Samantha's Mom.

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Samantha and Jaejoong headed back to sam's house a few weeks later, and Jaejoong squeezed Sam's hand as they stood outside the main door. It was drizzling lightly, and the two of them had used Jaejoong's Jacket for temporary shelter.

Ring~

Sam slowly rang the doorbell, biting her lip. The door creaked open slowly, as her mum stepped back, her face darkening the moment she saw Jaejoong's arm around sam. Nevertheless, she invited the both of them in, and they sat on the floor mat, not wanting to dirty the couch with their drenched clothes. Samantha's mom sat at the far end of the couch, eyeing the both of them. "What brings you here?"

Jaejoong stepped forward, and dropped to his knees. Sam's mom's eyes widened, but she didn't ay anything. Samantha quickly went over to him, doing the same "Omonim, i know, you want Kyungsoo as your son-in-law, but i promise you, i can take care of Samantha, just as well, and even better. I'll swear on my life, she will never have to suffer a day in her life."

"What do you take her for? Do you think just your wealth is enough for her? Will you be there to support her and care for her? What about your saesang fans? Don't think i'm an old lady, i've heard of you and you're crazy fans. What are you going to do if they come after her? And, what will you do when you have to travel? LEave her here all alone? Kyungsoo would never do that. And i just got a call from his mom saying he would be moving to Hongdae with your cousin Taeyeon." She turned to Samantha, looking at her sternly. "She was extremely disappointed."

Jaejoong looked up at her, "I will never leave Samantha on her own, i will spend as much time as possible with her, and i will make sure she gets to follow me to wherever i go, no matter what happens. About the fans.. i can't garuntee she will be safe from them forever, but. I know as long as we're together, nothing is really impossible." He squeezed her hand, and she gave him a faint smile. "I hope you will agree to our marriage, omonim."

Samantha's mother cleared , as she helped Jaejoong and Samantha up. "I want to say.. i'm not that kind of a strict mom, i'm just hoping for the best for sam, you should know that. And all these times i have been watching over her and kyungsoo, her and you, and yes. I know you two are happy together. I also know the things you did to be able to become like this today. Not only that, Samantha, i know you and Kyungsoo have been pretending to date all along. I'm not stupid." She clucked her tongue, as she placed her tea back on the table. "But i guess.. if she's happy with you, then fine. ON ONE CONDITION."

Jaejoong and Samantha stiffened, "What is it eomma?"

"Give birth to 11 kids for me, a soccer team." She smirked, as Jaejoong and Samantha froze, eyes rounded and jaws dropped. "B-but- bbbut-"

"AHAHAHA I'M KIDDING!" She guffawed, tousling Sam's hair. "No i'm serious, just give me my grandchildren before i die. AND. I hope kyungsoo and Taeyeon get to be the brides maid and Best man. for your wedding, " She winked, before placing her wedding gift for them down. "For you,"

Samantha held the red velvet box in her hands and lifted the cover slowly. It was an heirloom, "T-this.."

"It's your Father and my Wedding rings, we decided to pass it down to the two of you." She smiled lightly, before retreating to her room.

"Wellll, that went better than expected." Jaejoong raised his brows, nuzzling Sam's neck. "Let's go pick out our wedding dresses and all tomorrow. AND, we have to tell Kyungsoo and Taeyeon, NOW."

Sam picked up her phone eagerly, punching in Kyungsoo's number. "Y'know, i really wouldn't mind having eleven kids with you, Jaejoong pecked Sam's forehead, as she flushed bright red. She quickly pushed him off, "Annyeong, kyungsoo ah? How are you doing?"
 

Sam put down the phone, grinning at Jaejoong. "Guess what, Kyungsoo proposed to Taeyeon. I suggested.. having a double marriage sort of thing. Like have both at the same time, at the same place.

Jaejoong stared at Sam, "Really? I don't mind," "They will be coming down tomorrow to get everything prepared. And, not to mention, i haven't even met JYJ yet." Sam hinted, smirking at Jaejoong.