Chapter 2

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!How can you hold other man's hand when your boyfriend is standing clearly beside you?!and it's BESIDE!"Sungkyu hit Woohyun arm and pout.
"Ouch!what's that for?!"Woohyun rub his arm,where Sungkyu had hit him before.
"What's that for!?yah!tsk.."Sungkyu hiss."Seriously,do you bring your eyes with you?"
"Then,how can i be here?"
"Using your ear!?oh..ya.."He nod."At least use your EAR!NAM WOOHYUN!EAR!"
"Isn't that,only you can do it?"
"What?"
"Detect something with your ear.."
"Wh....what?!what did you say?"
"What?am i wrong?"
"Say that again..I dare you.."
"Aren't you a hamster?"Woohyun smirk."Wa~don't tell me you din't even know your own look?huh?"
"You bad tree..."Sungkyu glare at the younger."I hate you!"He pout.
"Kekeke~"Woohyun chuckle.
"What so funny,huh?..oh..my image?fine!just break up with me then!"
"Aigoo~I'm sorry Gyu~"Woohyun pinch the older cheek."I'm just joking.Din't know you take it so seriously,I'm sorry."He hug the other.And the other hug him back.
"You bad,stupid,short,greasy,prefect....perfect....tree."Sungkyu smiling while hugging Woohyun.
Did they even realize that there's someone else beside them?watching them,like it's some kind of movie playing in the television...but just the different is...it's in 3D..and..it actually happen,...infront of the audience.Did the realize it?No.Did they?No.And that's what WooGyu couple can be,trapping in their own place.The only things exist in their world is,a bunch of trees and hamster.Seriously...it's like a bunch of Sungkyu and Woohyun.All over the place.Spreading their 'WooGyu' like spore formation.







Myungsoo jaw drop just look at the lovey-dovey couple infront of him,like it can fit an whole apple in it.And seriously...it make him wanna puke right now and there.It will be perfect if his vomit can reach the couple's face.
"Uhh...guys?I'm not dead yet,okay?Have you seen any gravedigger dig a grave for me?Tsk."He make a face.The couple quickly snap back to reality and pull out.
"Urghh!!Oh no!It will ruin my innocence!Ah!"He close both his eys with both his hands.He look at the couple again."AH!!"He quickly stand up and run away from the Woogyu love sickness.
Woohyun face immedietly turn red and he start to blush crazily,as he remember that they are not alone.
"Oh...my...god..."







"Tsk.Talking about innocent,say who the one who suggest that 'high level' task?Isn't he?himself?Tsk."Sungkyu glare at the retreat figure.
"I swear if my hand were longer,I will grab his head and smash it on the wall."He hiss.
"Aigoo,my Gyu.Why so scary herm?"Woohyun tilt his head and make his puppy eyes."Herm?.."He touch Sungkyu hand.
Sungkyu just look at his boyfriend.Since when he start to act like this?That shock him.And true to be told,it seriously drive him crazy.Seeing Woohyun being in all cute today.And there's when he...start to play with his boyfriend.The smirk,the smirk that already long begone,come back.At this moment...when he just around the younger.
"Play all innocent huh?"He smirk and push Woohyun against the wall.Woohyun gasp.
"0_0...."
"Tsk..."
"Gy....gyu..."Woohyun eyes widen."Wha....what are you doing..?"
"I'm sure you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter