Birthday girl.

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Samantha scratched her neck and tried to get into a more comfortable position bed. The itchiness came back again, and her eyes shot open. "WHAT THE HEC-" Miko, Kyungsoo and Jaejoong was towering above her, and was using a feather to tickle her neck. She turned red the moment she spotted Jaejoong chortling at her. Her hair was in a mess, and she looked ridiculous in her blue penguin pajamas.  Samantha dashed straight to the bathroom to tidy herself up after Jaejoong popped the party popper. 

"YAH!" Miko snickered, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GAY!" Samantha blushed furiously at the thought of Jaejoong in her room, waking her up, on her birthday. *That was so embarrassing! He watched me sleep? I didn't snore did i? Or Drool?* She touched the corners of her lips just to make sure. Samantha sighed and squeezed a lump of toothpaste on her brush and started to brush her teeth. "How did he know it was my birthday?" She picked out the strands of streamers from her hair and tidied herself up. 

Samantha strode out of the bathroom, a calm look plastered on her face. *Stay calm sammy,* She warned herself, and fluffed her pillow. "Aish, why is the birthday girl tidying her bed? Come on, let's go down for something to eat~" Kyungsoo tugged on her arm, and Sam puffed her cheeks.

"How did my mum allow you guys to come in? Jaejoong oppa..?" She gave Jaejoong a look. He chuckled lightly, and patted Kyungsoo on the back. "Well, you gotta thank this handsome friend of yours, i mean. If he didn't tell your mum i was his cousin, she would probably have kicked me off to Mars!"

Samantha softened, and gave Kyungsoo a hug, "Thanks oppa~" She mumbled, and looked up at Jaejoong. "Don't you have schedules or something? All of you are busy people aren't you? Miko? Your part time job, no?"

Jaejoong pulled you down the stairs, "I'm free for now, i'm leaving New York either tonight or tomorrow morning. Miko-sshi has taken leave just to celebrate your birthday~" He smiled lightly at her, and she whacked him. "Yah! I told you not to tell!"

Sam gawked at the two of them. "Since when did you guys become so close?! And anyway, how did you know it's my birthday..?" Jaejoong bit his lip, "Well..."

Miko cut him off, "Well, we have something to tell you, come, i'll explain over breakfast.."

Samantha felt butterflies in her stomach, *are they.. dating..?* her face fell, but the moment she saw the wide spread of food, her face brightened. "FOOD MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. COME TO MAMA" She started gobbling up the food, not caring about the other three. Jaejoong reached over and wiped off the sauce on her lips. She had no reaction, and continued eating. Kyungsoo on the other hand, stiffened. *He just touched her, and she was okay with it..? No, Do Kyungsoo be happy for your friend!* He his teeth and let out a sigh, continuing to nibble on his danish.

"Tell me. now." Samantha swallowed the last bit of her food and glanced at Jaejoong, then at Miko.

Miko looked up at you, biting her lip. "Kim Miko... Kim Jaejoong..?" She hinted at Samantha. She stared at the two of them, then everything clicked. "You're SIBLINGS?!"

Jaejoong nodded and eyed her warily. "Why did you pretend not to know Jaejoong, you couldn't even pronounce his name!" Samantha furrowed her eyebrows. "Well, i didn't want people to find out.. besides, don't you see the resemblance..? Nose? Eyes?"

Samantha gawked at the two of them, "It does make sense.." Kyungsoo squeezed Samantha's arm, "It doesn't make a big difference does it~" Sam clucked her tongue at him, "Pfft, i found out my ultimate bias and my best friend are siblings, you think?" she muttered softly, not wanting the two to hear, But Jaejoong's hearing was as sharp as ever.

"Ultimate bias~? Interesting~" He winked at Samantha seductively, and samantha blushed furiously, hiding her head behind Kyungsoo. *crap*
Kyungsoo looked at Samantha *Look at her, coming to me for protection from this ert. heh.* He smiled to himself goofily. *you should just stay by my side forever, but, i really wish just a simple action like that from me could make you blush so much too..How long do i have to pretend to date you for your parents to see? I want to date you. For real.*

Samantha calmed herself down and sat back at the table. "What ultimate bias? Eat your food." she snapped at Jaejoong, and he snickered sipping his hot coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you guys plan this time.. you didn't have to do this y'know.." Samantha looked at the three muskateers, who was grinning to themselves. Miko linked her arm with yours, "Of course we did! It's your birthday!" Jaejoong nodded, "exactly, besides, i want to spend more time with the girl i like~" He whispered in her ear, and the tips of her ears turned pink. 

Kyungsoo stiffened again, *why are they so close....* his heart sank and trailed behind them. "We're going on a food expedition! Since you LOVE food so much!" Miko clucked her tongue, and samantha whacker her . "YAHH! DON'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A PIG IN FRONT OF JAEJOONG OPPA!" She bawled in Miko's ear, and she guffawed. "Trying to look good in front of my bro eh? Well. You two should get married. Then we'd be family!" She chortled, as Samantha and jaejoong flushed pink. *Marry?!* 

Kyungsoo was more depressed than ever. *Yeah, they will be one big happy family, and you, Do Kyungsoo, will be some small kid compared to that tall kim jaejoong. Forever alone.* Kyungsoo dropped a small pouch into Sam's bag before leaving. He pulled out his phone and sent Samantha a text.

BEEP.

Sam flipped open her phone, and glanced at the message.

From : Kyungsoo Oppa :D

Hey Sam, I won't be joining you guys, i don't feel too well. Enjoy your birthday with Jaejoong and Miko. Have fun, don't worry about me.

XOXO; Kyungsoo

She bit her lip guiltily and looked around. *i didn't even notice oppa left, and he did so much for my birthday..* Miko peeked at your phone, "omo, he left?"

"Should we go look for him?" samantha puffed her cheeks, but jaejoong shook his head. "Ani, he would want you to enjoy your birthday, Samantha ah," She heaved a sigh and nodded. "Arrasso."
 

The three of you spent the entire day going from one restaurant to another, tasting the different cuisines and street foods, and it was by far the most memorable birthday ever. As Samantha walked past one of the alleys, a young boy whizzed past her on his skateboard, knocking her handbag out of her hands, and her things were strewn everywhere. 

"AISH!" She groaned, and bent down to pick up her items. A small pink drawstring pouch caught her eye. *What's this?*

She tugged on the strings and a silver locket fell out. *is this even mine?* She stared at it quizically, and opened it. On the left, there was a message. "Samantha, my best friend, and more<3" On the right, there was a photo of her and Kyungsoo, with his arms around her waist. *Thats the photo we took to prove our "Love" To my mom..* She softened. She unscrolled the small piece of paper inside the bag, "Happy birthday Samantha, I know, you have someone else in your heart. But i just wanted to let you know i'll always be here for you if you need me, Saranghae <3 Kyungsoo."

Samantha stiffened, *Oppa.. likes me..?*