Nothing like fluff

We Used to be Enemies?

"Sica," a familiar voice called Jessica's name. She tried to open her eyes but her body wouldn't respond to her commands. "Sica, I have something that I need to tell you."

Jessica was beginning to feel frustrated as she could seethe face of the person who was speaking to her. However, she could recognize the girls voice anywhere. It was none other than the person she loved most in the world.

"Sica..." Sooyoung said, her voice was soft and solemn. "I wish I had the courage to tell this to you when you were awake but I don't." Jessica wanted to open her eyes.

Hearing the tone of her girlfriend's voice was causing a sharp pain in her chest. She wanted to see the girl she loved and wrap her arms around her even though she didn't know the reason why.

Suddenly, Jessica opened her eyes and saw her body laying on a hospital bed. She recognized this scene, it was when she was in the hospital after her accident. She frowned as she didn't remember this moment in the hospital. Sooyoung was sitting in a wheelchair, the crown of her head was wrapped in bandages and her hand in a sling. She was holding onto Jessica's hand and had a long black box on her lap.

"Sica, I just really want to tell you..." Sooyoung took a deep breath and held it before she began to continue speaking. "I love you. I've been in love with you since the day we met and I wish that you would look at me the same way you look at Hyuna."

Jessica wanted to wrap her arms around Sooyoung. Her heart ached as she saw the younger girl in pain and injured the way she is. Jessica knew that she wasn't awake during this visit, she wish she had been but she wasn't sure what would have happened.

"Sica, I just...wanted to tell you this before you leave." Sooyoung frowned. "i know that it wouldn't make a difference but I don't think I would've been able to live with myself if I didn't tell you."

Sooyoung took the box off of her lap and took out a necklace with a heart shaped pendant on it. She struggled to put the necklace around the unconscious Jessica but she still put it on gently.

"Jessica Jung," Sooyoung said, sternly. She held onto the girl's hand. "I will always protect you. Forever." her voice was just above a whisper.

Jessica felt a tear roll down her cheek. When she went to wipe the tear away when she felt a hand just inches away from her face. She open her eyes and found a worried Sooyoung leaning over her.

"what's wrong, Sica?" Sooyoung asked, she brushed the hair out of the brunette's face.

"I had a dream..." Jessica said, taking Sooyoung's hand. "something that happened when I was still in my coma."

Sooyoung bit her lip. "What was it of?" Jessica Sooyoung's cheek with a smile.

"You." Jessica smiled as she giving the younger a quick kiss on the cheek. "You were confessing to me. Then gave me this." She held up the pendant around her neck.

Sooyoung's face reddened as she watched Jessica get out of the bed and head for the bathroom in just her underwear. "S-she actually remembers?"

Jessica and Sooyoung spent the day at the mall, they were shopping for Yoona and Yuri as well as for themselves. Sooyoung was quiet for most of the day which worried Jessica.

She put a hand on Sooyoung's arm, getting the younger girl's attention. "What's wrong Soo?"

Sooyoung smiled. "I'm just surprised that you actually heard my confession." she scratched the back of her head. "I-I didn't think you would remember."

Jessica smiled. "Sooyoungie," Sooyoung lifted an eyebrow to acknowledge that she was listening. "I. Love. You." She said each word in English, causing shivers to go down Sooyoung's spine.

"I love you too Jessica." Sooyoung said giving the older girl a peck on the lips. "Are you ready to go home yet?"

"But it's not even lunch yet." Jessica said, pouting.

Sooyoung giggled. "No, back to Korea." She put her arm around Jessica's shoulder and pulled her close. "we leave the day after tomorrow."

Jessica smiled. "I don't care where we are, as long as I am with you I'm fine." Sooyoung smiled and gave the girl a kiss on the forehead.

"Sooyoung! Jessica!" a familiar husky voice called, causing the couple to turn and see a familiar couple.

"Tiffany, Taeyeon, you guys are here too?" Sooyoung said, smiling. She intertwined her fingers with Jessica's.

"We're enjoying our last day of shopping." Tiffany said, pointing to the countless bags in Taeyeon's hands. "We're all going to hang out tomorrow right? The four of us along with Sunny and Hyomin." Jessica nodded.

"Have they even left their room?" Taeyeon asked, tilting her head.

"We saw them last night." Sooyoung winked.

"Well, we gotta get going." Tiffany said, smiling. "We still have shopping to do." She took Taeyeon's arm and pulled her towards more stores.

Jessica giggled. "So, my prince, where are we going?" she put her arm around Sooyoung's then rested her head on the taller girl's shoulder as they walked.

"Get lunch?" Sooyoung asked with a smile. Jessica rolled her eyes the smiled.

That evening, Sooyoung and Jessica sat in their rooms and ate bowls of instant ramyeon as they watched TV. Jessica had finished her food before Sooyoung and was looking in the mirror, fixing her hair.

"Sica, what are you fixing your hair for?" Sooyoung asked, wrapping her arms around the older girl then rested her chin on Jessica's shoulder. "Do you plan on going out tonight?"

"No." Jessica said, leaning her head against Sooyoung's as she intertwined their fingers. "I just like to look pretty for you."

She smiled. Sooyoung kissed Jessica on the cheek. "you'll always look beautiful to me. No matter what." Jessica blushed as she turned her head and missed Sooyoung on the lips. "You're so cheesy." Jessica smiled. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers and friends,

This is a rather short chapter update.

I went to a funeral today for my friend's father so I typed all this on my iPod but it didn't come out that long plus I had to fix it because it didn't come out good.

Anyway, I was thinking.

Maybe when this story is done, I'm going to start another story that will play as a prequal to this story. What do you guys think?

A story that has to do with Soosica's rivalry?

Let me know what you think~

Your author,

Kirakai