Chapter 17

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D-Daigo?what are you doing here?"

"Well,I could ask you the same thing,right?what are you doing here?"

Upon hearing the coldness in Daigo voice,Dongwoo realize that now the other is already  completely different from the old him.Somehow it makes him a bit hurt,but then he have to fight his own feelings.Even if he still have any feeligs for the other,he have to put it aside and throw it away,since now he already have someone else.

Hoya,who's still in the older embrace start to feel uneasy,sensing the tense going on between the tall man and his lover.He try to pry the older hand's off from him,but to no avail.He let out a shaky breath.He glance back and forth between the two and he know that there's something going on between them that he didn't know.He feel betrayed at that time,but he didn't get mad at Dongwoo for this,because Dongwoo indeed say that he have something to tell him,and he bet it's about this thing.

"Dongwo-"

"Heh,it's up to me as to why am I here,it's not your school isn't?"

"Well,I could say the same thing,plus this is my class..."Daigo smirk while Dongwoo is clenching tight his teeth.He turn his attention toward the person in Dongwoo embrace's and it makes his heart boil to the max,but nonetheless he still mask his face perfectly without any flaw."..and you,who the heck are you?"

"...."as soon as Hoya get the other fierce gaze pointing toward him,he can't help but to feel a bit scared with it,he can't even form any words at that time and unconsciously he gulp.

"I ask you,isnt?"The tall man raise his voice.

"I-I...."He knows that somehow his appeal toward the tall man as though as he's weak,but he couln't help it.The gaze from the other is just too powerful that he can't even bring himself to look up back at the other in the eyes.As for Dongwoo,he totally aware that the younger is slightly shaking in his embrace.He feel really angry at this time,he really want to punch the other in the face for raising his voice toward Hoya,but he couldn't.He already promised to Hoya that he will never use any violence anymore,and he slightly curse himself for remembering that stupid promise.

"Ah...you're the pres,right?"

"...."

"Heh,the pres of the school is in a relationship with a gangster?it's pretty interesting,isn't?"Daigo smirk.

Dongwoo look over at the younger.There's nothing he can do at this time,with Daigo is standing infront of them,it just hard for him.He know that it sound stupid,but somehow there's still a small tiny spot  left for the other somewhere in his heart but he just don't know where is it.If he know,he probably want to dig that spot out until it didn't even left anything except for the fact it will only left a hole in there.So,the only thing he can do now is he just tighten up the hold on the younger waist,assuring the younger that's it's all gonna be okay.But it didn't.He look up and glare at the other.

"Yeah,we're in a relationship and his my boyfriend.Why?it's pretty interesting isn't?tsk..and who do you think you are to talk to him like that?what give you right to raise your voice toward him?"

Now,it's Daigo turn to widen his eyes.He never seen Dongwoo this mad before,he never did seen a mad Dongwoo in his whole life.He can't help but to feel sad over it,since Dongwoo claim that Hoya is his's,in other word,he's is Hoya's.He already know that the two already been in a relationship since he always see the two of them will always be together,most of the time.He hate to admit it,but he too,find that both Dongwoo and Hoya are actually good to be seen together,and he always find that Dongwoo is always smiling whenever he's with Hoya,unlike him.To him,Dongwoo always seen to be wearing alot of faces whenever they're together and always try to mask his own self.

Somehow,he feels it funny that out of the blue,he feel as though as all his energy is being drain out,to the point that he already want to give up on Dongwoo but lucky enough he regain his sanity back and shrug it all off.He smirk at himself.

"Because it's me,I'm your former boyfriend,Dongwoo."

Hearing this,Hoya can't help but to tremble in Dongwoo embrace.He can't believe it,he didn't even want to believe it at all.His head suddenly having a light headache,making his head a bit dizzy from it.He look at Dongwoo.

"Is that true?"

"...."

"W-woo..."

"...."

"Jang Dongwoo,I'm asking you.Are you-"

"No."

"N-no?don't kidding with me Dongwoo!then why in the world that he would said that!!"

"Why don't you just say it,Dongwoo-kun?"

"Shut up and just go away from here."Dongwoo glare at Daigo as he clench his hand to a tight fist.

"What?you-"

"I say go away-!"

"SHUT UP!BOTH OF YOU!"Hoya yell.He didn't know where he get the courage but he just do what as what he feel right now.He feel totally betrayed by Dongwoo.The older said to him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter