Fake Date.

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Samantha spent the next few weeks at Miko's house, going there after school to slack, do work, slack somemore. Finally, it was the day of the JYJ meeting, Jaejoong was disappointed of course, that Sam had stopped talking to him for whatever reason, yet he still hoped to see her during his visit to New York.

Kyungsoo and Sam also had become pretty close friends, though he treated Sam like she was his girlfriend. Samantha was sitting in the couch, in an extremely bad mood. She flipped through all the channels, none of them piquing her interests. There was a knock on the door, "Come in.." Samantha groaned, *Who is it now..* Kyungsoo strode in with something in his hands.

"Yah. Pig, stop watching tv now, emergency!" His eyes rounded and a smirk formed on his lips. Sam clicked the red button on her remote and turned to Kyungsoo. She patted the empty space beside her, "Sit."

"what emergency?" Kyungsoo gave her a grin. "Well.. i've got two tickets here to the JYJ Fanmeet.. but i can't seem to find anyone to go with me~" Sam's eyeballs literally popped out. "BWOH?!" Sam grabbed the pieces of paper from his hand. "OMO!" she jumped over to him and gave him a hug, "Thanks oppa! Since when were you a fan?"

Kyungsoo shrugged, and watched the girl fawn over her tickets. *i'm not a fan of them.. I'm a fan of you, Samantha.* He gazed at her softly, and she looked up at him. "Yah yah yah, it's in four hours! Let's get changed!" She hurried to the closet to pick out her clothes. "I don't need to change, i'm already handsome as i am, even better looking than those JYJ freaks."

Samantha was about to let Kyungsoo face her wrath for saying that, but decided not to since he was the one who got her the tickets. Then, she remembered. "but.. i'm grounded.." Her face immediately fell, and Kyungsoo butted in, "Don't worry. I told your mum i was bringing you on a  date. She was obviously. happy." 

Samantha rolled her eyes as she pulled out a tank top and floral skirt. "Ugh.. mom.." She got changed and the two of them left the house.

"Let's get some dukkbokki first~" Kyungsoo dragged you to the street store. "I'm hungry." He rubbed his tummy, and grinned at the aunty. "Annyeong, can i have two boxes of dukkbokki?" 

The aunty nodded and gave him a slight smile, "You two make a very good couple~" she complimented, and collected the money from Kyungsoo. "young couple these days.." The two of you blushed red, and Samantha quickly replied, "Ani, we're friends!" She chuckled softly, and the aunty looked up. "Oh, really? Then you should make a move on her soon, before someone steals her away!" She smirked at Kyungsoo and handed his the dukkbokki. 

He was as red as a tomato by then, and just gave her a small smile, "n-neh.."

Kyungsoo chewed on his dukkbokki on the way there, and the awkward silence filled the air. As you guys approached the mall, Samantha could see all the fans crowding around the carpark entrance. She tried to squeeze to the front, but Kyungsoo pulled her back. "no point, theres too many of them, let's go by the secret entrance."

Samantha's eyes widened, and she quickly followed him. "h-how do you know this building so well?" He smirked at you, "Have you forgotten, my dad owns Korea's most famous company that designs and builds all the new buildings?" Your jaw dropped. "ah. i. see.."

He tugged your arm. "hurry lets go!" He flashed his ID to the bodyguard and they bowed and let him in. *is he like some king?!* Sam was dumbfounded, and she trailed behind him. "Hurry oppa! i won't want to miss Jaejoong oppa!" Sam squealed, and hurried Kyungsoo "arrasso, arrasso.." He grumbled, and quickly turned to the right. Sam trailed behind, but a tall guy slammed into her and she toppled back on the ground. 

Kyungsoo immediately came to your rescue, "Yah! Watch where you're goi-" His eyes rounded, and he stuttered, "ja-jaejoong..?!" Hearing the name, you immediately stood up and swept the dust off your skirt. "a-annyeongg.." You bowed, and blushed furiously. The tall guy in front of you smiled and bowed back, "Miahne, i'm in a rush.." He quickly turned and left before you could even say anything.

"NOOOO. MY CHANCE!"