Meeting JYJ

I met my husband through STARCALL!

Jaejoong woke up bright and early the next morning and headed to Sam's house to pick her up before going to JYJ's hotel rooms. "You guys always stay in the most expensive hotel when you come to New York don't you." She er her teeth, stepping out of the car. The Luxotica sureee was lucurious. It was a 120 storey building, and had glass panels on the outside, making it look futuristic, yet classy. 

She stepped into the hotel, the aircon her hair immediately, "Yikes" , Sam yelped, pressing her hair down. Jaejoong chuckled lightly, and took her hand, leadingg her up to the top floor. "UWAHHHH~~" She gasped, running around, exploring all the different areas in the room. "It's like a house! IT'S HUGE!" She giggled, Jaejoong shaking his head. "Such a child."

Sam whipped her head around. "What was that?" She glared at him, placing her arms on her waist. "My yeobo is so cute," Jaejoong winked at her, sending her into total bliss. "KYAA~~~" she shrieked, dashing around the place again. "Woah, woah, woah, what do we have here? A pretty young lady i see," Yoochun stepped out of the kitchen, snaking his arm around her waist. "YAH! YOOCHUN! HANDS OFF!" Jaejoong raged, pulling Sam back to himself, as he cudled her. "MINE!"

Junsu stepped out from behind, chuckling, "wow, getting all possessive now aren't we?" Jaejoong snapped, "respect your hyung's girl! NAUGHTY!" He tackled Junsu to the ground, as Yoochun took a seat beside Sam. "ignore them, forever so childish." He smirked, offering her a drink. Jaejoong and Junsu's head whipped towards Yoochun and glared at him. "gossiping about me to my wife?" Jaejoong hissed, Throwing a flying kick at yoochun. "Hyung must be so happy he could finally call you yeobo. He's been fantasizing about you all day long whenever you and him were seperated." Junsu mumbled, as Jaejoong Tackled him down again. Sam's ears perked up, as a smile crept up her lips. "Oh, really? Tell me more guys!" She sat and listened to all their stories attentively as Jaejoong got locked up in the toilet.

"YAH WHAT IS THIS! I'M YOUR HYUNG I DEMAND YOU LET ME OUT!" Bang bang bang, he hit the door, and it vibrated violently. Sam snickered. "Wait! Their telling me about how you'd paste my photo on your pillow and hug it to sleep!" She laughed, clutching her stomach, and Jaejoong hit the door even harder.

"GUYSSSS!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam and Jaejoong left at about 6 for the Incheon airport, and stood at the waiting area, pressing their noses against the glass panels waiting for Kyungsoo and Taeyeon. "I'm soooo egg-cited!" Sam giggled, looking up at Jaejoong. "Get it? EGG-Cited? I'm hilarious! TEEHEE!" She grinned to herself stupidly. Jaejoong watched his wife, an amused expression plastered on his face. *this girl..*
 

Soon, they spotted Taeyeon and Kyungsoo coming out of the departure hall. "UNNI! OPPA!" Sam ran over to them, capturing the both of them in a group hug as Jaejoong watched them, a smile playing on his face. "uwahhh, can't believe we're getting married already!" Taeyeon gushed, pinching Sam's cheeks. "We have so much to do, let's go take our wedding photos tomorrow!" The two girls chattered amongst themselves as Kyungsoo and Jaejoong met up with each other.

"Never expected things to turn out this way.." Jaejong confessed, as he gave Kyungsoo a toothy grin. "Me too, but i don't regret. Taeyeon is the best wife anyone could ever ask for." He gazed at her from afar, admiring her beauty. "Someone's madly in love, i see." Jaejoong smirked, as Kyungsoo looked back at him. "Birds of a feather flock together. You were saying?" He smirked back, and Jaejoong chuckled, holding his hand out. "Friends?" 

"I was never your enemy."

 

 

a/n: Hey guys! I'm likely heading off to Bangkok for a few days later this week, so i might not update, anyway. Enjoy! :D