My Plan

We Used to be Enemies?

 

After Taeyeon came over, Krystal caught the bus to the mall. She didn't plan on meeting anybody, she just didn't want to be in the same house as Taeyeon. When she got to the mall she sat at a bench near the fountain and let out a sigh.
 
"Krystal Jung?" a high voice asked.
 
Krystal looked up to see a girl with reddish brown hair and onyx colored eyes standing with a girl with short blonde hair. "She raised an eyebrow. "Um... Do I know you?"
 
"It's me, Hyuna." The girl said, frowning. "You don't remember me?"
 
"Oh." Krystal said, coldly. "I remember you."
 
"You're going to treat me coldly too huh?" Hyuna pouted.
 
The other girl placed a hand on Hyuna's shoulder. "Hyun, don't worry you got all of us back at the apartment."
 
"I know Jiyoon." Hyuna forced a smile. "but I don't like the thought of people hating me."
 
"I don't hate you." Krystal said, her tone was still cold. "maybe my sister does." Hyuna frowned at the girl.
 
"Hey, you don't have to say that." Jiyoon said, sternly.
 
"Let's have lunch or something." Krystal said, half smiling. "to make up for my rudeness?"
 
"We have to go now." Jiyoon said, slightly irritated by Krystal ignoring her.
 
Hyuna smiled. "It's okay Jiyoon, you can go on ahead."
 
"W-what?" Jiyoon asked shocked by the younger girl's response. "How are you going to g-"
 
"I'll call Jihyun-unnie." Hyuna said, holding up her phone. "Don't worry. I'll be fine."
 
Jiyoon frowned then let out a sigh. "Fine. You better be careful." Hyuna nodded her head vigorously.
 
After Jiyoon left, Hyuna and Krystal went to the food court and got ice cream. They sat at an empty table and stared at each other, not sure what to talk about. Krystal was staring off at a certain area in the food court. She let out a sigh, which Hyuna had heard.
 
"Are you okay?" Hyuna asked, tilting her head. Seeing no response from Krystal, she followed the younger girl's gaze and saw a girl with short black hair sitting and laughing with a girl with long black hair. "Do you know them?"
 
"I know the short haired girl." Krystal said with a frown. "Or at least I thought I did."
 
Hyuna looked back at Krystal with a frown. "Is there something between you and her?"
 
Krystal sighed. "I thought there was." Amber, I thought you liked me. "Maybe I'm just imagining...it..." Krystal felt a wave of anger and jealousy flow through her body as she say the other girl kiss Amber on the cheek. She gritted her teeth.
 
"Um...Krystal?" Hyuna tired to get the girl's attention. "How about we go somewhere else since it bothers you."
 
Krystal diverted her gaze towards the older girl with a smile. "That's a good idea." She got up and pulled Hyuna out of the food court.
 
After walking from store to store, Krystal and Hyuna started to feel more comfortable with each other. They were able to laugh with each other without feeling uncomfortable. Krystal had forgotten what she had saw in the food court and was enjoying her time with Hyuna.
 
"So, Krys." Hyuna said, linking arms with the younger girl. "How does it feel being back in Korea?"
 
"t's different." Krystal said, shrugging. "Especially since we left when I was in primary school."
 
Hyuna nodded. "Your sister has changed a lot." Hyuna looked over at Krystal and sighed. "You look like her. Very pretty."
 
Krystal blushed at the compliment. Why do I feel this way around you? It's the same feeling I get from Amber. Krystal looked down to avoid Hyuna seeing her smile.
 
"I like you." Hyuna said, bluntly. Krystal looked up at her in shock. Hyuna had a smile on but there was seriousness in her eyes. "You're really fun to be around. It's too bad we don't go to the same school."
 
"We don't?" Krystal asked, tilting her head. "What school do you go to?"
 
"I go to the same high school as your sister." Hyuna said, smiling.
 
"but you're the same age as Amber right?" Krystal was now confused.
 
"I skipped a seventh grade so I'm a first year in high school." Hyuna said, shrugging her shoulders. Krystal leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Wh-what was that for?"
 
"The start of possibly something more than a friendship?" Krystal said, tilting her head with a smile. If you want to play that game, I can play along Amber.
 
Krystal had seen Amber kiss the girl she was with on the cheek. So Krystal acted on it by kissing Hyuna on the cheek. Amber seen this action and thought she recognized the figure. She started making her way towards the two girls, followed by her friend.
 
"Krystal?" Amber asked when she was positive of who the girl was. "Hyuna?!"
 
"Oh! Amber!" Hyuna said with a smile, her cheeks were still flushed from the kiss on her cheek. "Oh? Hi Suzy."
 
The girl bowed her head with a smile. "Hello." She wrapped her arm around Amber's and lowered her head.
 
Krystal looked at Amber and could tell that she was jealous. She just smiled at the older girl.
 
"Hi Amber." Krystal said, innocently. "Sorry but we'll be going. No time to talk." Krystal took Hyuna's hand and quickly left the area.
 
When Krystal and Hyuna reached the bus stop, Hyuna gave Krystal a confused look. The two girls sat on the bench, Krystal rested her head on the older girl's shoulder.
 
"Mianhe." Krystal said, staring blankly at the road.
 
Hyuna looked at her with a confused look. "What for?"
 
"I have to ask you something." Krystal said. "I'm not sure what'll happen in the end and I'm not sure what my real intentions are for asking you but..."
 
"But?" Hyuna tilted her head.
 
"I hope that you won't take this like I'm messing with your feelings because I do feel something towards you, I just don't know what it is yet." Krystal bit her lip then let out a sigh. "Will you...go out with me?"
 
Hyuna's eyes widened. She lifted the younger girl's head and stared into her eyes. "J-jinjja?" Krystal nodded. Hyuna broke into a smile and wrapped her arms around the younger girl.
 
Amber Liu, if you really like me, You're going to have to fight for me. Krystal thought to herself as she rubbed Hyuna's back. And I know Hyuna won't give me up so easily. Even if I have to end up like Jessie-unnie to make you realize it, I will make you mine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong readers!
So, this is kind of a short update.
but I'm sure you all can see some drama coming up.
So, what do you guys think so far?
I hope you guys like it.
I wonder what will happen with Kryber now that Hyuna and Suzy seem to be in the picture.
However, is Suzy who Krystal thinks she is or is it a big misunderstanding?
I don't know~ Just have to wait and find out!
Please keep enjoying the story~
Your plotting author,
Kirakai