chapter 4

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three look at each other.All wear out the same expressions,all were speechless.Not even one of them to even dare to break the silence that start creeping their surrounding.The couple who just now kissing passionately now standing there like a statue.Just the different between all the statue and them is,they are breathing,alive.



"0_0"
"0_0"
"O0O"
"..0_0"
"0_0"
"=_= at least say something you two!"
"You...you aren't shock?"Woohyun ask the younger.
"W...what?!din't you hear i'm screaming just seconds ago?!"Sungjong eyes widen and put his hand on his hip.That's it,you know what it means.Diva mode ON.Go go go!
"No...it just..."Woohyun continue staring at the diva.Sungkyu just look at the two youngers back and forth.He sigh and shook.
"Guys...."Ya....great.Now the grandpa start joining the conversation too.Herm..they can just build a perfect...but not a happy family.





"Sung....what's your name?"
"Duh,can't you remember?tsk.It's Sung-"
"Ah~Yes,Sungjong.Look,we know you are shock.But what Woohyun means is,why the hell you do this face =_=?Instead of this 0_o?Aren't you suppose to be shock at least....5 minutes?!"Sungjong look at Sungkyu then back to Woohyun.
"WOOHYUN!!"The owner of the name starled,now why the heck is his name being call again?with the same tone,like just now.
"Wh....what?"
"What,did you say?Is that what you suppose to respond to me?"
"Uh...what's going on here?what's with you huh diva?"The grandpa can't help but look at the younger's.





"See?!even your..."Sungjong take a glance at Sungkyu."I assume your boyfriend,notice that I AM SHOCK!!Din't you see that i'm shock?!Oh god!Woohyun!Nam Woohyun!!even your boyfriend who have a small eyes...."He take a look again at the gangster."....or maybe he din't even have it,notice it!"
That's make Sungkyu boil up.What's wrong with this diva?He even bring up the matter about eyes.He shot a dead glare toward Sungjong and clench his fist.
"Uh...what?"
"What did you just say,KID...?"
"O0O Oh god!!....why did you even mention about eyes!?"Woohyun glare at Sungjong.He hold Sungkyu hand and his chest.
"Calm down Gyu..."
"Don't.You.Ever.Bring.Out.Topic.About.Eyes..."
"Sshh..."
"Especially when you're with me...kiddo..!"




Sungjong P.O.V:

"Talking about eyes...yeah...now i notice something.Your eyes are too..no,its so small.It's kind of invisible to me...I wonder how did you manage your life without hitting something with that invisible eyes of yours?"
"YAH!!YOU...!"
"YAH!! LEE SUNGJONG!!"
"What?tsk."I din't care.What i feel like i want to say,i will say it.What's the point to even to keep it in your mind?better just let it go,before your brain explode from frustration,am i wrong?It will just even burden yourself.=0=.
"It reminds me alot with a...what's the name...that small animal...full with fur....that so-- ah yeah.You reminds me alot with a hamster.Yeah...thats the name.So i guess,you are a hamster....yeah..."I nod my head.Hohohoho!~I'm a genius..^o^..tralalala~
"wh....WHAT!?"
"But...wait...if you are a hamster...then what are you Woohyun hyung?"
"Lee...Sung....jong.."
"Wait....let me think...just give me a seconds...."
"Cut the crap out you little..."
"Woohyun....Nam Woohyun.....Nam Woo...hyun...Nam Woo...Namwoo....Namwo..Namu....Yes!I get it!"I snap my finger.So i'm really am a genius huh?Hohoho~Lee Sunjong,your parents must be proud of you.Kekeke!~
"What?"
"What 0_o"
"Yeah,you are Namu,Woohyun hyung!!Namu!!Namu is a tree!!and you are a hamster!"I point out at the invisible eyes."Yeah!Hamster live in a tree?It's new to me...but now..."I look at both of them.Their jaw drop,heheh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter