Senior Trip

We Used to be Enemies?

 

Jessica and Tiffany were on their way to school when Jessica remembered something from the previous night. She tapped Tiffany on the shoulder, causing the latter to turn towards her.
 
"You said I missed a big announcement yesterday." Jessica said. "What was it?"
 
"Winter senior trip." Tiffany smiled.
 
"Where?" Jessica tilted her head.
 
 
"She didn't say." Tiffany frowned. "but I'm sure she'll tell us today."
 
In the classroom, Tiffany and Jessica were busily passing notes to each other. Taeyeon was sleeping with her head behind a book. Sooyoung was doodling on her notebook. Sunny and Hyomin were exchanging glances while Yuri stared blankly out the window.
 
"All right class." The teacher spoke, she adjusted her glasses. "I'm sure you're all wondering where the senior trip will be."
 
"I know I want to know." Tiffany whispered, excitedly. She tapped Taeyeon's shoulder, waking the girl up.
 
"We'll be taking the senior class to Italy." The teacher said with a smile.
 
The class erupted in excitement. Jessica and Sooyoung looked over at each other with a smile. Tiffany gave Taeyeon an eye smile. Everyone in the class was excited except for Yuri.
 
After class, the friends gathered around Jessica and Tiffany's desk. Yuri stayed put in her chair. Jessica noticed this and went over to see her. Their other friends just continued their conversation.
 
"What's wrong, Yul?" Jessica asked, sitting in front of Yuri.
 
"I don't really want to go on that trip." Yuri said, she was still looking out the window.
 
"Because of Yoona?" Jessica tilted her head. Yuri nodded slowly. "You should tell her about it then. See what she says."
 
"Yeah..." Yuri nodded then smiled at Jessica. "What would I do without a friend like you?"
 
"Still be sulking." Jessica smiled and winked. "Come on, let's go join our friends." Yuri smiled and followed the brunette.
 
"I can't wait~" Tiffany said, her voice was higher then usual. "Italy is such a romantic place." She let out a sigh as she grabbed Taeyeon's hand.
 
Taeyeon giggled at her girlfriend's actions. "We'll be able to roam around since we're seniors."
 
Tiffany sat up. "Jinjja? How do you know?"
 
"That's what last year's seniors said when they came back." Sooyoung said. "Only they didn't go to Italy. They went to France."
 
"France?" Tiffany asked, shocked. "No way~"
 
"This school is pretty rich." Jessica said.
 
"That's because a lot of businessmen and women sponsor our school." Hyomin explained. "People like Taeyeon's dad and Yuri's mom."
 
"That's so cool." Tiffany said, smiling at Taeyeon.
 
"How do you think the rooming will be set up?" Sunny asked.
 
"I hope they don't separate me from my Pani." Taeyeon said, wrapping her arms around the auburn haired girl.
 
Later that day, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were walking through the mall together looking for new clothes that they can pack. Sooyoung seemed to be deep in thought, which concerned Taeyeon.
 
"Hey Soo, what's on your mind?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"I'm just thinking." Sooyoung said, bluntly.
 
"Are you worried about the rooming thing?" Taeyeon asked. "Don't worry, I'm sure you have better control then Tiffany and I."
 
Sooyoung snickered. "I'm sure I do."
 
A few days later, the class was at the airport boarding the plane to leave for Italy. Sooyoung sat next to Jessica, Tiffany sat next to Hyomin and Sunny and Taeyeon sat next to each other. Sunny and Taeyeon were sulking because they couldn't sit next to their girlfriends. Tiffany and Hyomin, on the other hand, didn't mind and were deep in a conversation.
 
"I wanted to sit next to Tiffany..." Taeyeon said, solemnly. Jessica and Sooyoung turned around and stuck out their tongues at the sulking pair behind them.
 
"It's too bad Yuri didn't come." Jessica said. "But it's good that she cares about Yoona that much."
 
Sooyoung tilted her head. "Yeah..." Jessica gave Sooyoung a confused look. "Don't worry. I'm just upset that she couldn't come."
 
"Jessie." Tiffany called from across the aisle. "We have to go see the Trevi fountain." She was speaking in English due to her excitement.
 
"That's a good idea." Jessica said, her face brightening up.
 
When the group arrived at the hotel, the teacher assembled them in the resting area to discuss the rules. She seemed just as excited as the students were to be in Italy. She held up a bunch of keys, along with a clipboard.
 
"All right. You guys can pick your own roommates." The teacher said. "Curfew is at 10. You don't need to be asleep but you need to be in your rooms. Arasso?"
 
"Ne~" The class said in unison.
 
"You are free to roam the city from 7-10" The teacher said. "I'll be watching along with another few chaperones."
 
"This is going to be so awesome." Tiffany said, speaking in English. Jessica giggled at her friend.
 
"Tiff, you're speaking in English again." Jessica said, taking a key from the teacher. "Thank you."
 
Tiffany blushed in embarrassment. "Oops."
 
After all the friends got their room keys, they went up to their rooms. They all stayed on the same floor. Tiffany and Taeyeon stayed in the third room on the left from the elevator, Jessica and Sooyoung stayed in the room across of them. While Sunny and Hyomin stayed one room down from Sooyoung and Jessica.
 
-----Soosica-----
 
"We should go on a date tomorrow." Jessica said as she jumped onto her bed.
 
"A date?" Sooyoung asked, jumping onto Jessica's bed. "Sounds like a good idea."
 
"Yah! Jump on your own bed." Jessica pouted. Sooyoung laughed and pinched the latter's cheeks.
 
"You're so cute Sica." Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the brunette. "Let's get ready for bed. It's late."
 
Jessica laid back, pushing Sooyoung down with her. "Don't forget to turn off the light when you're ready."
 
Sooyoung laughed. She got up and turned the light off then Joined the older girl in bed. "Good night Sica." She wrapped her arms around the brunette. "I love you."
 
"I love you too." Jessica smiled as she placed her hands over Sooyoung's. "Good night."
 
-----Taeny-----
 
"Let's go on a date tomorrow Taetae." Tiffany said as she placed her bag in the corner of the room.
 
"Sounds like fun." Taeyeon said, opening the drawers and cabinets of the room.
 
"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked, watching the danshin continuously opening things.
 
"Looking for...ah!" Taeyeon smiled as she pulled out a book from one of the drawers. "This."
 
"A tour guide book?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head.
 
"Yeah. So we can go see some sights while we're here." Taeyeon said with a smile. "Plus I said I'd help Sooyoung with places for a date for her and Sica."
 
"Aw~ Taetae, you're so  sweet!" Tiffany said, hugging the older girl. "That's why I love you."
 
Taeyeon blushed. "Let's have breakfast in the restaurant tomorrow."
 
Tiffany nodded. "Arasso." She made her way to the bed. "Let's get some rest then." Taeyeon nodded.
 
-----Sunbyung-----
 
"What shall we do tomorrow Hyominie?" Sunny asked, looking through the tour guide book. "There's a lot of restaurants that are in here."
 
"Jinjja? We should go try some." Hyomin said, smiling. She had just come out of the shower and was drying her hair. "Sunny bunny,"
 
"Yes?" Sunny asked, looking up at the girl in her pajamas.
 
"We should get something for Yuri and Yoona." Hyomin said, sitting next to the blonde. "Since they didn't come. A little souvenir or something."
 
"That's a good idea." Sunny said, smiling. "Let's do that tomorrow." Hyomin nodded with a smile.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers and friends!
So, the group has gone to Italy. Ooh~
and everyone seems to have planned dates.
I will give a little spoiler for the next update.
There will be .
can you guess which pair it'll be?
Mianhe but I can't reveal who. you'll just have to find out.
Keep commenting and liking the story.
neomu neomu kamsamnida!
Your secretive author,
Kirakai