Busted

We Used to be Enemies?

 

Jessica was woke up feeling a heavy pressure on her body. She didn't want to bother finding out what it is but she knew that there is no reason for her to feel any pressure on her. She tried to move her body but her entire body was wrapped together.
 
Jessica opened her eyes and noticed that someone else was sleeping in her bed. She turned her head to see Tiffany sleeping soundly with arms wrapped around her body. Jessica looked at Tiffany's bed and saw it empty.
 
"Yah!" Jessica shouted, Tiffany didn't budge. "Yah! Hwang Miyoung!"
 
"Mmm...Taeyeon-ah, five more minutes." Tiffany grumbled.
 
Taeyeon? Excuse you Tiffany. Jessica thought. She was now irritated with her sleeping friend's actions. Jessica lifted her free hand and flicked Tiffany's forehead "Yah! Wake up!"
 
Tiffany put her hand over her forehead. "Ow!" Tiffany opened her eyes and saw that Jessica was lying next to her. "What was that for? and why are you on my bed?"
 
Jessica immediately pushed Tiffany off the bed. "You're on my bed!" Jessica quickly got out of bed and headed to the closet. "Just hurry up and get dressed."
 
When Tiffany and Jessica got to school, they were greeted by Sooyoung and Taeyeon who were waiting for them eagerly. Tiffany quickly jumped into Taeyeon's arms while Jessica gave Sooyoung a quick hug.
 
"How'd you sleep princess?" Sooyoung asked with a smile. "Did you dream of me?"
 
Jessica smirked. "Nope." Sooyoung's jaw dropped upon hearing the words. Jessica smiled and tapped the younger girl on the forehead. "Of course I did."
 
Sooyoung pouted. "Don't you know it's not nice to tease people?" Jessica just giggled and wrapped her arms around the latter. "So, what do you want to do after school today?"
 
"Hmm..." Jessica put a finger to her lip. "Let's go to the mall?"
 
Sooyoung smiled. "Whatever you want to do" Jessica smiled and nodded.
 
"I think Krystal is going there after school too now that I think about it." Jessica said, tilting her head. "Maybe we'll run into her."
 
During lunch, the group decided to eat together in the classroom since it's been a while since all of them had been in school. Sooyoung sat next to Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon sat in front of them, Sunny and Hyomin sat at Taeyeon's table. Yuri had just entered with Yoona and sat down next to Tiffany and Taeyeon.
 
"Hey strangers" Sooyoung called with a smile. "How you two been?"
 
"We've been great." Yuri said, smiling. "I haven't had the chance to thank you two."
 
"Us?" Jessica asked, tilting her head. "What for?"
 
"For giving me the opportunity to meet Yoona." Yuri said, looking over at the younger girl with a smile. "You made me a really happy person."
 
"We know." Sunny said, trying to hide her smile. Hyomin just nudged her.
 
"You don't have to thank us." Sooyoung said, smiling. "It was just a coincidence."
 
"I still want to thank you." Yuri said, smiling. "I guess it was a good thing that Jessica came back here."
 
Sooyoung tilted her head. "Yeah." She smiled at the brunette. Jessica laid her head on the taller girl's shoulder with a smile.
 
After school, Sooyoung and Jessica caught the bus to the mall. They spent their time walking around and browsing through shops. Jessica had been feeling uneasy since they had arrived, but she didn't want to worry Sooyoung.
 
"Sica," Sooyoung said, breaking their silence. Jessica looked up at the taller girl. "Do you remember that school trip we took in middle school?"
 
"Which one?" Jessica tilted her head.
 
"When we went to Japan." Sooyoung said.
 
Jessica nodded. "Wae?"
 
"Remember that challenge we had there?" Sooyoung asked, smirking.
 
"The one at the mall?" Jessica asked. "The one that got us confined to our rooms?"
 
Sooyoung nodded. "I have an Idea." Jessica gave her a worried look. "Don't worry it's nothing bad."
 
Jessica let out a sigh. "What is your idea?"
 
Sooyoung smiled. "What's your motto again?"
 
"Never run no matter how late you are." Jessica said, proudly. Sooyoung just smiled at the older girl. "What?"
 
Sooyoung took Jessica's backpack and ran off. "You'll thank me later~"
 
"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" Jessica said, she instinctively ran after the latter. "Give me my bag back!" Not this again.
 
The couple's commotion caused other patrons to stop and watch as the two girls ran through the mall. Sooyoung almost lost her footing as she turned a corner, giving Jessica the chance to tackle her to the ground.
 
"Ow..." Sooyoung groaned. She opened her eyes to see Jessica was on top of her.
 
"I...caught...you..." Jessica said, breathing hard. Sooyoung smiled.
 
"Well played, princess." Sooyoung said, she gave the latter a quick peck on the lips.
 
Sooyoung helped Jessica get up. Jessica went to take her bag back but Sooyoung kept a firm grip on it. Jessica gave Sooyoung a questioning look. Sooyoung just smiled and took the latter's hand.
 
"Sooyoungie," Jessica said, looking at their intertwined hands. "Let's go get something to eat."
 
Sooyoung smiled and nodded. "Arasso."
 
The two girls went to the food court. As they were leaving, they ran into Krystal and Hyuna, who were walking hand in hand. When Krystal saw her sister, she stopped in her tracks.
 
"U-unnie, what are you doing here?" Krystal asked, fear in her voice.
 
"I came here with Sooyoung." Jessica said, she crossed her arms and gave her sister an icy glare. "What are you doing here with her?"
 
"We-we're on a date." Krystal mumbled.
 
Sooyoung and Jessica's eyes both widened. "What?!" They asked in unison causing the younger girls to jump.
 
"Come with us." Jessica said, taking Krystal's hand. "You too." She shot an icy glare at Hyuna.
 
She led the two girls into the food court followed by Sooyoung. She had them sit down and she sat down across of them. Jessica just kept her icy complexion, causing a lot of tension in the area.
 
"I'm just going to go get us some food." Sooyoung whispered into Jessica's ear. Jessica looked up at her and smiled then regained her composure. "Don't kill anyone now." She left the area with a smile.
 
"So, explain." Jessica said, looking at her sister. Krystal lowered her head. Hyuna was about to speak but Jessica beat her to it. "Don't. I want her to tell me."
 
Krystal let out a sigh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers,
So, I was writing and I was planning on making this chapter fairly long.
However, I was hit with a wave of evil author syndrome.
So, this chapter ended with... a cliffhanger!
*Dramatic music*
Please don't hate me. It's all a part of story writing as most of you should all know.
Your slightly evil author,
Kirakai