Off to Meet the Parents

We Used to be Enemies?

Krystal and Amber decided to spend a day at home since Jessica and Tiffany went out shopping. Krystal's mom would pop in every once in a while to check on the girls.

"Why didn't you want to go shopping with your sisters?" Amber asked. "You like going shopping."

"But I like spending time with you more." Krystal said with a smile. "Especially since you're going to high school soon."

Amber wrapped her arms around the younger girl. "Are you worried?"

Krystal scoffed. "No. Of course not."

Amber kissed Krystal on the cheek. "You're so cute."

-----JeTi-----

"Sica-omma!" Hyuna called, jogging up to the brunette.

"Hyuna, don't shout." Jessica scolded. "What's wrong?"

"I can't find Tiffany-unnie." Hyuna whined. "She was with me a while ago."

"Geez that girl." Jessica grumbled, under her breath. "Always running off."

"Are we going to go find her?" Hyuna asked, worried.

"No she'll be fine." Jessica said, patting the younger girl's head. "Where's Sohyun?"

"With Seohyun and Hyoyeon." Hyuna said. "They went to another store."

"At least they're in a group." Jessica said. "Let's just have them meet in the food court." Hyuna nodded and followed the brunette.

As they were walking, Jessica was suddenly pulled into an embrace. The brunette let out a squeal and instinctively elbowed the person in the stomach.

The person released Jessica with a grunt. Jessica quickly turned to look at the person and gasped.

"Soo, I'm so sorry." Jessica said, kneeling down next to the younger girl. "I told you about doing that."

Hyuna couldn't help but giggle. Both girls looked at her, she just smiled at them.

"Choi Sooyoung, what are you doing here?" Jessica asked, crossing her arms.

"Krystal told me you were here." Sooyoung smiled. "and you weren't answering your phone."

"So you got worried?" Jessica asked, tilting her head.

Sooyoung scoffed. "No. What would I be worried about?" Jessica gave Sooyoung a disbelieving look. "Of course I was worried. I couldn't live with myself knowing that something happened to my princess, Sica."

Jessica smiled. She wrapped her arms around the younger girl and kissed her on the cheek. "You're so cute."

"Oh. I almost forgot." Sooyoung said, she pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket. "Soojin says our flight leaves tomorrow night."

"Oh? Jinjja?" Jessica tilted her head. "That means we'll be at the airport at the same time as Tiffany and Taeyeon."

"Jinjja?" Sooyoung tilted her head. "What a coincidence."

"You guys are going somewhere?" Hyuna asked with a frown.

"Sorry Hyuna," Sooyoung said, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "We're going to Japan to visit my parents."

"Oh~ I see." Hyuna nodded. "That's fine."

-0-0-0-0-0-

Jessica, Sooyoung and Soojin opened the door to their hotel room. They were amazed at the interior of the room. It had a large living room area, two bedrooms, and a kitchen.

"Wow. This place is cool." Jessica said, setting her bag down next to the couch.

"Well, the person who owns this hotel is a friend of mine." Soojin said, proudly. "So she gave us the best room at a discount price."

"That's pretty cool." Sooyoung said. "So what shall we do tomorrow?"

"We are going to go see Mom and Dad." Soojin stated. "Then later it's up to you guys."

-----Taeny-----

When Taeyeon and Tiffany got of the plane, they quickly made their way to get their luggage. When they got to baggage claim, they were greeted by Tiffany's parents.

"Mom! Dad!" Tiffany exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the two adults. "How have you guys been."

"We've been good." Tiffany's mom said. "So, this must be Taeyeon."

Taeyeon bowed, nervously "N-nice to meet you." Her nervousness caused her English to become shaky.

"Don't be nervous, kid." Mr. Hwang said, placing an arm around the blonde. "Tiffany told us a lot about you."

"Yes. So it's a pleasure to finally meet you." Mrs. Hwang said, with a bright eye smile.

"I can see where Tiffany gets her smile from." Taeyeon said, feeling more comfortable.

"Oh, why thank you." Mrs. Hwang said. "Now let's get to the car."

"You two must be tired." Mr. Hwang said, grabbing both of the girls' luggage. "Plus Michelle and Leo are waiting at home."

"They didn't work today?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head.

"Are you crazy?" Mr. Hwang said. "When they heard that their baby sister was coming home for a visit they took a vacation."

"Your family seems close." Taeyeon whispered. Tiffany smiled and nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers and friends~

So, I have come to a conclusion that I'm going to TRY to finish the story within 50 chapters.

Then when that's done, I can focus on posting the prequel for you guys who are dying to know what Soosica's past was like.

So, don't forget to comment and tell me what you think and also if you got any questions comment those too.

Your author,

Kirakai~