Hiking Trip

We Used to be Enemies?

Sooyoung and Soojin had woken up early to get their things ready for the day. Sooyoung and Soojin planned to go hiking after visiting their parents' grave. Jessica was still sleeping soundly in her and Sooyoung's room.

"She has clothes to go hiking right?" Soojin asked.

"Yeah. I bought her some." Sooyoung said, pulling out a pair of clothes. "I even got her shoes."

"Where did you get the money?" Soojin asked. "Did you steal it or something?"

"Yuri and I work part time at a hotel." Sooyoung said. "I don't spend all of my time out with Sica you know."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Soojin asked, tilting her head.

"You never asked." Sooyoung said, closing her suitcase. "I'm going to go wake up Sica now." She walked into her room.

Sooyoung smiled as she saw the brunette still sleeping soundly on the bed. Sooyoung gently laid on the bed next to the girl. She snuggled close to Jessica causing a smile to form on her sleeping face.

"Sica~ It's time to wake up." Sooyoung whispered into the older girl's ear.

Jessica frowned. "I don't want to." She pouted her lips causing Sooyoung to giggle.

"Come on~" Sooyoung said, using her aegyo. "Soojin and I planned the day out already."

Jessica took her pillow and whacked Sooyoung with it. "No aegyo."

Sooyoung laughed. "but you like my aegyo." Jessica giggled. "See~"

Later that day, Sooyoung and Soojin were tending to their parents' grave, while Jessica was observing Sooyoung tend to the flowers.

"Where did you learn to arrange them?" Jessica asked, sniffing a bunch of lilacs that she was holding.

"Part of my part time job." Sooyoung said with a smile. "Yuri teaches swimming lesson, I work just about every where else." She laughed at her statement.

Jessica smiled. "So, where are we going after this?"

"Hiking." Sooyoung said, taking the lilacs from Jessica and placing them in the flower vase.

"I figured that much when you gave me this." Jessica said, referring to her simple clothes. She was wearing beige short shorts and a gray tank top. "I like it though. It looks cute."

"Are you almost done Soo?" Soojin asked, stretching. "Man, it's been about eight years since we've been here."

Sooyoung looked up at her sister. "Yeah. Not much has changed though." Soojin nodded. "Well, are we ready to go?"

"Yeah." Sooyoung and Jessica said in unison.

During the hike, Soojin lead the way while Sooyoung walked being Jessica to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.

"Do you go hiking often, Jessica?" Soojin asked.

"Not really." Jessica said, looking up at the older girl. "My parents and I would go camping a lot though."

"Is that so?" Soojin asked. "but no hiking? Why is that?"

"Well...I'm not really sure actually." Jessica said. "I guess we just never go to it."

"I see." Soojin said, slowing her pace. "This isn't the first time you've gone hiking though right?"

"No. It's not." Jessica said, pulling Sooyoung to her side. "Tiffany's sister would take us on her days off."

"Jinjja?" Sooyoung asked, tilting her head.

"Tiffany's family really likes to go and enjoy nature." Jessica explained.

"We're almost there." Soojin said. She stopped walking when they reached a clearing. "We can take a break for a while."

"I'm gonna go check it out." Sooyoung said, excitedly. "I'll be back." She ran off ahead on the path.

"Sooyoung was always like that." Soojin said, sitting on a fallen log. "This was her favorite place to come when we went hiking with our parents."

Jessica took a seat next to Soojin. "Really?"

Soojin sighed with a smile. "Yeah. Our parents would bring us her all the time." She turned to the younger girl next to her. "When we first heard the news of our parents, Sooyoung ran away."

"She did?" Jessica asked shocked.

Soojin nodded. "I was so worried." She looked up at the sky. "But when I found her, she was here."

"Here?" Jessica asked. "But don't you guys live far from here?"

"Yeah we did. I found her at the end of the trail." Soojin said.

"What's at the end of the trail?" Jessica tilted her head.

"You'll see." Soojin smiled. "She should be coming back soon."

"Come on you two." Sooyoung said, running back. She was covered in dirt and grass stains.

"What happened to you?" Jessica asked, worried.

"I fell." Sooyoung said, scratching the back of her head in embarrassment. "Don't worry though, I'm fine."

"Your such a dork." Jessca said hugging Sooyoung. "Okay let's go see what's at the end of the trail, without falling this time."

When they got to the end of the trail, Jessica's jaw dropped as she saw the sight in from of her.

They were standing in a flower filled clearing. There was a nice waterfall falling into a crystal clear river that had a few bright colored fish swimming in it.

"Isn't it pretty?" Sooyoung asked, back hugging the brunette.

"It's beautiful." Jessica whispered. Sooyoung smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm even more happy that I came with you guys now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers and friends~

So, heres the update for today.

Okay, so in the last update, I told you guys that I would be finishing the story with in 50 chapters

well, I have decided that I'm going to be making it shorter than that and I'm only going to do about 2 or  3 more chapters till I finish the story

Please don't hit me!

I'm only shortening it because I feel that if I drag it out there won't be an ending.

However, once this story is done, I'll try to get the prequel up as soon as I can.

So look forward to that.

Don't forget to leave comments on the way out~

Your author,

Kirakai