Do You Remember?

We Used to be Enemies?

Jessica sat up and looked over at Tiffany's bed, she furrowed her brow when she saw it empty. Jessica got out of bed and looked for Tiffany's backpack, but found it still hanging on her chair.

 
"Did Tiffany stay at Taeyeon's again last night?" Jessica asked herself. She shrugged and started to get ready for school.
 
On her way to school, Jessica felt lonely. Her father and mother left to Japan for a business trip so she and her sister had to find their own transportation to school. Jessica decided that she would bring Krystal to school first.
 
"I think I'll stop and buy a coffee on the way back." Jessica said, looking at the cafe that she used to go to a lot on the way home from middle school. "Oh?"
Jessica stopped at the window as she noticed a familiar girl sitting at the table with another girl.
 
"Unnie." Krystal said, sternly. Jessica looked over at her. "I'm going to go on a head. You can go see her." She smiled at her sister then ran off towards a groups of girls who greeted her with excited squeals and smiles.
 
Jessica smiled as she saw her sister with her friends. She then turned back to the girl in the cafe, she took a deep breath then walked in. She made her way to the table with a smile.
 
"Good morning, Sooyoung-ah." Jessica said, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder, who's back was facing her. The girl turned to face her with a confused expression, which quickly grew into a smile.
 
"Sica! Good morning." Sooyoung instinctively stood up and hugged the brunette. "What are you doing here?"
 
"Dropping off my sister." Jessica said, smiling at the taller girl. "I saw you in here so I thought that I would take a little detour."
 
"Oh. How about I bring you to school?" the other girl asked. She smiled up at Jessica.
 
"Oh. I couldn't ask you to do that." Jessica said, holding her hands up in front of her. This must be Soojin, Sooyoung looks a lot like her. "You're Soojin right? Sooyoung's older sister?"
 
The girl smiled and nodded. "How'd you guess?"
 
"She looks like you." Jessica said, half smiling. She looked up at Sooyoung, who was smiling at her. "I only came to say hello. I couldn't make you drop me off to school."
 
Soojin stood up and put her hands on Jessica's shoulders. She stared intently at the girl then smiled. "Nonsense. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that my dongsaeng's girlfriend had to walk to school after I just met her."
 
Jessica looked over at Sooyoung, who gave her a smile. Sooyoung took Jessica's hand and brought her over to the cashier. Jessica's eyes widened as she saw who the cashier was.
 
"H-Hyuna?" Jessica asked. The girl smiled.
 
"What can I get for you?" Hyuna asked. She looked around her then began to whisper. "I'm sorry about dating your s-"
 
"Don't bring it up." Jessica said, cutting her off.
 
On their way to class, Jessica let go of Sooyoung's hand causing her to give the brunette a confused look. Jessica smiled as she walked towards the sports field, causing Sooyoung to follow.
 
"Sica, where are we going?" Sooyoung asked, trying to keep up with Jessica. "We're going to be late for classes."
 
Over night it had snowed covering the campus with a white landscape. Sooyoung struggled to keep up with Jessica as she seemed to know where to step. Sooyoung slipped and landed face first in the snow.
 
Jessica turned  around after hearing a yelp. When she saw what happened she tried to stifle her laugh. "Are you okay?" She walked over to Sooyoung and crouched down in front of her.
 
"How can you do that?" Sooyoung whined. "You didn't even live where there was snow."
 
Jessica giggled. "We used to go to Canada and go snowboarding a lot." She reached out a hand and helped Sooyoung up. "What about you?"
 
Sooyoung dusted off the snow and mumbled in Japanese. "I never played in the snow."
 
"What?" Jessica asked, tilting her head. "What do you mean you've never played in the snow."
 
Sooyoung looked up at Jessica with a shocked expression. "Y-you understood what I said?" Jessica smiled and nodded.
 
"I studied a little when I was in America." Jessica said, wrapping her arms around Sooyoung. "So that I could understand you if you ever complain about anything." Sooyoung furrowed her brows, causing Jessica to giggle.
 
"Can you tell me where we are going now?" Sooyoung asked, tilting her head.
 
"You'll see" Jessica said, smiling. "Come on."
 
Jessica had brought Sooyoung to their field which was towards the outer area of school. The field was covered with snow instead of flowers which Jessica was used to seeing. Jessica's face brightened at the sight.
 
"Wow." She whispered in awe. "It's so pretty."
 
Sooyoung smiled and wrapped her arms around the brunette's, she rested her chin on Jessica's shoulder. "Not as much as you."
 
Jessica smirked. She broke Sooyoung's embrace on her and playfully pushed her down into the snow.
 
"Yah!" Sooyoung exclaimed. She was surprised at the softness of the snow. "Sica~" She held out her hand, which Jessica took with a smile. Sooyoung then pulled Jessica face first into the snow beside her.
 
"Yah!" Jessica let out a dolphin scream. "Sooyoung!" She tossed a bunch of snow at the younger girl.
 
Jessica ran off causing Sooyoung to run after her. They were tossing snow back and forth at each other, laughing and giggling. Sooyoung tried to catch Jessica but slipped in the snow again. Jessica stopped running to look at her girlfriend.
 
"You're so clumsy." Jessica giggled, walking over to Sooyoung. She tossed another pile of snow at the younger girl.
 
"Yah! Sooyeon!" Sooyoung said, chasing after Jessica. "Come here." She picked up Jessica from behind and spun her around.
 
"Yah!" Jessica yelped. She started to laugh along with Sooyoung as she was spun around.
 
Sooyoung put Jessica down gently, still laughing. Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck as Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist. They stared at each other adoringly for a while.
 
"I love you Sooyoung." Jessica smiled.
 
"I love you too Jessica." Sooyoung said, she kissed Jessica on the forehead then a peck on the lips.
 
The coupled laid down in the snow and enjoyed each other's company. Jessica looked over at Sooyoung, who had her eyes closed. Jessica smiled as she snuggled closer to the younger girl.
 
"Do you remember?" Sooyoung whispered.
 
"Remember what?" Jessica asked.
 
"When we were first years in middle school." Sooyoung started to explain. "You thought that I wasn't in your class."
 
"Yeah. What about it?" Jessica asked.
 
"I said something to you." Sooyoung opened her eyes and stared at the gray sky above them. "Do you remember what I said?"
 
"Yes. Wae?" Jessica's face reddened at her memory.
 
"I don't..." Sooyoung said, solemnly. "Can you tell me what I said?"
 
"You don't remember?" Jessica asked, frowning. She sighed. "You know you would've missed me if I wasn't in your class."
 
Sooyoung chuckled. "I was kind of cocky back then." Jessica giggled. "Ever since I saved you some of my memories have been a bit foggy. That's why I ask you if you remember them better than I do."
 
Jessica sat up and kissed Sooyoung's forehead. "For your memories to come back." She then kissed Sooyoung's heart. "And for you to remember new memories of my love for you."
 
Sooyoung smiled. "I do have one thing that I remember but I'm not sure if you remember." Jessica furrowed her brow. "but it's too soon to ask you yet." I'll ask you when I'm ready because what I ask, may change our relationship and I don't think I'm ready for that just yet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers and friends,
So, there was a little Soosica fluff.
As you can tell it's winter time.
I wonder what  Sooyoung wants to ask Sica?
Hmm...Mystery!
Please keep commenting. They keep me motivated to write for you guys everyday.
You author friend,
Kirakai