Runaway

I met my husband through STARCALL!

"Get ready boys, you're on air in 5 minutes" The DJ passed the message to the JYJ members and all of them set up their equipment, ready for the interview. "arrasso," Jaejoong nodded, "3...2..1.. Welcome! We will now be interviewing JYJ, the hottest group on the block recently! Their new comeback, "Get Out" has hit over a million views on Youtube within a day! Now, We shall start with the ultra popular Junsu!" The DJ took turns to interview each member, about their thoughts about their comeback, their trainings, and finally, their love life.

"Now, the last question, for the prince charming of the group. Kim Jaejoong! Do you have any GIRL you love? Care to share?" Without any thought, your face popped into Jaejoong's head. "Ahh, i do actually.." He chuckled softly, and the DJ's eyes rounded, "IS THAT SO? and who might this lucky girl be? Where is she right now? Listening to you at this very moment, perhaps?"

Jaejoong bit his lip, "Ahh, She's from New York, but i'm not going to visit her yet. i mean, i don't want to distract her from her studies.." He blushed, looking down at the microphone.

"Looks like the almighty Jaejoong is in love ! How about that! Wondering who that lucky girl is? Stay tuned for the next episode, ONLY, if He's willing to share his secret- that is." The DJ concluded smoothly, and ended the talk show.

"Thanks for your co-operation, JYJ!" The members bowed politely and left with their manager. "Yah, what was that about?" Yoochun whacked Jaejoong's thigh, as they settled down in the van. "what." Jaejoong plugged his earpiece in his ears and drifted off into his own world, ignoring the other two guys who were going crazy about jaejoong and his secret "lover".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marry my Samantha." 

Kyungsoo ruffled his hair in annoyance, still thinking of that one line Samantha's mom had told him. *Eottokae?* He crushed his pillow with his body. 

"she will never marry me. If i do marry her, she would be unhappy. If i didn't, her mom would give her hell alot of problems, which would make her unhappy too. Do Kyungsoo you're such a useless fella. Do something! You love her, and are with her daily, yet she likes another guy who is miles away. the dude?!" He cursed himself, "maybe, maybe i should leave..." He mumbled, glancing at the photo of you and him on your phone.

"I should never have met her in the first place. You're a trouble maker, Do Kyungsoo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha on the other hand, was dozing off when she heard JYJ was going to have an interview on the radio. She raced out of bed and logged on to her computer, waiting for the talk show to start. 

She started hyperventilating the moment she saw Jaejoong. "I'm not going to visit her yet." *Bwoh?!* her heart sank. *My husband finally knows i exist but refuses to meet me?* She sank into her bed. 

knock knock.

"Come in, eomma" Sam called lazily, as her mom strode in with a tray of snacks. "I got some snacks for you since you were working so har-" Her face hardened the moment she saw Jaejoong's face on her computer. Sam wasn't doing her revision, but admiring some punk online. 

"SAMANTHA!!" She shrieked, snatching her computer away. "THAT IS IT! I DON'T CARE WHO THAT JAEJOONG GUY IS, YOU'RE MARRYING DO KYUNGSOO AND I MEAN IT!"

Sam stared at her in horror, as she continued raging. "HE HELPS YOU IN YOUR WORK AND EVERYTHING, YET YOU LEAVE HIM ALL ALONE AND ADMIRE SOME PUNK?" 

"Eomma, i don't like Kyungsoo that way, we aren't even dating what marriage are you talking about-" She stopped herself. *Crap,*

"You aren't even dating..?"  Her mom sneered in her face. "So you were lying to me all this time?!" She slapped Samantha across her face, a bright red mark immediately surfaced, and tears welled up in Sam's eyes.

"y-you hit me? WHY CAN'T I HAVE ANY FREEDOM? EVERYONE HAS AN IDOL, WHY MUST YOU FORCE ME INTO DOING SOMETHING I WANT TO DO! STOP IT! ITS MY LIFE NOT YOURS!" Samantha shouted defiantly, earning another slap from her mother.

"And now you talk back to me?! See how badly this Jaejoong guys has infuenced you?"

"Stop. Blaming. Everything. On. Jaejoong. Oppa." Samantha growled, grabbing her bagpack, wallet, phone and jetting out of the house. "YAH WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING YOUNG LADY? COME BACK THIS INSTANT!"

Samantha ignored her mom's shrieks and darted out of the house, not looking back. *Kyungsoo's house. Now.*