Will You Tell Me?

We Used to be Enemies?

"I know you're mad at me right now, but I'll still always be there to protect you." a blurred figure said.

"How will I know that's true, huh?" Jessica asked.

Jessica was dreaming about her past. The she was dreaming about was blurred but she could somewhat recognize the girl's voice, but when Jessica tried to recall the girl's name, nothing had come to mind. She was dreaming about the moment before her accident.

"Sica, come on." the girl said, she had her long black hair tied in a ponytail. "You should know me by now."

"....." Jessica said the girl's name but the speech was hard for her brain to comprehend. "You already hurt me more then once. Right here." She put her hand over her heart.

The girl frowned. "Sica, I didn't mean to." She reached for Jessica's hand but the latter pulled away. "Sica, I'm sorry."

"You always say you're sorry." Jessica said, frowning. It hurt her seeing the girl the way she was. "but do you ever really mean it unless you think I'm going to leave you?"

"Sooyeon." The girl said sincerely. "I-I..." Tears started to flow down the girl's cheeks. She was at a loss for words.

"..... I'll be leaving soon, you know that." Jessica said, feeling pain in her chest from hearing the girl call her by her birth name. "I can't leave knowing that one day I'm going to come back and things will be the same."

"Things won't be the same, I promise." The girl said, taking Jessica's hands. "Please, trust me."

Jessica gently removed her hands from the girl's grip and stood up. "..... I love you but, I think we should've waited." She stared to head towards the door with tears streaming down her face. She heard the girl get up and try to follow her, Jessica turned around to face the girl. "..... Please don't follow me. It'll be for the better."

"At least take my Jacket. It's cold outside." The girl said, holding up a thick red ski jacket. Jessica shook her head. "Sica..."

"I'm sorry ....." Jessica said, more tears started to flow down her cheeks. The girl frowned, she went to wipe the tears away but Jessica turned away.

Jessica walked out of the cafe and started to head home. She was waiting for the clearance to cross the street. She was starting to feel the chill of the night air and was beginning to regret not taking the girl's jacket.

"G-great..." Jessica said, frustrated by the cold air. "I'll just have to hurry home."

The light changed giving Jessica the clearance to cross. Without looking, Jessica stepped onto the crosswalk and began crossing the relatively empty street. She was so focused on getting home that she didn't see the car that was speeding towards her.

"Sica!" a voice called.

Jessica turned to see a blinding light coming towards her. She felt frightened but couldn't move until she felt someone wrap their arms around her then a sudden warmth engulfed her body. "....." She spoke the girl's name again until the light faded.

Jessica quickly sat up. She was breathing heavily as she had woken up from her dream. She looked around and noticed that Tiffany was still sleeping. She looked at her clock.

"12." Jessica whispered to herself. She quietly got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. "Why can't your name come up in my memory?" She started to talk to herself as she poured a glass of water.

"Unnie?" A soft voice whispered. "Are you okay?"

Jessica turned around to see Krystal sleepily standing in the hallway. "Hey Krys, what are you doing up?"

"I had to use the bathroom." Krystal said. "Does Amber's mom know she's staying here?"

Jessica nodded. "Krys, I know you were probably too young to remember but..." Jessica never asked Krystal about her accident since the girl was really young at the time. So, she wondered if her dongsaeng would've remembered who the person who gave her the necklace that she refused to take off was. "Do you remember when I got into that accident?"

"Yes." Krystal nodded, sitting at the counter. "Wae?"

"Do you remember a girl who would come visit me?" Jessica asked, sitting across of her sister. "More specifically the one who gave me this necklace?" She held up the heart shaped pendant for her sister to see it better.

"Um..." Krystal thought for a moment. "Nope. Don't remember. Well, I'm going back to bed. Night!" Krystal quickly left the brunette alone in the kitchen to avoid further questioning. Mianhe Unnie. I promised her I wouldn't tell you who she was. But when you find out who it is, you'll be surprised. Krystal smiled at her thought before joining the sleeping Amber in bed.

Jessica let out a sigh. "Even you, Krys?" Jessica placed her cup in the sink and headed off to bed. "I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own." Everyone says they don't know but I can tell that they are lying to me.

-----Sooyoung-----

Sooyoung was laying in bed staring up at her ceiling. She couldn't go to sleep because she was busy thing about something. She was fiddling with a heart shaped diamond necklace that hung around her neck.

She let out a sigh. "I'll tell you one day, I promise." She whispered. She kissed the pendant then pulled the covers over her head. "God, please let me sleep now. I still have school tomorrow you know." Sica, I promised you things would be different. If you remember, wouldn't you agree? Have I become like the summer breeze that you always wanted me to be like?

Sooyoung slowly drifted to sleep holding onto the necklace that she would secretly wear everyday. Little did she know that Jessica had fallen asleep the same way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!

So, I figured I'd do a little flashback chapter of Sica's accident from her point of view. It's a little lame and cliche I know.

However, there will be more flashback chapters between the main story here and there

Since I know a lot of you are wondering what Sica and Sooyoung's lives were like before.

Also, later on I MAY reveal Sooyoung's part since we all know it's Sooyoung who gave her the necklace. Right? Right?

Or was she? Maybe I'm just leading you guys on to think that? Hmmm?

Haha. Just have to wait and see!

Sincerely,

You plotting author~