When My Friend has a Plan

We Used to be Enemies?

 

Jessica decided to get Yoona away from Yuri for a while so they, along with Tiffany, went to the mall. Yoona seemed to be a little upset about being away from Yuri but she lightened up after a while.
 
"So, Yoong." Tiffany said, looking through a rack of pink shirts. "Jessie and I were wondering..."
 
"What is it unnie?" Yoona asked as she scanned through a rack of mixed clothes.
 
"What are your plans?" Jessica asked, handing Tiffany a blue blouse. "After high school, I mean."
 
Yoona smiled. "I want to go to college and become an actress."
 
"We have an interesting group of future goals within our groups of friends." Tiffany said, pouting her lips at the shirt she pulled out.
 
Jessica and Yoona gave their friend a confused look. They shrugged it off.
 
"What makes you say that Fany?" Yoona asked.
 
"Well, you want to be an actress, Jessica wants to be a doctor, Taeyeon is going to take over her father's company but wants to be a singer." Tiffany started
to explain. "Yuri plans to take over her mother's company, Sunny plans on being a vocal coach, Hyomin plans on becoming a photographer, and
Sooyoung...what does Sooyoung want to do, Jess?"
 
Jessica smiled. "She wants to be a chef." She tried to contain her giggles. "That's just so like her to do."
 
"I swear the two of you are meant to be together." Tiffany mumbled. "Both so strange."
 
"What about you Tiffany-unnie?" Yoona asked, turning to the auburn haired girl. "What do you want to do?"
 
Tiffany shrugged. "I don't know. There's not much that I'm good at." She laughed wryly. "Maybe I'll be an English teacher."
 
"That's not a totally horrible job for you." Jessica said tilting her head.
 
Later that day, Tiffany and Jessica were heading home after dropping off Yoona. Jessica perked up when she saw that they were nearing the cafe that she
held special in her heart. She took Tiffany's hand and dragged the girl into the building without saying a word.
 
"What's this all about?" Tiffany asked, confused.
 
"This cafe..." Jessica said, taking a seat where she and Hyuna used to always sit. "it's very special to me, to Sooyoung and even to Hyuna."
 
Tiffany tilted her head. "Jinjja? Wae?"
 
"This is where Hyuna and I broke up, and that's where Sooyoung would watch over me while I was with Hyuna." Jessica began explaining, she pointed to the spots that she was talking about. "That road right there is where I had my accident and also where Sooyoung first showed her feelings towards me by saving me."
 
Tiffany smiled at her friend. "Oh, it's Krystal." She motioned the girl to come over. Krystal smiled and walked towards the older girls.
 
"Hi unnies." Krystal said with a smile. "What are you two doing here?"
 
"Just making a pit stop." Tiffany said, still smiling. "Are you looking for Amber?"
 
"Sooyoung-unnie didn't tell you?" Krystal asked, tilting her head.
 
"Tell me what?" Jessica asked, the tone of her voice was ice cold.
 
Krystal felt a shiver go down her spine but she shrugged it off. "Her sister is going to tutor me."
 
"Soojin?" Jessica asked, tilting her head. "but doesn't she have to work?"
 
"She took the day off to help me." Krystal said, proudly. "Aren't I special?"
 
"Sure." Jessica mumbled under her breath, earning a glare from her sister.
 
The sound of the door opening caused the three girls to turn and look. They smiled as they noticed Sooyoung and Soojin walk in. Sooyoung broke into a smile when she noticed the familiar brunette.
 
"Sica~" Sooyoung called as she ran towards Jessica and pulled her into an embrace. "I missed you so much!"
 
Jessica giggled. "Soo, it hasn't even been a day since you last saw me." She snuggled into Sooyoung's embrace. "You're like a lost puppy."
 
Sooyoung pulled away from their hug and gave the latter a quick peck on the lips. "Any amount of time away from you seems like forever." Tiffany awed while Jessica rolled her eyes with a smirk.
 
"Stop watching those TV dramas." Jessica said, playfully punching Sooyoung in the shoulder. "It makes you say cheesy things."
 
"Hey! That was cute." Tiffany pouted.
 
Jessica looked towards Tiffany. "and you need to stop showing them to my girlfriend." Tiffany's face reddened as she turned to look the other way.
 
"Well, I'll be taking your sister now Jessica." Soojin said, putting her hand on the raven haired girl next to her with a smile. "I'll bring her home when we're
done."
 
"Thank you, Soojin." Jessica said, bowing. "I'll take your sister as collateral in case you decide to keep mine." She and Soojin giggled at the statement.
 
"All right. Have fun." Soojin said as she and Krystal left the cafe. "I'll see you later."
 
"Collateral? Suddenly I'm a trading card to you?" Sooyoung asked, lifting an eyebrow.
 
Jessica gave Sooyoung a peck on the cheek. "It was a joke."
 
Sooyoung smiled. "It better have been."
 
"Hey tiff, I have an idea." Jessica said with a smile.
 
"What?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head. She felt a little worried but didn't want to show it.
 
"Let's go surprise Byuntaeng." Jessica said, taking a sip of her coffee. "She's probably depressed that her father made her work today."
 
"And especially because she doesn't get to see you." Sooyoung pointed out with a smile.
 
"But we can't go with you dressed so casually." Jessica said, giving Sooyoung a mischievous smile. "Let's go home and get you changed first."
 
At Jessica and Tiffany's house, Sooyoung and Jessica sat on the bed waiting for Tiffany to come out of the bathroom. Jessica had picked a dress out for Tiffany even though the girl was reluctant to do so she went into the bathroom.
 
"Why do I have to change?" Tiffany asked through the door. "We're only going to see Taeyeon."
 
Jessica and Sooyoung exchanged mischievous smiles. Jessica laid back onto the bed. She continued to stare at Sooyoung.
 
"Just do it." Jessica said, sternly. "It's all part of the plan."
 
"What plan?" Tiffany asked.
 
"You'll see." Sooyoung said. She laid over the brunette and gave her a kiss on the lips.
 
When Sooyoung broke from the kiss, Jessica stopped her by putting her hand on the back of the younger girl's neck and pulling her down for another kiss.
Sooyoung's hand started to slide up Jessica's shirt as their kiss started to deepen. Suddenly the sound of the door opening caused the couple break from the kiss and fixed themselves.
 
Tiffany walked out of the bathroom in a strapless black dress that fell mid-thigh. Her cheeks were a slight shade of red from embarrassment. Jessica and Sooyoung smiled at each other.
 
"Okay." Jessica said, standing up. "Now we're ready to go."
 
Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Tiffany thought to herself.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers and friends~
So, here's the update for today.
I have been doing a lot of thinking about the prequel and I have decided that it'll be in Sooyoung's point of view.
So, please look foreward to that.
Anyway, please keep commenting~
They are what keeps me writing for you guys.
Your strange author,
Kirakai