Proposal?

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Kyungsoo headed out to the mall, and entered the jewellery shop with a heavy heart. "Good Evening sir, how may i help you?" The lady ushered him in, as he strode to the rings section. *Should i propose to her? Maybe, maybe i'll try. And, when she graduates with good results, and jaejoong comes back, we'll just.. divorce..* He gazed sadly at all the shimmery rings on display.

"May i take a look at that one..?" He mumbled, pointing to the special edition ring. It was a silver band, with black engravings on it, and there were small diamond studs along the two ends. *It's beautiful~* He looked at it, then admiring the male's ring, the exact same design, just without the crystals. 

"I'll take it." He frowned, telling the lady the ring sizes. Samantha's mom had already told him all the information, and was waiting for his proposal. *I can't believe i'm actually doing this.* Kyungsoo felt his eyes burn with tears, *I don't want to force Samantha into arrying someone she doesn't want.*

"Thank you sir, that would be twelve thousand dollars for the entire pair, is there anything else we can get you?" The lady smiled warmly at him.  Kyungsoo shook his head and handed her his credit card.

He took his items and bowed politely, before heading back home. Kyungsoo lay on his bed, admiring the pretty designs on the ring. "What if she rejects me?" His heart thumped, "and, when do i propose to her?"

Ding Dong

He sat up, glancing at the clock. *Who is it, at this hour?* Kyungsoo opened the door, and Samantha stood there, shivering in the rain, with a tear streaked face. "OMONA!" Kyungsoo pulled her in, and handed her a towel, "Dry yourself, quick. before you get sick." He didn't ask any more questions and pushed her into the bathroom.

*What is she doing here.. Should i propose to her now?* He placed the rings in the drawer, and waited for Samantha to come out.

"Ah-choo!" She sneezed, over and over again, as she stepped out of the bathroom. She was in Kyungsoo's shirt. "oppa, i.."

He gave her a weak smile, "It's okay, care to tell me what happened? You look cute in my shirt~" He stuck out his tongue playfully. "I look like a scarecrow." She held her arms out, looking down at her. "Come here scarecrow~" Kyungsoo chuckled lightly, patting the empty space on his bed beside him. Samantha dragged her feet towards him, towel still hanging over her head.

"What are you doing here?" He asked softly, gazng at her. "... My mom wanted me to get married. She doesn't care about my feelings at all." She mumbled, the corners of pointing downwards. Kyungsoo stiffened. "Marry to..?"

Samantha looked up at him with a blank look, "You."

Kyungsoo's heart stopped. *She told Samantha about it..?* "Maybe.. maybe we should..?" He mumbled softly, gazing at her even though she was expressionless. "You can be with Jaejoong after you graduate, i'll divorce you if you want.. At least for now he won't be a distraction to your studies. His future is already there for him. Now you need to build yours.." He bit his lips, looking at Samantha.

Her eyes twitched, *distraction?!* "Who do you think you are?!" She lashed out, and kyungsoo flinched back. "I MARRY WHO I WANT. WHO SAID JAEJOONG'S A DISTRACTION? I DONT CARE IF I'M BEING AN UNREASONABLE BRAT NOW. STUDIES ISN'T EVERYTHING!" She snarled, throwing the towel across the room, storming out of the house. 

Kyungsoo's tears threatened to fall, *I have to stay strong, at least get her to marry me until Jaejoong returns. I don't want her to regret not doing well. I'll give up everything for her. because, because i love her.* He yanked open the drawer, clasping the rings in his hand, he took a deep breath and bolted out into the rain, after Samantha.

"Sam!" He called, blinking away the raindrops that were in his eyes. Samantha looked back at him, *I'm sorry oppa, i can't do this. why don't any of you understand?* She dashed across the road without thinking. Just then, a large lorry honked at her, and she froze, staring at the huge vehicle approaching her at an unbelievable speed. 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY! MOVE SAM MOVE!" Kyungsoo dashed to her, horrified, but she just gawked at the lorry.

"UMPF!" She gasped, as the wind was knocked out of her. *I'm.. not dead..?* She slowly got up, dizzy from the impact. The rain was still falling hard, and her view was foggy. A searing pain shot through her leg. A long gash on her upper thigh, and blood trickled down her legs. Her back was scratched badly too. "Kyungsoo?" she furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the limp figure laying by the roadside. 

He had pushed her off the road to the pavement, and got hit instead. He was in a limp, awkwards position, a pool of blood forming on the ground. 

"KYUNGSOO! DON'T DIE ON ME, please, i'm sorry!" Samantha crawled to him, dialing the ambulance. She supported his head with her arms, shaking with fear. *So much blood*

Kyungsoo slowly lifted his gaze. "Are..... you.. o-okay..?" He breathed heavily, his eyelids about to shut.

"Stop worrying about me, look at you.. oh god.." tears fell down her cheeks, as she carassed his bloody cheek. The lorry was no where in sight, and the rain was heavier than ever. "The ambulance will be here soon, hang in there.."

"I'm sorry.." He choked, his tears mixing with the rainwater and blood. his right hand fell to the ground lifelessly, the ring falling to the ground with a clink.

Samantha picked up the ring with shaky hands, "I'll marry you, Do Kyungsoo. She whispered, and slipped the ring on her ring finger, then placed his on his finger. "I'm sorry," She gasped softly, and leaned down, and their lips met. 

Kyungsoo was almost unconscious by then, but he could still feel her lips on his. *Totally not a cool way of proposing.. but, I love you, Samantha.* His heart fluttered, before he fainted.