Confession

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Jaejoong bent down to help pick up your items, and his eyes flickered towards your shocked face. "Sam, are you alright..?" he asked warily, eying her shocked face. He peeped over at the note in her hand and froze. 

*kyungsoo likes her..?* he felt his chest tightened. *she doesn't like him, does she? But he has known her longer than I have, so he would probably have the upper hand..? AISHHHH.* he ruffle his hair and stood up. 

"miko ah, you go back first, I'll walk Samantha back home then go back." miko noticed his tense face and nodded her head. "neh oppa," she set off after passing Samantha her gift. "happy birthday ~" Jaejoong helped Samantha up, but she retracted her arm.

"ah, oppa you should follow miko back, it isn't safe for her to be alone.. Besides, my house is pretty near from her. Go." Jaejoong cast her a worried glance, "arrasso, anyway, saengil chukkahae~" he handed her a box and left. Samantha mind was in a totally confused state.

*if kyungsoo oppa liked me, why did he help me meet another guy? Why didn't he tell me the day we met that he really wanted this blind date thing to work out?* She bit her lip, and headed for Kyungsoo's house instead.  Jaejoong stepped out from the shadows and looked at Samantha's figure decreasing in size. *i hope I don't lose her to kyungsoo.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo was lazing around in bed, mind clouded with thoughts of Samantha.  *maybe I shouldn't have helped her meet Jaejoong. I just threw away my own chance, seriously. What the were you thinking Do Kyungsoo?!*  he kicked his wardrobe in frustration and flopped back onto his bed.

He heard rapid knockings on his door and got up from bed, glancing at the clock. *what, it's midnight, who dares disturb the king from his peace?!* He yanked the door open, "WHO ARE YOU TO DISTURB THE KING?!"

Samantha's eyes rounded and she doubled over laughing. "the queen of course! Pfft!"  Kyungsoo's eyes popped open and he  blushed furiously, heart thumping. "w-what are You doing her at This hour.?" he changed the subject and invited her in.

"can't the queen do what she wants on her birthday?" she set the presents from Jaejoong and miko on the table and lay back. "well, it's past midnight, so basically your birthday is over." kyungsoo clucked his tongue and handed her a glass of warm milk.

Samantha rolled her eyes, "want me to leave, your highness?" kyungsoo quickly sank into the couch beside her and leaned on her shoulder. "ani. The kind demands you stay here." His eyes flickered to the necklace on her neck. 

*the locket. She must have read the note..?*  Samantha noticed kyungsoo staring at her necklace and flushed red, clasping her fingers over the metal locket. "what are you looking at." she looked away, and grabbed Jaejoong and miko's present.

Kyungsoo smirked at her, "I see you've seen my present." she ignored his comment and ripped open the two gifts. A prada bag from miko, and a charm bracelet from Jaejoong.  *rich * sam scoffed, looking at the branded bag.

*not bad , heh.* She picked up the bracelet and clicked it on her wrist. It had "Sam" dangling on one chain, and Jaejoong and her heads on the other charm. She chuckled to herself, admiring the custom made bracelet.

Kyungsoo pouted, watching her smile happily at jaejoongs gift. Sam turned to kyungsoo, "oppa, the necklace? Explain. Why did you help me find Jaejoong in the first Place if you really liked me?" Kyungsoo pulled away from Samantha and sat up.

"well, I figured. If Jaejoong would make you happy, I'd give you Jaejoong. Even if it means losing my own chance to be with you. Isnt that what love is? Making sure your loved ones are happy? If you're unhappy with me, what's the point?" Samantha stared at him, processing every word coming out of his mouth. She puffed her cheeks, "mianhe.." Kyungsoo wrapped his around her, "ani, as long as you let me stay by your side and protect you, I'm fine~" he reassured her and squeezed her shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Over the next few weeks, you hung out alot with Kyungsoo and Miko. Jaejoong on the other hand, had to return to Korea due to his busy schedule. End of Years were approaching, and everyone was in the "Study mood". As usual, Kyungsoo waited for you outside the school gates with a bowl of dukbokki.

"Oppa!"  Samantha waved, and jogged over to him, taking the rice cakes from him. "Shall we head to the library now!?" He chuckled warmly. Sam nodded and trailed after him, chomping on her food. It was like a norm for Kyungsoo to pick her up daily after his lessons, and they would head to the library so he could tutor her on her weak subjects. which was basically everything.

Kyungsoo slung Sam's bag over his shoulder so she could eat with ease. 

BR-RINGGG

Sam's phone vibrated furiously and Kyungsoo fished it out from her bag, helping her to check her texts.

 

From: Jaejoong oppa :D

baby~ i'll be visiting New York again this weekend, no schedules! (: and, why haven't you sent any fanmails recently? oppa's so sad :p

XOXO

 

Kyungsoo froze the moment he saw the text. *Baby? visiting this weekend..?* Kyungsoo's heart sank, *thanks to my magnanimous heart, i got samantha tickets for the fanmeet and now i've got myself a rival. Goodjob Do Kyungsoo.*

Kyungsoo clicked "Reply" on impulse, and typed out a message. "Don't bother coming this weekend, i'm not free. and my fanmail application isn't working well." just as he was about to send it, Samantha tapped on his shoulder.

"Who's that from oppa?" Sam looked up at kyungsoo with her large, glossy eyes. *Quit staring at me with those innocent eyes, i can't lie to you like this.* He grumbled, and deleted his reply. "ahh, uh. Jaejoong sent you a text.." He passed the phone to her, butterflies flying around in his stomach.

A smile was plastered on her face the moment she heard the name "Jaejoong".

"Are you THAT happy to meet him?" Kyungsoo muttered, glaring at the phone. How he wished he could hurl it all the way to outerspace and make you forget all about Jaejoong. But no. He had to play the "good guy" who sacrificed everything for the one he loved to be happy.

"OF COURSE!" Sam giggled giddily, typing out a reply immediately.

"You have End years to study for. do you want to flunk again? Your mum would not only ban you from going out, she would probably make you marry me! Don't even talk about date!" Kyungsoo fumed, furrowing his eyebrows, though in his heart, he was going crazy at the thought of marrying Samantha.

Samantha pouted and quickened her pace. "huh! two days won't kill me. i'll just study harder now!" She waved the topic away and entered the library. Kyungsoo felt his blood boil. *That Jaejoong kid is pissing me off! Not only does he make me lose Samantha, he's distracting her from her work! Selfsih bastard.* he raged.

*I have to think of a way to get rid of that guy. No more mr.nice guy.* anger flickered across Kyungsoo's eyes, as he trudged into the library after Samantha.