Questions

We Used to be Enemies?

"There's something I want to ask you." Sooyoung said, fishing a little black box out of her pocket.

"What is it?" Jessica asked tilting her head.

Sooyoung pulled the older girl into an embrace. She released the hug and knelt down with Jessica's hand in hers. Jessica's eyes widened.

"Jessica Jung, Will you do the honor of becoming my wife and marrying me?" Sooyoung held up the open black box revealing the diamond ring.

Tears started to roll down Jessica's cheeks. She nodded her head with a smile. Sooyoung smiled, she stood up and wrapped her arms around the older girl.

"I have one more question to ask you." Sooyoung said, pressing her forehead against Jessica's.

"You only get one question." Jessica said, staring into Sooyoung's eyes.

"Jinjja?" Sooyoung asked, sadly.

Jessica smiled. "I'm just kidding." She gave Sooyoung a peck on the lips. "What's your question?"

"Soojin and I are planning to go to Japan." Sooyoung said as she slid the ring on the older girl's finger. "And we were wondering if you wanted to come."

"What are you going for?" Jessica asked.

"Visit our parents." Sooyoung said, bluntly. "And to just go and see how much it has changed."

"Sure. I'll come." Jessica said with a smile.

Sooyoung smiled. "That's great!" She wrapped her arms around the latter. "and don't worry, we'll be back before your semester starts."

"We better." Jessica said, sternly then broke into a smile. "Come on, let's head back home."

-----Taeny-----

"Pani-ah," Taeyeon called as she walked into the living room. "When do you think would be a-"

Taeyeon let out a sigh as she saw her fiancé sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. Taeyeon turned off the TV and gently picked Tiffany up, bridal style, and carried her to their room.

"Maybe I'll trade this apartment for a different one." Taeyeon whispered to herself as she laid Tiffany on the bed. "Maybe I'll get us a house."

"Tae..." Tiffany mumbled. Taeyeon looked over at the younger girl. "I like this apartment."

Taeyeon smiled. She laid down next to the sleepy girl. "I thought you were sleeping."

"I was but at the same time I wasn't." Tiffany smiled.

"You mean you were sleeping but you could still hear what's around you?" Taeyeon asked, moving the hair out of Tiffany's face. Tiffany nodded then flashed her eye smile. "You're so cute."

"That's why you love me right?" Tiffany asked, giving Taeyeon a peck on her nose.

"Well, I never said that." Taeyeon said.

"What~?" Tiffany pouted. "Then what do you love me for?"

"I don't know." Taeyeon said, a mischievous smile formed on her lips. "Maybe it's just the . You're great in bed you know." She gave Tiffany a quick peck on the lips.

"You're such a tease." Tiffany said, sending Taeyeon's playfulness.

Taeyeon let out a dorky laugh. "Of course I love you for your cuteness." She gave Tiffany a peck on the cheek. "Although..."

"Stop talking." Tiffany said, placing a finger over Taeyeon's lips. "So, when are we going to go to the states?"

Taeyeon sat there and stared at Tiffany. She just gave the girl a dorky smile.

"You can talk now." Tiffany said rolling her eyes.

"Well, when do you want to go?" Taeyeon asked.

"As soon as possible." Tiffany smiled.

"Sounds fine with me." Taeyeon smiled. "I think we should go next week."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

sorry this update was kind of lame.

I have a bit of writers block so it isn't as good.

mianhe.

your author,

Kirakai