Spending time with you

We Used to be Enemies?

 

When Jessica woke up, she noticed that she was alone. She quickly sat up and noticed that Tiffany was still sleeping. Jessica looked around but didn't see the person she was searching for.
 
Jessica frowned. Did she leave without waiting for me to wake up? Jessica tried to get out of bed but her legs wouldn't respond.
 
Suddenly the sound of the door opening caught her attention. She looked up and saw Sooyoung walk in with a tray of food. Jessica smiled as the taller girl made her way to her.
 
"How you feeling?" Sooyoung asked, placing the tray on the bed over Jessica. She sat down next to the brunette so she could lean against her.
 
"A little better. I think." Jessica said, intertwining her fingers with Sooyoung's. "You didn't have to make me breakfast."
 
Sooyoung felt Jessica's forehead. "Well, it's a good thing I made you soup because your fever seems to have gotten worse." She took a spoonful of soup and brought it up to Jessica's mouth. "Mianhe."
 
"What are you sorry for?" Jessica asked as she swallowed the soup. "It's not your fault."
 
"Yes it is." Sooyoung frowned as Jessica took the spoon from her hand. "I shouldn't have taken you out last night."
 
"Soo, I'm happy that I went with you last night." Jessica said, kissing Sooyoung on the cheek. "You worried me when I woke up and you weren't there."
 
Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the brunette. "I'm sorry. I thought I was gonna be done before you woke up." She handed Jessica the glass of orange juice. "Here, to help you get better faster."
 
The couple looked up when they saw movement coming from the auburn haired girl. Tiffany stretched under her blanket then slowly sat up. She let out a yawn and looked over at the couple who were still staring at her.
 
"Um... Good morning?" Tiffany said, confused at why Jessica and Sooyoung were still staring at her. "Did I um... interrupt something?"
 
"No." Sooyoung and Jessica said, shaking their heads. "Just talking."
 
"Oh. Okay." Tiffany said, giving them a smile. "Well, I'm going to get some breakfast."
 
"Oh Tiff, there's some ramyeon on the stove." Sooyoung said, alerting the girl who was slowly making her way down the stairs. "You can have whatever is left."
 
"Thanks~" Tiffany said, her footsteps suddenly quickened. "Krystal get away from that pot!"
 
"Tiffany-unnie!" Krystal shouted in fear. "I swear I didn't eat any!"
 
"Liar! I can see it on your face!" Tiffany shouted.
 
Jessica giggled at the sound of her sisters' argument. Sooyoung just smiled seeing the brunette happy. Sooyoung took Jessica's empty bowl and glass off the bed. Before she left she planted a kiss on the older girl's forehead.
 
"What are you two doing?" Sooyoung asked as she entered the kitchen.  "What the?"
 
Tiffany had pinned Krystal and was holding the girl's head to the floor. Sooyoung just walked around them as they were oblivious to the her presence. Krystal tried to grab Tiffany's hand, but couldn't get her arm out of the girl's hold.
 
"Sooyoung-unnie!" Krystal cried. "Help~"
 
"Fany-ah," Sooyoung called. "I'll make you some more let the poor girl go."
 
"Fine." Tiffany said, getting up and sitting at the counter. "You got lucky baby Jung."
 
"Seriously, why is everyone calling me that?" Krystal asked under her breath. She walked towards the living room. "Morning Unnie."
 
"Morning Krys." Jessica said with a smile.
 
"Here Sica," Sooyoung said, handing Jessica a cup of water and a pill. "Take your medicine so you feel better." Jessica took the medicine reluctantly.
 
"Yuck." Jessica frowned. "So what are we doing today guys?"
 
"Well, Taetae said she's coming over." Tiffany said, smiling.
 
"And Yuri and Yoona will be busy with something of their own business." Sooyoung said, putting her phone back in her pocket. "So it's just us for today."
 
"Krys," Jessica called, sticking her head out of the kitchen. "Do you want to invite Amber over?"
 
N-no. It's fine." Krystal said, flustered. "I-I think she's busy today anyway."
 
Jessica furrowed her brow. "Krys, you don't have to hide anything." Jessica noticed her sister was standing in the hallway. "We know you like her."
 
"We?!" Krystal asked, shocked. "Who's 'we'?"
 
"All of us." Tiffany said, taking the bowl of ramyeon from Sooyoung. "Thank you."
 
Later in the day, the girls were playing rockband in Jessica's living room. Sooyoung was on the drums, Taeyeon on the guitar, Tiffany on bass and Jessica was singing. They had decided that they wouldn't go out since Jessica was still sick.
 
Sooyoung was in awe at the brunette's voice. She couldn't help but wear her dorky smile. Taeyeon noticed this and decided to sit closer and speak to her.
 
"What's up with that smile?" Taeyeon asked as she focused on the game.
 
"What smile?" Sooyoung asked, trying to hide it.
 
"The one that you're trying to hide but you look even dorkier doing it." Taeyeon said with a smirk.
 
"What are you two whispering about?" Tiffany asked, looking over her shoulder briefly.
 
Later that evening, Sooyoung had taken Jessica out for dinner. They went to a restaurant a couple blocks from Jessica's house. Sooyoung was worried that if she took Jessica out any further the girl's condition would get worse.
 
"Soo, you're worrying too much." Jessica said after Sooyoung felt her forehead for at least the fifth time that evening.
 
"I'm sorry!" Sooyoung whined. "I can't help it. I don't want you to get worse."
 
"Sooyoung." Jessica said, sternly. She cupped the younger girl's face and stared into her eyes. "I am fine."
 
"You know what I think?" Sooyoung said, changing the subject. Jessica tilted her head. "We should find a way for Amber and our sister together."
 
"Our?" Jessica asked, raising and eyebrow. "What makes you so sure that I'll love you forever?"
 
Sooyoung pouted. "Because you wore the necklace I gave you without even knowing who gave it to you."
 
"I was hoping it turn out to be someone cute." Jessica said, giving the taller girl a judgmental look.
 
Sooyoung's eye widened. "I-I'm cute! Aren't I?"
 
"Are you?" Jessica said, crossing her arms.
 
"Y-yes." Sooyoung said, frowning. She saw Jessica's serious face turn into a smirk as she tried to hold in her giggles. "You're such a tease." She playfully pushed the brunette, who burst into laughter.
 
"Let's just enjoy dinner for now." Jessica said, smiling.
 
"I am cute to you right?"Sooyoung asked, a hint of worry in her voice.
 
"We'll talk about this later." Jessica said with a sly smile.
 
"W-what does that mean?" Sooyoung asked, even more worried.
 
"Don't worry Sooyoungie." Jessica said, giving the girl a smile. "Just eat your dinner."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's kind of a short update and kind of lame.
I hope you guys like it anyway.
The next chapter will be Kryber. I promise!
There's been a lot of Soosica lately. Need to mix it up a little.
Then the chapter after the next will be sunbyung since we haven't heard from them in a while.
well, hope you guys still enjoy the story.
It seems like it's getting a little junk.
Your troubled author,
Kirakai