Chapter 7

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV:

"WHAT?!"I look at Sungyeol face.What in the world did he say?!That stupid riddle that almost make me insane?!You kidding?!
"Yeol...don't tell me that you.." "Mi...mian Soo ah!I'm sorry..!>^<" He beg me with his stupid big eyes.
"YEOL!!what do you think you're doing?!Now bragging about your stupid riddle to someone else?!"
"Oh,please Myungsoo..."
"NO!"
"But-"
"I say no,means no!Sungyeol!" "
But I thought you want me to end this stupid riddle as soon as possible!!"He yell at me.Don't start again with me...urgh...but..wait...he's right...he got the point there...but..."How?"
"By collecting all information with you,hyung."I look at the other...uh...boy?tsk."Who are you?"
"Oh!I-"
"He's Sungjong!Lee Sungjong!He's the one who will help me solve the riddle!"
"Um..yeah..I'm Sungjong.Nice to meet you,hyung."He hold out his hand.Tsk,does he think I will shake hands with him?
"Tsk...with him?"I glance at the feminine boy.How can a person believe that there's such things such as stupid riddle that doesn't make sense exist like that in the world?!
"Oh please Myung~"I look back at Sungyeol.Oh god!That pupy eyes...."Soo ah~"*blink*blink*blink* Cannot!Must resist that stupid big eyes..! "Myungsoo...please...ne?ne?" Oh no!..Must resist...NO!!!!!!!



-------☻♣◘○------




"Dongwoo~!Let's go recess together!"Hyosung grab the red guy arm."Oh!Hyo!Hyo!Emm..let me think first..."
"Oh,please Dongwoo!~It's been a long time since we spend time together...say yes!"
"Emm...."Dongwoo look at Hyosung face.
"I'm...I'm sorry Hyo,but I already think about someone else...sorry...."Hyosung hung her head down.
"You mean,Hoya right?"Dongwoo eyes widen,he's shock.He know that Hyosung already know that he and Hoya has been going out for awhile now,but being as her best friend,he can't help but to feel guilty all over.He still love her...care for her....but..yeah..as a friend.Because no matter how much Hyosung try to become his friend before,he will reject it straightway.


"Hyosung ah,I'm-"
"No..."She shook her head and look up at Dongwoo face."It's okay,I know that you already have a...um...I will say a date...but still,I keep asking you to spend time with me.Tsk..."She knock her head and stick out her tongue slightly."Silly me..."There's seen a smile on Dongwoo face.
"Yah!don't hit your head,silly!Tsk."
"Heee~"
"I'm sorry Hyo...but I really do love him alot...I don't want to waste my time without seeing him."
"I know...tsk,just by looking at your face when you talk about him,I already know that you love him ALOT!!kekekeke~"The purple hair girl staart giggling by herself.


"Hahahaha...aigoo~you're such a cutie HYo!Hyo~!"Dongwoo ruffle her hair."I'm sorry....but I promise that,we will definetely hang out together again...like usual....someday....okay?"
'Someday....I wonder when that day will come...it's look like it won't even come...even it takes years...'Hyosung pratically mumbling to herself,but she still nod her head."Yeah...."They start gigling with each other.
"Yah!Dinosaur!stop laughing already,you don't want your 'special' one to get stood up won't you?"
"What?!Yah!!I'm no a dinosaur!!"
"Tic Toc Tic Toc the clock needle just won't stop moving,you know?"
"Oh !I'm going then!"Dongwoo dash out from the class leaving Hyosung by herself in the class.
"Bye Dongwoo......"
"..............................................................."
"Tsk,what can I expect from him?to say goodbye to me too?...tsk,I must be insane..."



------•○◘○•------



"Urgh!!...fine!"After 20 minutes of resisting and pleading,finally the 'Ice prince' made up his mind.
"Yeah!!Woohoo~!!thanks Soo ah!"Sungyeol peck him on the lips.
"0_0"Myungsoo eyes widen.He bring up his hand to his lips and he can't help b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter