Taeyeon

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Taeyeon and Jaejoong finally found the chance to come down to New York. All of them, including Kyungsoo, gathered at your house one afternoon. "Kyungsoo, Jaejoong, meet Taeyeon unni, she's my cousin !" Samantha introduced, and Taeyeon flashed a bright smile at them. She had long, auburn hair with large eyes. She was wearing a simple tee and shorts, yet, she looked stunning.

"ah, annyeong~" the two boys greeted politely, *She's pretty.* Kyungsoo thought, looking at her. "Ah, Sam ah, why did you call me down? And to the hospital too?" She clamped her hand over taeyeon's mouth, "Ahh, nothing nothing, i just felt that..i miss you alot. i mean. yeah. so i thought we could hang out as a group.."

"Double Date?" She mumbled, sipping her tea. Samantha's face turned pink. "eh? Double date..?" "well, there are four of us here aren't there?"

Taeyeon had lived in the states for a couple of years, and could speak fluent english too. She was an open minded and loud girl, just like Samantha. She never liked K-POP idols though, all of them seemed like girls to her. Taeyeon's eyes flickered to Jaejoong, than back to Kyungsoo. *He's pretty darned cute for a guy.* She smiled warmly to Kyungsoo, and he looked away, blushing.

*bwoh.. what's that about..* Kyungsoo glanced away, trying to avoid her gaze. "Kyungsoo oppa! Let's go for a walk!" She helped Kyungoo up, who was still limping. "See you guys later!" She waved at you and Jaejoong, and turned to you, "thank me later" She mouthed, smirking. She knew about things between you and Jaejoong, and left quickly with Kyungsoo.

*Oppa?* Kyungsoo grunted in his head. *Only Samantha calls me that.* He followed Taeyeon out without any questions, as he himself wanted you to be happy with Jaejoong. "Where are you going?" He sputtered slowly, in english. Taeyeon chuckled at him, and replied in fluent Korean. "I CAN speak korean, FYI." She ruffled his hair. "Come along, i'll buy you ice cream! Don't be too upset about your leg!" She helped him to the nearby ice cream parlour, as Kyungsoo gazed at her. *She gives off this warm vibe.. she reminds me so much of Sam. Cheerful, always so positive.. until jaejoong stepped into the picture.* A frown replaced his smile.

"What flavour do you want?" She turned back to Kyungsoo, who was still deep in thought. "Aish, don't be sad!" She patted him and handed him a spoon with a lump of pink ice cream on it, Kyungsoo looked up at her, eyes rounded. "eat! it's my favourite flavour!" She grinned at him, and he cautiously took the spoon from her, letting the cold desert melt in his mouth.

"indirect kiss." She smirked at Kyungsoo, who just stared at her with the same, stoic expression on his face. *eh?*

"indirect kiss. we shared the same spoon." She stated, the corners of her mouths turning upwards as Kyungsoo turned pink. "bwoh..?" She giggled, and pulled him over to the seat after ordering another cup for him. He graciously took the ice cream from her, sitting opposite her. Kyungsoo watched Taeyeon up her ice cream, intrigued by her cuteness. It was amazing, how much she reminded him of Samantha.

"Am i that gorgeous?" Taeyeon suddenly said, finally looking up from her ice cream. "huh?" Kyungsoo gave her a blank look again, and she rolled her eyes. "i know you've been admiring my beauty," She stuck out her tongue, "But your ice cream is melting, mister. Look!" She pointed to the gooey mess that was flowing onto his hand, and one side of his cone. "there."  She mumbled shyly, and continued eating her own ice cream. 

Kyungsoo just stared at her, *she acts like she knows me so well. Even though we just met.. she gives off this warm, motherly vibe.* He gazed at her again, this time his cone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha lay in Jaejoong's arm, leaning against his toned abs. "Did Kyungsoo really forget everything?" Jaejoong mumbled, Samantha's cheek. She looked up to him, whispering. "I don't know.. he seems to be able to remember some things, like Miko, and his school stuff i guess. But everythig about me, about you, totally wiped out." Samantha placed her hand in Jaejoong's. 

"I don't know, i feel so guilty for hurting him so much.. it's all my fault.." Samatha choked, thinking of Kyungsoo laying in the pool of blood by the road. *Horrifying.* She sobbed, and Jaejoong pulled her into a tight hug. "Babe, it isnt your fault, please don't do this to yourself. Look how scrany and tired you look now. I miss the old, cheerful Samantha.." Jaejoong pecked your cheek. Samantha looked at him, "Taeyeon thinks all the korean idols looks gay." She changed the topic, smirking at Jaejoong.

"Bwoh!?" He his teeth. "That little.. i'm the hottest man alive!" He pouted, and Samantha sat up. "Oh really? I don't beieve you. Show me." She teased, and Jaejoong suddenly flipped Samantha over, hovering on top of her. "are you sure~" He winked at her, and his raspy voice made Samanta go crazy, but she forced herself to keep her composure.

Jaejoong was about to lean in for a kiss, when Taeyeon and Kyungsoo burst into the room, "WE GOT ICE CREAM!" She shrieked happily, but turned red the moment she realised she had interrupted something, Kyungsoo's chest tightened, and tears started to fall. He limped ran to his room and shut the door, ignoring the searing pain in his leg.

*Why did i have to see that? They were having fun, so what, is Taeyeon my new babysitter instead of Sam? She got tired of me? IS that it?* He snarled and threw the glass bottle against the wardrobe and it shattered, falling to the ground in a million pieces. Kyungsoo limped towards the mess and started picking up the shards one by one, ignoring the blood dripping from the cuts the glass had caused.

"I'm just like this, broken. the only difference is, Samantha isn't here to pick the pieces up anymore." He sobbed, Taeyeon heard the breaking of glass and quickly entered Kyungsoo's room, horrified to see his leg twisted in an awkward position, bending down picking up the glass shards as blood trickled down his arm.

"Omo! What happened, let me do it!" She rushed over, helping him to pick up the shards. "Saman-" Kyungsoo looked up and stiffened. *That's right, samantha doesn't give a about me anymore, Taeyeon's the one..* He looked at her gratefully. She had heard whatever he had said to himself just now, and stood up, cupping the shards in her hands. "Samantha isn't here to pick up the pieces, but i am." She gave Kyungsoo a light peck on his cheek and dashed out cheekily.

*k-kiss..*Kyungsoo froze, in a state of shock.