Lies.

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Samantha snuck into the hospital room at night, and removed the wedding ring from Kyungsoo's finger. she slipped it into her pocket quietly, and he stirred for  moment. Samantha froze, but escaped quickly before he woke up.

She sat by the benches, gazing at the rings. *I'm sorry oppa..* She bit her lip guiltily. "what if, what if i get him a girlfriend? He might be able to get over me if he does remember in future.." She mumbled some incoherent words, as she stared at the rings. 

PING! 

STARCALL FROM JYJ.

Samantha answered it, and watched. Yoochun and Junsu were online.

"Annyeonghaseyo! JYJ imnida!" Jaejoong came on screen. "We know there has been the scandal about Jaejoong and another married woman, and we apologise to the fans. We are very sorry! But these claims are not true, in fact,  Jaejoong isn't having an affair. If you recall not long ago we had a radio talk show?" junsu spoke slowly, and Yoochun continued. "Jaejoong did mention something about having  a girl he loved, and we are proud to say that he is actually engaged right now, to that girl in the picture. So please, don't spread any rumours, continue to love and support JYJ! Thank you!" They bowed, and the screen went blank.

*bwoh..? I'm.. engaged to jaejoong?* Her heart beat rapidly, as her hands shook. She closed her eyes, eyebrows still furrowed, *this makes everything fall into place doesn't it? I marry jaejoong, Kyungsoo.. i'll call up Taeyeon, see what i can do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's eyes fluttered open, and she was still in the same position she was when she fell asleep the last night, the rings still clutched tightly in her hand. She flipped open her phone and dialled her cousin's number. "Ah, Taeyeon ah? Do you mind coming down to New York when you're free?" 

Taeyeon was the same age as Samantha, just a few months older. She lived in Hongdae, but often came to Seoul for visiting purposes. She wasn't a kpop fan, personally, she found the guys.. too gay for her liking. Anywhow, she knew what Jaejoong and Samantha had.

"Who are you?" Kyungsoo tilted his head up slowly, and Samantha glanced at him, biting her lip. "ah, i'm your best friend! You don't remember? you tutored me daily.." She trailed off, fingers fiddling among themselves. *, i'm too nervous* "Kyungsoo can be discharged now." The nurse interrupted their conversation and she charged out of the room to get the paperwork done.

Kyungsoo stared at Samantha leaving glumly, as pain and disappointment flickered across his eyes. *She really hates me that much?* He glanced up at the TV mounted to the wall. Jaejoong's news about his engagement with Sam was everywhere, and he clutched his chest, tears threatening to fall any moment. *You're replacing me with him now?* Kyungsoo thought bitterly, "I hate you , kim jaejoong." He mumbled scornfully.

*Just continue your act do kyungsoo. you have to find out how much you really mean to Samantha*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over in Korea, Jaejoong was busy answering the paparazzi's questions. He flung himself onto his bed after escaping the chaotic mess at his front porch. *Am i doing the right thing?* His heart stopped everytime he thought of Kyungsoo. He knew about his condition, yet he couldn't let sam go. He was literally snatching sam away from Kyungsoo, when Kyungsoo didn't even have the intention of making Sam his in the first place. all he wanted was for her to be happy. Now, Jaejoong was literally rewriting Kyungsoo's past and making him live a lie.

"Am i doing the right thing? This scandal not only hurt JYJ, me, miko and samantha, but it hurt Kyungsoo the most. that guy.. is really something. he's even willing to die instead of her.*Jaejoong grunted , hiding his face among the pillows on his bed. He didn't want to hurt anyone, especially Kyungsoo, yet. He wanted Samantha so badly, he would practically do anything to get her.

 

a/n: Sorry for the crappy chapter, i had to rewrite this 4 times because the internet kept crashing !