Someone Special

We Used to be Enemies?

Taeyeon woke up early due to her jet lag. She looked over at Tiffany who was still sleeping soundly. She smiled and tucked the hair behind the sleeping girl's ear.

Taeyeon gently got off the bed and made her way down to the kitchen. When walked in, she found Mrs. Hwang and a tall boy preparing breakfast.

"Oh, good morning Taeyeon." Mrs. Hwang said, smiling.

Taeyeon bowed. "Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?" Mrs. Hwang asked. Taeyeon nodded with a smile. "Tiffany still asleep?"

"Y-yes." Taeyeon said. "D-do you need any help?"

"Oh no. We're fine." The boy said. "So you're the girl Tiffany is crazy about? My name is Leo."

"Her older brother, right?" Taeyeon said, giving him a slight bow. "I'm Taeyeon."

"Mo~om" A familiar voice called, causing Taeyeon to look towards the door of the kitchen.

"Yes Miyoung?" Mrs. Hwang responded.

"Can you bring me a glass of water?" Tiffany called back. "Or have Taeyeon bring it."

Mrs. Hwang chuckled. "Is she like this all the time?" She took a glass out of the cupboard and filled it with water. "Could you take this to her sweetie?"

Taeyeon smiled and nodded. She took the glass and walked to Tiffany's room. When she walked in the room, she stopped when she didn't see Tiffany in the room.

"Taeyeon-ah~" Tiffany sang as she back hugged the older girl. "Oh my water. Thank you."

"You really reel comfortable speaking in English, don't you?" Taeyeon smiled as she handed the auburn haired girl the glass.

Tiffany giggled. "Sorry. It just feels good to be home."

"Your brother is home." Taeyeon said. "He's making breakfast with your mom."

"Oh?" Tiffany tilted her head. "What are we standing here for then?"

Taeyeon giggled. "I don't know you tell me."

Tiffany release her embrace on Taeyeon and smiled. "Carry me?"

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. "Jinjja?" Tiffany nodded her head with a smile. "Arasso."

Taeyeon knelt down and Tiffany jumped on her back. Taeyeon stood up and walked towards the kitchen with a giggling Tiffany.

"Wow Tiff." Leo said as she saw the two girls enter the kitchen. "You just got home and you already have people doing your bidding."

"Shut up Leo." Tiffany said, sticking her tongue out. "Taeyeon loves me." Taeyeon couldn't help but smile.

"You don have to put up with that you know." Leo whispered towards the blonde. "You could just say no."

"Like I said, she loves me." Tiffany said, getting off Taeyeon's back. "Is Michelle home?"

"She went out for a jog." Mrs. Hwang said, handing a plate to the two girls.

"Doesn't she want to see her baby sister?" Tiffany pouted. "She was out on a date last night and she's not here in the morning."

"Miyoung~ Guess who's home~" A voice called as the door closed. "It's your sister~"

A girl with long raven colored hair walked into the kitchen and tried to hug Tiffany but she pulled Taeyeon in front of her.

"Tiffany, what's wrong?" Michelle asked, pouting. "Why are you hiding behind who I assume is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, I'm Michelle."

Taeyeon bowed and shook Michelle's hand. "Nice to meet you too."

"I'm mad at you." Tiffany said, "Don't come near me."

"Miyoung, come on~" Michelle whined. "Didn't you miss your sister?"

"Of course I did." Tiffany said, crossing her arms.

Taeyeon giggled. "Your so silly." She took Tiffany's hand and pulled her to her sister.

"I like your girlfriend already." Michelle said, wrapping her arms around Tiffany. "She brought you home and she doesn't want you being mad at family."

Tiffany smiled towards Taeyeon. "Yeah. She's definitely someone special."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers and friends~

So, unfortunately, the next update will indeed be the last chapter of the story.

But, I will HOPEFULLY have the prequel up with in the same day. (the first chapter I mean)

I'm sad that this story is almost done since it's the first fanfic that I wrote that I'm actually posting on the internet.

Don't forget to leave a comment on your way out~

Your sad author,

Kirakai