Double Wedding

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Over the next few days, the four of them prepared for the upcoming double wedding on sunday. The invitations had been sent out, and their wedding photos had been taken. Now all was left, was the buying of rings. 

Samantha and Taeyeon dragged the guys to Sequin Parade, the largest and most modern jeweller in town. "Look at this!" "Nono. this is better!" The two of them squabbled over all the glittery accessories, as the guys slowly glanced at the displays. "may I help you.?" The lady offered, giving the two handsome men a briliiant smile, "eh, no thanks. you could go help our wives over there." jaejoong emphasized, as Kyungsoo chuckled. The lady's face turned dark, and she walked off grumpily.

After spending hours in the shop, they finally decided on matching rings, with their initials engraved on it. The four of them then split ways, to go home and prepare for the big day.

"Samantha ah, try this." Jaejoong pushed a tiny cupcake towards Sam, as they sat by the rooftop, admiring the lights and view of New York. "hmm?" she stared down at the small pink cupcake, with white icing and a heart at the top. "I baked it myself~" Jaejoong gave her an eyesmile, as she softened. She bit part of it, and her lips. "Its goooood~" She mumbled, "Try some!" She held out the desert to Jaejoong, but he leaned back, "nah, you have it." 

"Your loss!" She bit into the last bit, and stiffened, spitting the cupcake out. A silver thing was glistening in the moonlight, and had nearly cracker her teeth when she bit into it. "Bwoh." she broke open the pieces of the cupcake, and there lay the ring they had bought.

She turned to her side, and Jaejoong was on his knee, a huge bouquet of roses in his hands. "Samantha ah, will you marry me? I know this is late, and you've already decided, but i haven't actually proposed to you officially like Kyungsoo did, and i want to make this something memorable, that you will remember and treasure all your life." He held out the flowers, as colourful fiireworks exploded into the sky. Sam cupped her hand over , shocked. Kyungsoo and Taeyeon stepped out behind him, holding balloons. "We're the witnesses, now, i demand you accept him!" Kyungsoo grinned evilly, cackling away. "Idiot, spoiling the moment." Sam chuckled softly, as she leaned down and kissed Jaejoong's forehead. He hugged her, his grin spreding from one ear to the other and he slipped the ring onto her slender figure.

"Saranghae."

Kyungsoo and Taeyeon shrieked in excitement, as they ran over to you joining the hug. Kyungsoo popped the champagne, "Bachelor's party?" He smirked, looking at Jaejoong. "I invited some friends over, INCLUDING JYJ." 

Jaejoong chest bumped him, "Anytime, bro." 

Taeyeon and Sam chortled at their bromance, and shook their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The garden had been done up beautifully with flowers and sparkles everywhere, and the walkway was paved neatly with silver stones. The hedges had just been trimmed, and there was a large area in the middle with flower petals surrounding it, where the four of them stood.

"Do you, taeyeon and Samantha, take Jaejoong and Kyungsoo respectively, as your dutiful husbands?"

the four of them gawked at the man, "BWOH?" 

"I'm sorry,  i mean, Kyungsoo and Jaejoong respectively," He chuckled deeply to himself, and bowed apologetically. "Yes, i do."

"And, do you, Kyungsoo and Jaejoong, take Taeyeon and Samantha as your wife?" 

"Yes, yes we do." they grinned in unison, looking at their beautiful brides standing in front of them.

Taeyeon had a long sleeved floral designed dress, and her bun was pulled into a high bun, showing off her long and slender neck. Samantha on the other hand, had chosen a short dress, with no sleeves at all, Her hair had been done, her large curls bouncing off her shoulders. 

"you may now kiss your-"

Taeyeon couldn't wait any longer, she removed her own veil and pressed her lips onto Kyungsoo's slipping her hands behind his head. Kyungsoo's eyes popped, shocked from her eagerness as the crowd erupted into laughter. 

"bride...." The pastor finished off and closed the book, shaking his head, "Youngsters nowadays.."

Jaejoong smirked at Sam, and pulled her into a deep kiss before turning to everyone.

"I'd like to thank my, Kyungsoo, Sam and Taeyeon's Parents, relatives an friends for coming today, and making this event such a success, and i hope you enjoy yourselves at the dance later. Oh, and i forgot, i want to thank Starcall, for which i met this beautiful lady over here that completed my life." He smirked, and kiss Samantha again.

"Love birds." Sam heard Kyungsoo mutter in the background, as she smiled to herself, gazing at the man kissing her. Her husband whom never-knew-she-existed.

 

 

A/n: It ended! Heh, i hope you guys enjoyed this fic, i think the story line was pretty good but i just didn't develop it enough :p anyway, do support my new fic! Featuring Teen Top and EXO-K(:

CLICK CLICK --> Bad Boys