Blind date.

I met my husband through STARCALL!

"BWOH!? YOU FAILED 5 OUT OF 8 SUBJECTS?!" Samantha's mother roared, and she flinched. "ma.. the paper was really tough.." She tried to reason, but her mom didn't listen.

"Don't blame it on the paper, you have only your own laziness to blame!" She wagged her finger, "THAT'S IT. You spend way too much time texting your friends, your phone is officialy confisticated from now onwards, until i'm satisfied with your results!" She tried snatching the phone from Samantha, but she held on to the other end tightly. "Mom! I WAS TEXTING KIM JAEJOONG!" Samantha whined uncontrollably, hoping to change her mom's mind.

"JAEJOONG PHAEJOONG, i don't need a bunch of bad influences texting my daughter, all i need is you to start dating Kyungsoo!"

She snatched the phone, but you released your grip and it went flying across the room, smashing against the wall and breaking into pieces. "EOMMA!!!" Samantha shrieked, picking up the remnants of her phone and trudging up to her stairs. "I'm NEVER Dating anyone else besides Jaejoong, and I need a new phone!" She demanded, tears welling up in her eyes.

"YOU ARE GROUNDED FROM NOW ON YOUNG LADY! DON'T EVEN THINK OF SETTING FOOT OUTSIDE THIS HOUSE!" Sam's mum hollered, and she flopped onto the bed. Worst Day ever.

Not only did she lose all the sole form of communication with Jaejoong, she had lost her opportuniy to meet him for the first time during the fanmeet, and she had to date another male besides the "god", Jaejoong. *ridiculous.* Sam rolled her eyes and pouted. *this .*

Do Kyungsoo was the smartest, most good looking, and caring person on earth. Every mother wanted their daughter to marry him. Not only did he excel in studies, his Sports performance was exceptionally good too, and he had also won multiple Singing and Dancing competitions. However, he did have one flaw - he was the biggest player on the block. Almost every girl wanted to be the one that could make him change his ways by making him fall in love with them.

Kyungsoo fiddled with his phone, *two more hours to kill before i need to head to Samantha's house. Mum's a nuisance, setting me up for a blind date, what generation is this?! This Samantha girl better be pretty, she's wasting hell alot of my time!* Kyungsoo grumbled silently, nuzzling the neck of the random girl beside him.

RINGGG, Kyungsoo groaned and pulled out him phone. "hello? what now eomma.."

"Kyungsoo ah, come back now. We have to get ready to meet Samantha, i don't want to be late! Hurry !" The lin went dead.

"AISH!" he exclaimed in annoyance, and stood up. "Oppa~ where are you going~" The girl cooed, tugging on his arm. "home, catch ya later."

"whatever your name is.." he muttered under his breath, and left swiftly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you better be on your best behaviour young man. Samantha is a fine young lady, and i really hope you guys can be together." Kyungsoo's mom chided, fixing her hair in the car.

"Eomma! I said you should stay out of my personall love life, i dont need you to set me up for any more blind dates! I ain't going anymore. this is the LAST STRAW." he emphasized, glaring out the window.

His mom sighed, and shook her head. She hated how her son was never serious about his relationships with girls, yet she couldn't do anything about it. *please, i hope you fall in love with Sam..*

"We're here, you can go now." Kyungsoo scoffed at his parents. "whatever," he stormed off, still unhappy about the whole affair.

Kyungsoo adjusted his clothes, fixed his hair, forced a smile and rang the bell. A few seconds later, Sam's parents opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Kyungsoo~ Ah, you're a very good-looking man~" They chuckled, and Kyungsoo just smiled as they invited him in.

Samantha was sitting by her room window, sulking. *i want my jaejoong oppa. i can't even call Miko now. what is this nonsense!*

"Kyungsoo ah, Samantha is in her room, you can go up an look for her!" Sam's dad pushed Kyungsoo towards the stairs, and he reluctantly went up.

*What is this, Samantha, is some horrifying witch, who's going to be because i'm soooo handsome?! Or, a ghost tryng to possess me!?* His mind ran wild with crazy thoughts. He knocked on the door, "Uh, this is.. Kyungsoo..." He stuttered, and he heard a sweet reply. "come in~"

Sam immediatey stiffened when she heard Kyungsoo's voice, "omo, this is it. aish... jaejoong.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo stepped in warily, checking for any ghosts or witches, but all he saw was this stunning girl, staring out her window with a sad expression.

"Samantha-sshi?" He murmured, and she turned to face him. She spun around, and he stared at her. Her bouncy curls complimented her large hazel eyes, and she had small, pink lips. "Look here mister, i'm really not interested in this blind date . I already have someone i love, so i'm sorry if i broke your heart or whatever, but this ain't gonna workout for the both of us."

Kyungsoo stared at her in disgust. "Break my heart?!" he scoffed, "what made you think i wanted this anyway. My mom was the one that forced me to come here." He went to the windowsill and sat opposite Sam, gazing out the window.

"R-really?!" She gasped, a smile forming on her lips. "Yeah, but because i'm such a good child and don't want to break my mom's heart again," he chuckled. "i shall pretend to date you, until i find someone else." He smirked, telling you his plan.

Samantha was in a state of shock, not only did he have the same thoughts as her, he had even come up with a plan. "Sure~" she high-fived him, and leaned back.

Kyungsoo broke the silence, "So, who's your boyfriend..?" He smirked at her, and she blushed. "w-well.. i don't have a boyfriend, more of someone i wish i could marry!" She grinned to herself stupidly, and Kyungsoo blinked, *what in the world?!*

"I've been texting JYJ's Jaejoong, can you believe that!" she whispered, and continued. "He's coming to New York soon, but i'm grounded.." the smile on her face fell, and somehow Kyungsoo's heart felt like it was being squeezed. The warm smile on her face made him happy, for one reason or another.

"Jae..Joong..?" He muttered, trying to figure out who he was. Samantha quickly grabbed her phone and showed Kyungsoo photo after photo of him, *he's actually really good looking..* Kyungsoo was demoralised after looking at how Good looking Jaejoong was. "So.. this fella.. he looks a little old don't you think?" Samantha glared daggers at him and snorted, "Age isn't a factor when it comes to love. No matter what, i know, we are destined to be." She smiled at Jaejoong's photo.

Kyungsoo gazed at her softly. *somehow, this girl makes me feel so happy, so warm.. Am i.. in love..?*