Scandal

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Kyungsoo and Samantha's family gathered in the waiting room, waiting anxiously for the doctor to give them updates on Kyungsoo's condition. The doctor came out of the operating theartre, a sullen look draped across his face. "Can i know who is Do Kyungsoo's Family?" Without a second thought, Samantha stepped forward, before anyone else could. "What happened, Doctor?" She bit her lip nervously.

"well, Kyungsoo has one broken arm and leg, and a slight concussion, so there might be a chance part of his memories will be lost. But it's up to his willpower how fast he recovers. For now, he is in a coma." The doctor stated slowly. Samantha dropped to her knees in horror, "it's all my fault.." She gasped, *Broken arm? Broken Leg? Memory Loss? What if he forgets me?* It was too much for her to handle. Not to mention, she herself had sprained her left ankle and had deep cuts all over her back and thigh.

*miahne.. kyungsoo ah.* Tears trickled down her cheeks, as she sat by his bed, holding his hand in hers. "Is it even possible to love two people at once?" Samantha whispered, gazing at Kyungsoo. "Wake up soon, Kyungsoo.." Samantha mumbled glumly. *I miss Jaejoong oppa, what will he think when i get married? Yet, i can't bring myself to tell Kyungsoo oppa i don't want to marry him..*

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Samantha's mom shrieked, slapping her across her face. "AFTER ALL HE DID FOR YOU, YOU GET HIM INTO AN ACCIDENT?!" She point her finger accusingly at Samantha. *Mum, i won't love him the way i love Jaejoong. Can't you see we're going through all this fake marriage and thanks to you? I AM going to divorce him eomma. Just you wait and see* Samantha slumped onto the ground, ignoring the fact that her mother was going crazy, whacking her over and over again.

"Stop it, it's fine.." Kyungsoo's mom rushed over, hugging Samantha. "Stop hitting her, Kyungsoo wouldn't want her hurt!" She snapped,glaring at her mom. "Whatever." She huffed, and stormed off. "I'm sorry.." Sam hung her head, apologising to Kyungsoo's mom. 

"It's alright, go home and rest. I'll stay for the night."

Samantha shook her head, "Ani, i will." She shuffled into the hospital room and sat beside Kyungsoo. His face was calm and serene, "if i hadn't met you, you wouldn't be going through all this right now." Samantha sighed, taking out her phone.

New Fanmail ; Kim Jaejoong

Samantha looked straight into the camera, dark eye rings around her eyes, sunken cheeks, she looked horrifying. But she called jaejoong anyway. "Oppa, please catch your flight to New York Tonight. Urgent. I'll be in the hospital waiting." She cut the call and looked back at Kyungsoo. *if you're in a coma, and theres a possibility you'd forget me.. is the marriage still on?*

Jaejoong froze the moment he saw the fanmail. Samantha looked like she had just risen from the dead. After seeing the mail, he grabbed his bagpack and headed straight for incheon airport. *Why is she in the hospital? What happened to her, why the didn't Do Kyungsoo Protect her!* A million questions ran through his mind.

"Please be fine, Samantha ah." He quickly contacted Miko and related everything to her. The flight to New York seemed to take a million years longer than usual. Jaejoong cabbed to the hospital the moment he landed, and rushed in to find Samantha.

The sunlight shone on Samantha, and her eys fluttered open. It was morning. She had been sleeping by Kyungsoo's side the entire night, with her arms folded, resting by his arm. "How are you feeling Kyungsoo oppa.." She mumbled, glancing at the clock. *Jaejoong should have reached by now..* Miko was by her side too, still fast asleep.

The door slammed open, and Samantha Jumped in shock. "Oppa!" She shot up, staring at Jaejoong. He had rushed over straight from his performance, make up and costume still on, sweat trickling from his forehead.

He dashed over to Samantha and hugged her. "What happened..?" Sam looked up at Jaejoong with Teary eyes. "Kyungsoo oppa got into a car accident because of me.." Jaejoong was about to console her, when he laid his eyes upon the ring on her finger. "w-what is that..?" He muttered.

Sam looked away, retracting her hand from Jaejoong. "Did.. Kyungsoo.. Propose to you..?" His fists clenched, and his face hardened. *I can't believe this.* He kicked Kyungsoo's bed, Making it vibrate violently. Miko's eyes popped open. "YAH! OPPA HOW COULD YOU?" she rushed to Kyungsoo, making sure everything was in place. Jaejoong was beyond upset now.

He strode out of the room, Sam trailing behind him. "I can explain!" She held on to the back of his jacket.

Jaejoong whirled around, his eyes teary. "Shoot."

"It's.. a fake marriage. whatever, the details aren't important, the main thing i that when i graduate, I am going to divorce Kyungsoo and be with you." She finally said it. Sam felt her stomach doing tiny little flips as her heart thumped vigourously. *Im sorry kyungsoo oppa..* She bit her lip, looking up at Jaejoong. a pang of guilt hit Jaejoong. *the things she goes through is.. unbelievable.* Jaejoong hugged her again, "I'm sorry. But, i hate the fact you're getting married to some other guy and not me." 

Sam felt horrible, she felt like she was cheating on Kyungsoo, yet, she couldn't do anything about it. The both of them, however, were oblivious to the girl behind the pillar, watching their every move closely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RING~

Jaejoong's phone disrupted the silence in the hospital room and he bowed politely, leaving the room. "Annyeong," 

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOUR PHOTOS ARE GOING VIRAL! THIS SCANDAL IS NOT WHAT WE NEED WHEN WE JUST HAD A EW COMEBACK!" Yoochun thundered, and Jaejoong flinched away from the phone. "What?"

"Come back now. Manager hyung wants to meet you." Jaejoong was utterly confused. *What scandal?* The line went dead, then he received a link from Junsu.

"JYJ's Kim Jaejoong having an affair with a married woman?" There was a clear photo of him and Samantha hugging, and the ring was clearly seen on her fourth finger. *Crap* Jaejoong froze, "Who the heck did this?" 

"Oppa, is everything okay?" Sam closed the door quietly, making her way to jaejoong. "uh, yeah. i.. need to go first, text me if anything happens." He left swiftly. *eh? What's going on?* She stared at him quizically.

"Whatever.." She headed back to Kyungsoo, "oppa.. i have a feeling things are going to get complicated.." She Kyungsoo's cheek, her mind filled with thoughts of their fake marriage, and the flashback of Kyungsoo getting hit was still fresh in her mind. 

She slouched on the seat, and faced Miko, who was furiously typing on her phone. "Whaddup with your sudden obssession with your phone." She commented dryly. Miko looked up at her, and showed her what was on the screen. 

"Samantha - The married seducing JYJ's Jaejoong"