahh. i'm by the Riverside.. I'm waiting for Kyungsoo Oppa.." She bit her lip guiltily, and glanced around.

"Kyungsoo? I see. Have fun then, don't come back too late!" The line went dead. She heaved a sigh of relief, and checked her phone, 8pm sharp.

She walked towards the italian restaurant, the sounds of her heels clicking loudly with every step. "Samantha..?" She heard a deep voice and spun around. A tall man walked towards her, and he tilted his shades downwards. "Hey."

She could immediately feel her cheeks flushing red, and she stuttered, "ahh, j-jaejoong o-oppa,!" She bowed and gave him an eyesmile. He gestured towards the corner table, "Shall we?" he winked at her suavely, and she nodded, walking briskly away from him, not wanting him to see her red face.

Click clack click clack, she tripped over her own skirt and tumbled forward, *damn these heels!* she bit her lip in embarrassment, and she felt a pair of strong arms support her from her waist. "woah, slowdown cowgirl, don't want any accidents do we?" he chuckled softly, and escorted her to her seat.

Samantha bit her lip hard, and picked up the menu, hands shaking. "come on, don't be afraid of me, not like i bite." Jaejoong glanced at Samantha's nervous face and gave her a warm smile.

"wh-why did you ask me out?" Samantha tried to keep a straight face, asking him as she ordered her dish.

"One Spaghetti aglio olio." Jaejoong handed the menus over to the waitress, who was trying to flirt with him. "anything else?" She flashed a smile at him, but he waved her away without even giving her a glance. "Well, for one, your looks captured my attention in the fanmail you sent me. Secondly, i thought your voice was really sweet. Third, you treat me more like a normal person than others, squealing about. and lastly, i was intrigued by the fact i was your source of.. Motivation and encouragement..?" He gave Sam his signature smirk, and she blinked at him, very much flustered inside.

"ah, fanmail.." she mumbled softly. "i'm sure there are many more fans that are prettier than me, and you are many people's source of encouragement. But, why did you watch my fanmail..? out of all the mails you received..."

Jaejoong sighed, and poked at his food. "Well, you have to blame my phone? Thank my phone maybe. It hanged at  the page where your fanmail was playing so i had no choice but to watch it. But i think that's the best thing that has happened to me so far." He looked up shyly. 

"You see... all the special occasions of mine are spent with the JYJ boys, so i really wonder sometimes if i would ever get a chance to spend it with someone else, the girl i really love." He chewed on his food slowly, deep in thought. "I never thought much about your fanmail, but somehow your face and your voice would just keep reappearing in my head." he confessed quietly, and looked up at Samantha.

Sam was about to choke on her food. *is that a confession?* 

Jaejoong scrunched up his nose, "i think.. i like-"

"i like you too oppa!" Samatha gushed, and slapped her hand over . "i mean," she furrowed her eyebrows, and her cheeks turned pink. "uh." 

Jaejoong's eyes rounded. *did i really say that?! Now he'll think i'm a desperate fool, no different from the other fans!* She bit her lip really hard, and clutched the hem of her dress.

Jaejoong grabbed the napkin and reached over to Samantha, dabbing her lip. "don't bite your lip samantha.. it's bleeding already.." He gazed at her softly, and smiled. "It's okay, i don't think you're like the other fans, even though you confessed to me~" He chuckled, patting your back.

"Because, I like you too." He winked at her, and lay back in his seat, admiring the stunning view - Samantha.