Parental Consent

We Used to be Enemies?

Silence overcame the dining room. Krystal, Tiffany and Jessica opened their eyes and looked at their parents. They didn't seem surprised Seeing their parents' expressions confused the three girls.

"Why aren't you guys surprised about this?" Jessica asked. "Were you guys already aware of this or something?"

Their parents exchanged glances then looked back towards the kids, who were all looking at them now.

"Well," Mr. Jung sighed. He looked at Sooyoung, she nodded. "We already knew about Sooyoung's feelings for you so it was only a matter of time before the two of you would start dating."

"You guys knew?!" Jessica asked, shocked. "And you didn't tell me?"

"We couldn't." Mr. Jung defended himself. "we promised her we wouldn't tell you." Jessica pouted and looked at Sooyoung.

"Okay that explains Jessie-unnie but what about me and Tiffany-unnie?" Krystal asked.

"Well Krystal," Mrs. Jung said, looking at her younger daughter. "It was only a matter of time."

"Huh?" Krystal tilted her head. "What do you mean."

"Well, you were torn when Amber had to move back to Korea." Mrs. Jung said. "And you would always stay up late just to video chat with her."

Amber looked at Krystal, her face filled with worry and guilt. Krystal looked at Amber, her cheeks were slightly red. Amber just smiled at the girl, causing her to blush deeper.

"Okay me next." Tiffany said, raising her hand. "Although I think I have an idea."

"Well," Mr. Jung said. "I spoke to Taeyeon's father and he told me about it. Says the two of you make a cute couple."

"Yes!" Tiffany said, throwing a fist in the air. "I guessed correctly."

Taeyeon giggled at her girlfriend's dorky behavior. Tiffany gave her an eye smile.

"It seems he was right." Mrs. Jung said, smiling at her husband.

"Um...Auntie, Uncle," Taeyeon said timidly. "Can we talk after dinner?"

"Sure." Mr. Jung said, smiling.

After dinner, everyone was cleaning up while the Jung's and Taeyeon went up stairs to talk. Taeyeon felt a bit nervous but she was determined to do what she had planned to do.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Mr. Jung asked as he sat on the chair.

"I think I have an idea of what it is." Mrs. Jung said, sitting next to her husband.

Taeyeon went down to her knees and bowed to the Jungs. "I would like your permission to marry Tiffany."

There was silence for a while but Taeyeon didn't dare raise her head. She bit her lip as she stared at the beige carpet.

"Well, We don't really have the jurisdiction to do that." Mr. Jung said. "But we are her guardians as of now so of course you have our permission."

"However, I'm sure she'll want you to meet her parents." Mrs. Jung said. "That can come later though."

Taeyeon looked up at the Jungs with a smile. She nodded her head then bowed again.

"Thank you so much." Taeyeon said, sighing with relief. "I promise I'll take care of her."

"You plan on finishing school first right?" Mrs. Jung asked, concerned.

Taeyeon nodded. "Yes of course." She stood up. "I plan on proposing to her after graduation."

Mr. Jung smiled. "You are just like your father."

Later that night, the girls were sitting in the living room. They were watching TV and talking about their plans after high school.

"Are all of you staying the night?" Mrs. Jung asked, coming down the stairs.

"Is it alright?" Sooyoung asked, turning to the woman.

"I'm sure you've done it already so I don't see why not." Mrs. Jung said, walking out of the kitchen. "Just don't do anything inappropriate. Save that for after marriage."

Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung's eyes widened. They all bit their lip, their cheeks were a slight shade of red.

"Well its not like we can do that." Jessica said. "Tiffany and I share a room."

"Good point." Mrs. Jung smiled. "Then I'm not worried at all."

Krystal turned to her mother with a confused look. She then looked at Amber, who just smiled at her.

"Girls you better head on to bed there's still school tomorrow." Mrs. Jung said as she started walking up the stairs. "Good night."

"Good night~" The girls called as they started to get up and ad prepare for bed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers and friends~

So, theres a quick update.

I'm trying to figure out how much more chapters I want to write before ending the story.

What do you guys think? And no forever does not count as a number.

Tell me what you think of the story and of how long you think the story should go for.

Your ever curious author

Kirakai~