Committing to you

We Used to be Enemies?

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were hanging out at the mall after school. Tiffany felt bad that she was leaving Jessica home alone while she was sick but she hardly spent alone time with Taeyeon so she brushed it off. Taeyeon, on the other hand, was just happy to be with Tiffany.
 
"Pani-ah," Taeyeon said, taking the auburn haired girl's hand. "What do you want to buy? I'll pay for you."
 
"Taetae, I can't have you do that." Tiffany frowned.
 
"No. I insist." Taeyeon said, giving Tiffany a dorky smile.
 
After stopping at many shops, Taeyeon told Tiffany to wait for Taeyeon in the food court while she went to go and check on something. Tiffany sat down and waited patiently, watching people pass by with food or just walking.
 
"Kim Taeyeon, where are you?" Tiffany asked herself, sitting back in her chair. "You better not be off flirting with other girls."
 
Just as Tiffany was about to get up from her chair she spotted Taeyeon running towards her with a smile. She let out a sigh as she saw the older girl's dorky smile.
 
"Pani-ah~" Taeyeon wrapped her arms around the American girl. "I'm sorry for making you wait."
 
"Where were you?" Tiffany asked, trying to act cold but the girl's childish behavior made her smile. "I thought you were off flirting with other girls."
 
"What?!" Taeyeon exclaimed followed by a pout. "After I went through all the trouble of getting you a present you don't trust me?"
 
"A present?" Tiffany tilted her head. "What for?"
 
"Just close your eyes, Pani." Taeyeon said, giving the latter another dorky smile. "Don't worry."
 
Tiffany let out a sigh. She closed her eyes as she was told. Taeyeon took Tiffany's left hand and slipped a gold and silver ring on her finger. The ring had pink diamonds embedded on one side and Taeyeon's name engraved on the other side.
 
Tiffany opened her eyes with a shocked expression. "Couple rings?" Taeyeon nodded. She held up her left hand revealing a similar ring only it had Tiffany's name on it. "I love it, Taetae. This is so sweet of you." Tiffany gave the shorter girl a quick kiss on the lips.
 
Taeyeon grinned. "I figured that I'll put my name on your's and you name on mine so everyone will know who we belong to." Tiffany gave Taeyeon an eye-smile, causing her to blush.
 
Tiffany wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. "That's so cute of you Taetae." She broke the embrace and gave Taeyeon another eye-smile. "Let's go get something to eat now."
 
Taeyeon nodded. "Good Idea." She intertwined her fingers with Tiffany's and they walked towards a restaurant outside of the food court. "Should we get something for Sica?"
 
"No. I'm sure she's fine." Tiffany said, smiling. "Let's just enjoy our dinner."
 
-----Yoonyul-----
 
"Yuri-ah," Yoona called the older girl fondly.
 
"Yes Yoong?" Yuri looked over at Yoona who was resting her head on her shoulder.
 
"We should make a day where all of us can get together and hang out." Yoona sat up and looked at the older girl.
 
Yoona and Yuri were sitting under a tree in the park. They were enjoying their time together. Yuri was staring at Yoona as she watched the kids running around and playing tag. Yuri wrapped her arms around the younger girl, causing her to jump at the sudden contact.
 
"What do you think we should do?" Yuri asked, resting her chin on Yoona's shoulder. Yoona put a finger to her chin and looked at the sky.
 
"Hmm..." She jumped out of Yuri's embrace and looked at the older girl with a smile. "Camping trip."
 
"Camping trip?" Yuri tilted her head.
 
"Yeah. My parents own a private camping grounds." Yoona said, pulling Yuri up. "We can go there and just...hang out and get to know each other."
 
Yuri nodded with a smile. "Sounds like a good idea. We should ask them." Yoona nodded her head vigorously.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers!
This is a rather short update. Sorry about that. I have a bit of writers block.
I'll try to make the next update a lot better.
Your stressed out author,
Kirakai