Chapter 9

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(At The Canteen)

All five start eating their lunch...after all the tantrum they made.Finally...there's some peaceful in the canteen.But maybe...just say that it's only three of them,that in a peaceful mode..but not the other two older.

'Beep!'

'Beep!'

'Beep!'

'Beep!'

Hoya can't help but to feel anxious with who does his boyfriend text.And there's one thing that he can't just pretend calm when his boyfriend is sulking with him but smile when texting with someone else.
"Dongwoo ah,talk to me."
"What?"
"Talk to me."
"I am."
"Dongwoo..."He hold his lover hand."Wh-"

"Beep!"

"Sorry,i have a message.If you excuse me.."Dongwoo remove his hand from Hoya grip and start texting again.Hoya just look at his boyfriend and clench his hand,trying to hold back his anger.

[10 minutes ago]

Dongwoo POV:

Ah~I'm so bored..I want to talk with my Howon,but I just can't.After all i decided to not talk to him.Ah~what should i do?what should i do?there must be something that i can do.Herm....Ah!I know!lets ask Sungkyu hyung!but...how?..oh god Dongwoo!why are you so stupid?!of course you can communicate with Sungkyu using your damn cellphone!!
"Haish!stupid me!"I knock my head.
"Woo..what's wrong?"
"Huh?"I turn to look beside me.There's Lee Howon."What,what?"
"You...okay?"He try to hold my hand but i avoid it by grabbing my cellphone with both my hands.
"There's nothing."
"Uh..I..o-okay.."He turn back his attention at Sungjong.I look at him for awhile and turn my attention toward my cellphone and begin texting.


DW: Hyung~T0T help me.. '
SG:What the-?!Yah!are you crazy or what?!I'm ing infront of you!why are texting me?!?!
DW:I know..= _=
SG:THEN?!why the heck are you STILL texting me?!just talk to me!"
DW:Help me~
SG:TALK TO ME!
DW:No, I can't.Aigoo,hyung!just help me~!
SG:As stupid as ever are you,huh?
DW:....then,why are you still texting with me?
SG:What is it,you want me to help you with?
DW:Heu~~hyung also stupid~xD
SG:Damn you..what do you want?!
DW:Help me~
SG:OMG!!JUST SAY IT!!
DW:Make Hoya jealous~ =0=
SG:Heck!how could I know?!he's YOURS not MINE!!
DW:Ah~hyung~!!


Sungkyu head snap at his side,when Woohyun was calling for him.
"Gyu ah,what are you doing?"He peek at Sungkyu phone."Why aren't you eating?"there's seen a cute pout from the younger.
"Oh,nothing.Just dealing with someone stupid."The older just chuckle looking at the younger cute pout."Let's eat,okay?"
"Em!"


[10 minutes later]

DW:Hyung~!don't ignore me!It's been 10 minutes!!!
...........
DW:HYUNG!!~>0<
SG:Can you wait?!I'm thinking right now!!
DW:...=_=
SG:I know how...
DW:what?!really?how?!0-0
SG:why don't you try to act cold toward him?
DW:..hyung..for what?I say make him jealous..=_="
SG:Tsk,then...just keep texting with me.
DW:WHAT?!got to be kidding me!It will cost me you know?!
SG:So do me..so?
DW:What?I'm not gonna do it.
SG:Up to you.Do it or deal with it.
DW:Is there....no other way?
SG:Yup,there is.
DW:Really?Geez!better you just say it before!
SG:You din't even ask me..=0=
DW:Tsk,whatever...what is it?
SG:Kiss me.

"0_0" Dongwoo stare at the figure sitting infront of him,who is smirking over him."Got to be kidding me...!"

DW:You crazy?!That's the things that I would never ever do in my life!

'Beep!'

'Beep!'

'Beep!'

'Beep!' The beep continuosly to beeping around the atmoshere until...


'BANG!' All head snap at Hoya who's slamming at the table with an angry mixing with jealousy face.He stand up,making Sungjong and Woohyun stare at him with a confuse look.That's it,the younger can't hold it anymore.It just too hurt to see someone who belong to 'YOU' smiling with someone else.
"Hoya hyung?what's wrong?where are you going?there's still some time before the bell ringging..."
"I just remember that i got some work to do.I'll be going first,just continue eating.Don't mind me."He glare at the red so innoncent dinosaur and storm out from there.
"What's wrong with Hoya hyung?"Sungjong tilt his head and look at Woohyun.He just shook his head.


"Well....it's look like my idea is working...heh.."
"Yeah...such a sensitive guy..."
"Not to mention the jealousy type..."The younger of the two look at the supposely older talk.Dongwoo just smirk and get up from his seat,ready to catch the sulking boy.
"But...isn't that's what fun all about?"Sungkyu just chuckle seeing the dinosaur on action..but it kinda cool...guess.
"Yeah...it's fun..."
"Heh.."
"Tsk,thank god,I don't have to kiss you.."
"WHAT?!KISS WHO!?"Woohyun eyes widen.
"Nothing hyunnie.."
"Gotta go guys..!"with that Dongwoo pat Sungkyu shoulder and run out from the canteen in speed of light to catch up with the sulking younger.

------◙○◘------
Daigo POV:

"Sir,we already reach at Woollim High."
I look at the school through the window.It such a big old style builing.It's feel like you're on abroad by just looking at the school.I can't help but to feel nervous and excited at the same time to study at here..."So...this is your school...."with Dongwoo....
"Um,sir?"
My head snap back to reality.Damn it!why am i dreaming in the middle of the day?tsk.
"Um...yeah..."
"We already reach your destination.Do you want me to go wi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter