Kyungsoo's fanmail

I met my husband through STARCALL!

It was thursday, two days before Jaejoong came to newyork.

Kyungsoo was at Samantha's house, tutoring her as usual. "oppa, I'll go to the bathroom," sam skipped off. And kyungsoo shook his head, flipping through her textbooks. *im lucky I graduated from high school. Doing this everyday was torture* 

As he flipped through the book, one page caught his eye. *bwoh..?* besides all the science explanations, Sam had doodled around everything, same for the next few pages. "Jaejoong <3. A sketch of Jaejoong's face?! Jaejoong and I would make beautiful babies, BWOH ?!"

kyungsoo raged, reading out all the doodlings. What raged him the most was jaejoongs face had been drawn on almost every page. * I BET I WOULD MAKE MORE BEAUTIFUL BABIES WITH SAMANTHA THAN HIM!*

kyungsoo cursed silently, glaring daggers at the book. *thats it, she hasn't been paying attention in class because Of him. I can't take it anymore.* kyungsoo reached over for Samantha's phone and started a new fanmail.

*i'm sorry but I have to do this Samantha.*  Kyungsoo looked right into the camera and started recording. "Jaejoong ah, this is kyungsoo, if you haven't forgotten. Just to let you know, Samantha will be having her end year exams really soon and you're distracting her a lot. I would appreciate it if you visit her only after her exams have ended, and stop texting her too. She needs to do well, or she would get into Big trouble with her mom." he warned sternly.  He heard a knock on the door, "Samantha, kyungsoo ah, can I come in?"

kyungsoo quickly bowed and cut the call, before opening the door for Samantha's mom. "ah, annyeong, Samantha went to the restroom." kyungsoo bowed politely, and hid Samantha's phone behind his back. "kyungsoo ah.." she started, eying his arm. Kyungsoo looked at her with those huge eyes of his, "I heard what you said just now. I want an explanation kyungsoo ah."

He bit his lip nervously, and nodded. A grave look plastered on his face. Samantha stepped into the room, and stared at her mom. "something wrong?" Samantha's mom Shook her head, but added. "10pm tonight at cafe latte." she have kyungsoo a look, and left swiftly. *crap. She can't find out about Jaejoong and Sam. She'll get into deep .*

kyungsoo slumped back down on the chair. "what was that about?" Sam mumbled, and Sat back down beside him. And she was totally oblivious to his Change in mood throughout the tutoring session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's phone vibrated furiously on the desk, and his eyes flickered towards the name. *Sam!* A smile momentarily appeared on his lips, but he couldn't take it. He countinued posing for the cameraman, "When will we be having a break.. this photoshoot is the longest ever." He grumbled, eyes still stuck on my phone.

"Arrasso! We're done here, thank you JYJ!" The photographer thanked the members and packed up. Jaejoong rushed over to his mobile and grabbed it. *She finally replied eh, a fanmailll~* he grinned giddily, playing the video. The corner of his lips turned downwards and his eyebrows furrowed the moment Kyungsoo came in view. *what, a fanmail from him? Where's sam?* He was enraged after watching the video, yet, Jaejoong decided to take heed to Kyungsoo's advice even though he wanted to meet samantha badly.

*I can't distract her, she needs to do well. It'd be selfish of me to destroy her future if i keep visiting her.* Jaejoong sipped on a glass of vodka, deep in thought. "Yah, Jaejoong ah, come for a drink with us tonight! You've been skipping out on our outings recently.!" Siwon punched him lightly, all the other super junior members nodding in agreement. 

"Ani, i don't feel like it, another time maybe, sorry guys!" Jaejoong patted Kyuhyun's back and left.

"Whaddup with him.." Ryeowook grumbled. "He's in love~" Junsu cackled, and placed his finger on his lips. "shh~" he looked at Jaejoong's figure slyly. "First time ever for mr. act cool~" 

Jaejoong strolled along the beach, admiring the night view. He went there whenever he had things on his mind. *note to self, bring Samantha here one day.*

Nothing mattered to him more than your well-being, and he didn't want to be the cause of your bad results. *I hope everything goes fine for her..* Jaejoong sighed exasperatedly and sank into the nearby hammock, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember the formulaes i went through with you today sam, take care ~ I'll see you tomorrow!" Kyungsoo ruffled Samantha's hair and left. He close the door behind him and glanced at his watch. *9.45pm.* He quickly flagged a cab and left for cafe latte,

"Kyungsoo ah, over here!" Samantha's mum waved from her seat. "One strawberry latte please." Kyungsoo handed the menu to the waiter and turned back to his seat. "about today.."

Samantha's mom sat up, and her face immediately reflected a tinge of unhappinness. "Tell me, is that Jaejoong guy really your cousin?" She eyed him, "... no."

She sat back, and folded her arms. * I knew it * "They like each other don't they? You know i will never approve Kyungsoo. I chose you to be her blind date that day, because your parents and i have known each other for a long time, you might not feel like it, but i know you and Samantha will be perfect for each other. Trust me." She sipped on her coffee, looking directly at him.

"Ah, i know.. But if samantha is really happy with him, i'm willing to give her up for him.." He mumbled, fiddling with his fingers. "I will confront her. go home right now, and knock some bloody sense into her!" She fumed, placing her cup down with a loud 'clank'. "I don't care if he's some famous idol, but i do know that all those in the entertainment industry aren't that good. I will NEVER approve, just to tell you."

Kyungsoo shook his head fervently, "ani, ani, please don't scold her," He begged her, biting his lip.  She eyed him, "Fine. i won't give her any problems. On one condition."

Kyungsoo stiffened, thi woman was no joke, when she said something, she meant it. "Wh-what  condition..?" 

"Marry my Samantha."