Epilogue

One path to Heaven

 

 

 

 

“Move in with me?” Seunghyun held the smaller waist in his hands and pecked Jiyong on the lips, loving how his arms automatically circled his neck and a tiny shiver went through his body. Jiyong pushed into his embrace and sighed, body fitting perfectly against his. Seunghyun felt his emotions go haywire and he fought the rising anguish at the risk of the other man rejecting his request. If he did, Seunghyun would crawl in a hole and never emerge again. However the odds seemed to be at his favor today because Jiyong didn’t startle away from his embrace, nor did he say no.

 

“Mm, alright,” The blonde hummed and kissed him again, not wanting to separate from him in any way. “As long as you make me these pancakes once in a while.” Seunghyun chuckled at his joke and turned to push him against the counter, grinning into the kiss as Jiyong yelped. They were doing abnormally well today, only making food in the kitchen together without jumping each other and it seemed to work pretty well. At least that was until Seunghyun decided to ask the question, after days of considering the pros and cons of it, he couldn’t find any serious problems with it and decided to take a chance.

 

“Thank you,” the older man poured all his feelings into those words before kissing him again, letting Jiyong know exactly how much it meant to him. The blonde looked into his eyes, thumbs caressing his cheeks and saw all the raw emotion and love present for him. Seunghyun wore all his emotions on his sleeves, he knew and he absolutely loved it. “You know my pancakes are not usually this good though.”

 

“That’s alright.” Jiyong whispered against his mouth. “I love you.” No matter how many times they said it, their hearts still beat erratically inside their chests. It was as if something inside of Seunghyun finally clicked together and he knew that if he could wake up to Jiyong’s beautiful presence every day, his life would be complete. He could handle the worst situations as long as he knew he was still there for him.

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

They exchanged flirty, unnecessary glances until they finished their food and ended up lounging on the couch. Jiyong laid on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat as Seunghyun read a few messages on his phone. The pair had acquired a steady relationship, as if they had known each other for years already. Completely comfortable in each other’s presence they spent many hours like this, both of them feeling bad whenever they had to separate.

 

“You know, I still remember the first day I saw you.” Seunghyun’s deep voice rumbled against his ear and Jiyong propped his head up to look at him, chin resting on a bent arm and a small smile on his face. “I fell so hard, you can’t even imagine it.”

 

“It’s nothing compared to what I felt when I saw you coming towards us,” Jiyong chuckled but his cheeks were red, clearly embarrassed. The first time he saw Seunghyun walking towards them he felt the attraction to the other man. How he suddenly felt compelled to stick to his side like an annoying bug. Spending only a few days with him made him see how amazing he really was and it didn’t take long before he was head over heels in love with him.

 

“That day when you confessed to me after taking me to Mc Donalds,” A small huff escaped his lips and he couldn’t help but chuckle at the memory of awkward Seunghyun trying to confess his feelings. “It was sweet, I’ll never forget it.” His body shook when the other man laughed along with him.

 

“I wanted you to try it, everyone needs to try it.”

 

“It’s not my fault they don’t have Mc Donalds in the country…” Grinning and shifting so he could see his whole face he chewed on his lower lip while looking into his eyes. Seunghyun tried not to groan at the sight. He wasn’t sure if the guy knew what huge impact his actions had on his body, especially when he started fiddling with the buttons on his shirt without any intention of taking it off.

 

“Well I can clearly remember how you turned beet red the first time I told you I loved you,” His hands let go of the phone and trailed down Jiyong’s back and touched the bare skin of his back that was slightly exposed by his sweater having slid up. The way Jiyong’s breath hitched slightly made him greedily want more. “It was in the Ferris wheel, very romantic. But it didn’t feel like the first time, even though it clearly was.”

 

“Hyun…” The blonde whined.

 

“What?”

 

“You know I love you no matter how or where you do things, right?” Jiyong smiled at him, trying to ignore the teasing hands on his back. “I just want you to be happy.” Seunghyun coughed despite himself and pulled his lover impossibly closer and inhaled his scent, exhaling a bit shakily. His words always made him so happy he almost couldn’t stand it. It was like he was indebted to Jiyong for making him feel contentment and true happiness for the first time.

 

Without saying a word he pulled back and attacked the younger man’s lips with his own, immediately deepening the kiss in a way that startled Jiyong. Hearing the surprised moan that Jiyong let out as he shifted against him had his mind reeling and he wondered if he could be content with just this for the rest of his life. Not many seconds passed before Jiyong returned the favor though, undulating his hips lazily against his and letting out small pleased sounds. He was starting to become out of breath but the older man still wasn’t letting up so he could feel his limbs turning weak at all the sensations attacking his body. When Seunghyun did let up it blushed furiously, embarrassed at all the sounds he made and how good it actually made him feel to be manhandled like that.

 

Sometimes he wished he could just melt into Seunghyun’s body and become one with him, his love already having surpassed any healthy boundary. That was why nothing pleased him more than Seunghyun making love to him with his whole being, curious hands wandering his body and mapping already familiar places. Knowing exactly where and when to press with the pads of his fingers, kissing him right when he needed it and letting him feel the comforting heat of his body against his.

 

“How did I become lucky enough to end up with a guy like you?” Seunghyun asked wistfully against Jiyong’s swollen, red lips which begged to be ravished again.

 

“I should be asking you that, Seunghyun,” With a crooked grin he pushed their mouths together again and laughed lightly, sensing the man underneath him startle. Seunghyun retaliated by rolling them over and switching their positions quickly, giving Jiyong no chance to escape his tickling fingers. Gasping for air, the blonde desperately tried to escape but his voice didn’t turn into anything other than pleas for mercy as his body was abused thoroughly.

 

Soon enough the tickles turned into caresses and Jiyong’s skin was becoming more visible my each second. Seunghyun enjoyed removing his clothing slowly, cherishing each patch of revealed, flawless skin and feeling Jiyong’s muscles twitch underneath him. He knew exactly how to drive him crazy, knowing how easily he reacted to every touch. Jiyong was the most innocent person he had ever met, almost so much that it scared him, but the way his body moved whenever they moved against each other told him otherwise.

 

Seunghyun made love to Jiyong, slowly and carefully, pouring his love into every single movement of his body. As he inside his lover he felt complete and tears threatened to fall from his eyes. Jiyong caught his gaze at that moment with his own beautiful brown ones and cupped his cheeks as he moved his hips against his s. The tears weren’t there but Jiyong could see them anyway, knowing that his own were also in the corner of his eyes. However the blonde let them fall freely, happiness surging through him at the thought of being even closer to the other man and given the opportunity of spending forever with him. Bending down to kiss the tears away, Seunghyun caressed his cheeks and they reached their peak together while gazing into each other’s eyes.

 

Later he was cradled in Jiyong’s embrace with his head resting against his chest and Jiyong’s hands wandering aimlessly around his neck and shoulders. He sniffed, having let out tears of pure joy after he realized just how nervous he really was about Jiyong’s answer. The younger man had cooed at him and instantly made him feel better and he knew that was one of the many reasons he loved Jiyong. With the mood considerably lighter he felt the urge to make a final statement before he went to sleep.

 

“I’m not telling Seungri about this until after you’ve moved in,” Jiyong chuckled into his hair and whispered ‘why?’

 

“Because he’ll be all in my face yelling ‘I told you he’d say yes!’” he imitated his younger friend’s voice and grimaced before snuggling into Jiyong’s neck. It was nice, warm and comforting and he mused at the fact that telling Seungri was going to be the only large concern in his life for a while.

 

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

A/N: And there we go! Jiyong and Seunghyun will not remember their... pasts, but as many of you guessed; they will start over again. Also sorry for breaking your hearts, I hope this makes up for it. Short epilogue but this story is finished! I hope you enjoyed it and thank you to all of my awesome subscribers, readers and super nice comments <3 My motivation <3 Please look forward to my new story :D 

This reached 100 pages on  MS Word including the plot... my longest story yet!!