Fanmeet

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Jaejoong was rushing to the fan meet after going to the toilet, and he hated to admit it, but he was lost in the huge building. He took random turns and followed the signboard blindly, not being able to read English. 

*aish!* he cursed, and moved quickly, *im going to be late for the fanmeet!* he took a left turn, and bumped into a petite girl, the impact sending her flying backwards.  "ah, mianhe, I'm in a rush." he stuttered, and quickly walked away, hoping they wouldn't cling to him for autographs or anything. *she looked really familiar..* he furrowed his eyebrows and continued on. 

Then, it hit him. "Samantha!" he halted and looked back, but the two of them were gone. *OMONA. How could I not recognize her..* he bit his lips guiltily, and walked off, still Bothered by her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*did he forget me..?* Samantha pouted miserably, waiting in line. Kyungsoo was busy helping her take photos of JYJ.  "yah, what's with you! More like I'm their fan than you are, you're getting their autograph! What are you sulking for!" he chided, snapping photos of her. 

Samantha sighed, and gave kyungsoo a light smile, "heh, i'm fine oppa!" She watched the three guys from the distance, gazing at them talking to the fans. *10 more to my turn~* she fiddled with her fingers nervously. As she approached Junsu, the first one, she felt her stomach doing little flips. Kyungsoo squeezed her shoulders lightly and pushed her forward, nodding.

Samantha greeted them one by one, getting their autographs. She stood in front of Jaejoong and looked down, biting her lip. "Ann-nyeong.. Samantha imnida.." She murmured, flushing red. Jaejoong gave her a warm smile, and handed her his autograph. "thank you for coming!" He winkined at her, and she literally melted. Kyungsoo felt like his heart was being squeezed really hard. *why am i jealous, i should be happy for her! Happy!* He furrowed his eyebrows, trailing after her.

Samantha bowed to Jaejoong and left, a smile on her face. She looked down at the picture card, "Samantha, Stay Pretty, and continue to support JYJ! -Jaejoong. P.s. meet me at the place we bumped into each other earlier at 11pm!" Her eyes rounded, and she gasped. "Kyungsoo oppa! Look! He remembers me!" She hopped around, exhilarated. Kyungsoo forced a smile, "ah, that's.. really good!"

Inside, he didn't want to bring Samantha on a fake date. Neither did he want to bring her to the fanmeet to meet Jaejoong. He wanted to bring Sam on a real date. just the two of them. But if seeing Jaejoong made samantha happy, he was all for it. 

"Samantha ah, I'll head back first, i'm really tired. Don't stay too late with Jaejoong alone arrasso..?" He mumbled, and left. *I don't want to see them together, i can't.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha headed to the nearby cafe, and ordered a frappe and donut. She sat in the couch, and grabbed her pen and scribbled a note for Jaejoong on the tissue paper, and placed the note behind the donut. *this should do!* She sat back and admired her gift. The moment it turned 11pm, she was back at the the building, waiting eagerly for Jaejoong's arrival.

"Yah, Junsu ah, i need to go to the toilet first, meet you guys later." Jaejoong turned to leave, but was blocked by a group of fans. *aish..*

Sam hugged her knees, glancing at her watch. It was 11.30, and Jaejoong was still no where to be found. She stood up, and headed to the main entrance of the building, where fans had clogged the entire pathway. *they must still be inside!* She squeezed her way to the front, clutching the donut in her hands. 

A while later, the three of them came out of the building, and the fans went wild. The guards had a hard time holding them back, but all you could do was stand and gawk at Jaejoong. 

*Sam!* He spotted you and slowly made his way to you. "Annyeong, thank you for the donut!" he grabbed it from you, and stuffed a note in her pocet before leaving.

"Omo," Samantha stoned there, still frozen. *Jaejoong talked to me. He accepted my gift. He remembers me? Why didn't i do anything..* Sam's mind was in a whirl, *why didn't he meet me at 11? He forget, no?*

Jaejoong smirked, and got into the van before taking a last peek at her. *I bet she has so many questions for me,* He chuckled softly to himself, and waved to his fans. *well, i'll leave those questions for when i meet her next time. In person. Heh.* He grinned and leaned back on his seat.

 

 

a/n: You guys must be really confused! :p well, things will clear up soon. Comments?