Happy to Have You

We Used to be Enemies?

Ten years have past and the girls have gone to follow their dreams. They still kept in contact with each other. However, they have not seen each other since they left to pursue their dreams. Today, they decided to take a break from their busy schedule to get together.

Jessica and Sooyoung decided to have everyone come to the restaurant that they had opened together. They were happily married and had adopted a little 10 year old boy.

Jessica had successfully became a doctor like she had dreamed while Sooyoung obviously became a chef. After graduating, Hyuna had came to live with them. She helps out in the restaurant.

"Minho, don't run in the restaurant." Jessica said, sternly to the little brunette boy, who came running into the building.

Minho stopped running and turned to his mother. "Mianhe Omma."

Jessica smiled. "It's okay. Where's Hyuna?" She looked around the restaurant for the auburn haired girl. "Wasn't she with you?"

"She's with Jiyoon-noona." Minho said, pointing to the door.

Jessica looked and saw the two girls who were chatting outside the restaurant. "Go and see Sooyoung, she's in the kitchen."

Minho nodded and walked towards the kitchen. "Sooyoung-appa~"

Jessica opened the door to the restaurant, catching the two girls' attention. "Why don't you invite your girlfriend inside, my dear daughter."

Jiyoon laughed. "Hey Sica, how's it going?" She smiled as she walked in after Hyuna. "Not working today?"

"Nope." Jessica said with a smile. "Day off. We're having a friendly reunion today. You're welcome to stay if you want."

"Oh?" Jiyoon said, tilting her head. "I'd love to but I have an appointment at 12"

"Appointment?" Jessica asked.

"I teach rapping lessons now." Jiyoon said, proudly. "Private and public."

"Oh? Well that's good for you." Jessica said with a smile. "Well, hope to see you around since Hyuna doesn't seem to bring you over anymore." She shot a glance at Hyuna, causing the girl to smile innocently.

"Jessie~ Guess who's here~" Sang an auburn haired girl as she walked into the building. "It's Tiffany~"

"And Taeyeon." Tayeon said, walking in after Tiffany. " how are you guys?"

"We're good." Jessica said with a smile. "Where are the kids?"

"They're sleeping in the car." Tiffany said, showing her eye smile. "They were up late last night."

Tiffany had become a private English tutor. Most of her clients were businessmen and women that were planning over seas trips. Taeyeon had taken over her father's trading company, and became very busy. However, that didn't stop them from having a baby girl as well as adopting a little boy.

"How old are the kids now?" Jessica asked. "Nicole must be around Minho's age right?"

"Yeah." Tiffany said with a smile. "And Key is 9."

"Wow." Jessica said. "Well, Minho is in the kitchen with Soo right now."

"Minho~" Tiffany called as she made her way to the kitchen. "Auntie Tiffany is here~"

"I'm going to get the kids." Taeyeon said, walking out.

"Well, I better get going." Jiyoon said, kissing Hyuna on the cheek. "I'll see you later. Bye Sica."

"Bye Jiyoon." Jessica and Hyuna said in unison.

Sooyoung, Tiffany and Minho walked out of the kitchen. Sooyoung immediately ran and wrapped her arms around the brunette.

"How's my pri-"

"Soo, don't run in the restaurant." Jessica cut the younger girl off. "I'm trying to teach our son that and you go and do it."

"Mianhe." Sooyoung said, sadly. Minho snickered, causing Sooyoung to stick out her tongue at him.

"Minho!" a girl with short black hair and a little blonde boy exclaimed as they walked in.

"Hi Nicole! Hi Key!" Minho said, happily.

"Hey Jessie," Tiffany said, lifting up the blonde boy. "Is your sister coming?"

"Amber said they would come later." Jessica said. "After their classes are done."

"What about everyone else?" Taeyeon asked, tilting her head.

"Well, Yuri said they're going to come after Yoona's filming." Sooyoung said, pinching Key's cheeks before Tiffany set him down.

"Sunny and Hyomin should be arriving soon." Jessica said. "They went to Hyomin's photo shoot early so they could come."

"Hello Sooyoung, Jessica." a girl with long blonde hair said as she walked in. She was followed in by a girl with short blonde hair.

"Hey Hyomin. Sunny." Jessica greeted with a smile. "I see you dyed your hair Hyomin."

"Oh yeah." Hyomin said with a smile. "So who are we waiting on?"

"Just Yuri and Yoona." Sooyoung said. "So Sunny, how's the business going?"

"It's going great." Sunny said with a smile. "I'm training some trainees from SM Entertainment right now."

"Oh. Really?" Jessica asked, excited. "That's sounds fun."

Sunny became a freelance vocal coach. She helps different music companies train their singers. Hyomin became a photographer and opened her own company with her college friends Soyeon and Boram.

"Did you guys ever think of having kids?" Tiffany asked, watching the three kids playing together at one of the tables.

"Maybe later on." Hyomin answered, holding onto her camera that hung around her neck.

"Unnie!" a brunette girl ran into the building and wrapped her arms around Jessica. "We're here~"

"Krys, you're another one." Jessica scolded. "Don't run in the restaurant."

"Mianhe." Krystal said, bowing towards the older girl.

"Hey guys sorry we're a little late." Amber said, walking into the restaurant.

"Don't worry. Your not late." Sooyoung said, Walking out of the kitchen, followed by Taeyeon. "We're still waiting for Yuri and Yoona."

Yuri took over her mother's shipping company and helped pay for Yoona to go to college. After college, Yoona became an actress under SM Entertainment. She specialized in filming dramas but has starred in a couple of movies.

When the two girls arrived, they ate lunch and chatted about their lives. The kids had their own separate table where they played after they had eaten.

"Well, I know where we're eating after I pick you up, Yoong." Yuri said with a smile. "Your cooking is daebak."

"It's not that great." Sooyoung said modestly.

"Sooyoung-appa, stop being modest." Hyuna said, walking out of the kitchen. "I'll see you guys later."

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked, turning to the younger girl.

"Sohyun and I are going to Gayoon-unnie's studio for a bit." Hyuna said with a smile. "Jiyoon is going to bring me home."

"Okay. Have fun." Jessica said, turning back to the group. Hyuna smiled and left the building.

Later that night, Jessica and Sooyoung were getting ready for bed. Jessica was sitting on the bed looking through an old photo album while Sooyoung was brushing her teeth.

"Things still seem the same don't they?" Jessica said.

"Mhm." Sooyoung said, nodding. "but at the same time a lot has changed."

"Well, there's one thing I'm extremely happy about that didn't change." Jessica said, closing the photo album.

"And what is that?" Sooyoung asked, sitting next to the brunette.

"I still have you." Jessica said, smiling.

Sooyoung smiled and nodded her head. "I'm happy about that too."

"I love you Sooyoung." Jessica said, resting her head on the younger girl's shoulder.

"I love you too, Jessica." Sooyoung said, kissing the latter on the forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers and friends,

I'm sad, and I'm sure you probably feel somewhat the same?

You know why?

Because this is the last chapter. (T_T)

But this isn't the last time you'll hear  of me. I should hopefully have the prequel up today.

For now I'll just open up the description and I'll try my hardest to have the first chapter up today as well.

I hate to end this story but at least it ended happily.

Reading your comments made me want to keep writing but unfortunately there really wasn't much else that could happen in this story.

I'm pretty sure that the prequel however will be a bit longer since it's going to cover Soosica's rivalry as kids.

So please look forward to that (mostly towards the people who want to know more about this part of their lives.)

So, for now, I bid you adieu.

Your sad but loving author,

Kirakai