Chapter 18

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(In Council's Room)

"Hey Hoya !"

"O-oh,Woohyun ah."Hoya look up and smile at the other for a seconds and  turn his attention back at the file on his table.Upon seeing this,Woohyun just furrow his eyebrows and go toward Hoya's desk and peek over at the file that Hoya is looking at.

"What are you doing ?"

"Hmm?nothing,I guess."

"Nothing?yeah,as if it's nothing."He snatch the file on the table and scoff at the other as his eyes start scanning the file infront of him from top to bottom.He can't help but to let out a gasp as his eyes look at the photo on the file."He's a new kid?"

"Yeah."

"Wow,he's so handsome.."He show the file at Sungjong,who's sitting quietly on his desk while enjoying his precious lemon candy.The younger take the file from Woohyun and he just nod in agreement.

"Yeah hyung,he's handsome."

"Handsome?tsk.."

"Why?what's wrong with it?"Woohyun look over at Sungjong and the younger just shrug his shoulder.He turn to look at Hoya."Why?because he's handsome than you?"He chuckle while the other is glaring at him with blazing flame in his eyes."Okay,okay..cool down man.I'm just joking."

"Tsk,I hate him."

"Come on dude,he's not that bad.He has a look!"

"Look?yeah,what?poop?"

--♣♠♣--

(On the other side)

Daigo POV

Dongwoo.It's been a week since I last saw him.I wonder if he's okay?did he even miss me?damn it,what's wrong with me?he miss me?Dongwoo miss me?face the fact Daigo,he already have someone else that he care about.

"I'm such a stupid,isn't?"

Yeah,you such a stupid.A stupid arrogant bastard who had left him 10 years ago.So what do you expect?for him to forgive you just like that and crawl back to your arms?that's totally insane.Hahaha,what a tragic life I got here.Returning to  here,hoping to meet with him and say sorry to him and propose to him saying 'will you be mine?' what a dream I've had set for.

"But that's not my dream,it's my wish."

Its all can turn to be true,but then there's a between us.That Lee Howon kid.What should I even do with him?haish!that Lee's kid.Do I even have to fight with him to get Dongwoo back?Of course I have to,because I'm sure that I love Dongwoo more than him.Right?

"Right?"

I have to fight for Dongwoo back,even if I have to use dirty way.I will,because I love you more than you could have imagine.But no,dirty way?that sound so cheap to me.Why do I have to play dirty?Dongwoo wouldn't like it at all,right?

"Wait..why did I sound like a-....just so stupid."

I can't help but to sigh over my own stupidity.I admit that since I let the two of them to be together,I'd already turn crazy.Talk to myself as if there's another person with me,chatting with me.It just so pathetic.Is there anything could have been more worst?yes,there is.When Dongwoo is not with me anymore.But as I said,I already give that pres a chance to win Dongwoo heart's fully while I didn't attend the school for one whole week.And now,I'm not gonna hesitate to snatch Dongwoo back from him.Pres,I'm not gonna lose to you.

Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo.

"I'll be watching you."

I can't help but to smirk over it,just thinking about the game that the three of us will play make my heart skip a beat.It just so interesting.It will be interesting,right?Suddenly there's a knock on the door that snap me out to reality.I just shook my head.

"What am I doing?I'm working here,I should just focus on that first."I turn around on my chair and look towards the door."Yes?come in."

"Sir,I have something to inform to you."He say as soon as he step in into my room.

"What?"

"This Thursday,our company will have an annual dinner for the upper classman and you will have to attend it-"

"Our?that sounds ridiculous.It's my mom and dad.I,nor we got nothing involve in it,tsk."I can't help but to scoff at it.Our company?it just no.I know that sooner or later I have to manage the company,but it's still too early.I even got another year to finish my high school!and it's this year!

"...-and The Mistress also said it's the time for you to search for your future wife."eh..what?I look at him in the eyes.

"What?my mom?future wife?!is that old woman serious?!"

"Yes."

That old woman,how could she?!she already knew that I love Dongwoo!and now what?she ask me to find my future wife?!got to be kidding.

"Where is she?I want to talk with her."

"Ah,it's...."

"What!?"

"Um...how should I know?she's your mom,isn't?perhaps..you could just call her?"I heard he chuckle and my face instanly turn red.

Oh damn it!why am I so stupid?why even did I ask such a question like that to him?of course he didn't know!argh!you mess up everything Daigo!Now you seem so stupid.

"I know,I just..."I look at him and he look at me back,still holding back his laughter.

"Yes?"

"Just get out will you,old man?tsk,you piss me off."I turn back around,wanting to hide my red face.Damn it,it's so embarassing.I heard him chuckle one last time and clear his throat before he let out a loud sigh.I wonder what's wrong.Taking it aside for awhile,I decided to call my mom.Fortunately she pick it up after 3 rings.

"Hello?"

"Mom!"

"Ah,if it isn't my Daigo!what do you want?"

"What is this?my future wife?please,mom!I'm not interested in it!"

"Daigo,please just listen to me for this one."

"No!you already know that I-"

"So what?you still like him,but does he?"

"...."

"That's seems like a 'no'?" She sigh."Fine,look here Daigo.Bring him,then I will see how."

"R-really?"

"Yes,of course.It's also already been awhile since I last saw him.I wonder how big is he now...besides he's my son too." She chuckle and added."But don't think that I will go easy on both of you and him."

"Thanks,mom."We hung up.I smile,but then I don't know how,but I let out a both frustrated and relieve sigh.

"Sir..why are you acting like this?is there something wrong?"

"N-no,why?"I turn back and look at him.

"Don't try to lie to me.Is it because of the boy that you ask me to look up for the other day?"
He know?how did he know anyway?I don't know what to say to him at the time."So I guess it's true eh?you also didn't attend your school for one whole week,without any particular reason.What should I say more?"again,I heard he sigh."Sir,if you like that boy,you should just told him about it.You-"

"I already told him about it,Aki.He also already knew about my feelings towards him,but he never did say a word."

"..and do you know why is that?"

"Probably it's because I left him 10 years ago..."

"...sir-"

"It's all my fault.."

"..."

"...."

"If you already know and admit that it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter